Announcement FantasyRP's Path Forward - Community Discussion

Dog

Reaction score
I see the sentiment where some player groups have been favoured over others for events. However, that’s usually because they have put in the effort to progress further into events anyhow.

@wootdahnoot As someone who once ran around in event-team, you never did roleplay character development. The purpose of events is not to give you rewards, it is to build character. If players roleplayed fear appropriately, discovery and learning skills outside of starting as master swordsman and heroes, that may have been a more enjoyable route for you (alas, everyone makes pro/masterful character). If you kill a monster, you are not getting skin that’s as hard as steel that can be used to make some cool lore item. If you kill a monster, you aren’t opening its body and finding a god sword inside of it. At the end of the day, events are not made to give rewards but to provide narrative.

From what I have seen, all players that have magical items have gained them from events or crafted them. However, they were crafted with effort. They roleplayed exploring, researching and discovering this through development. What gives players the right to want something easier than someone else who earned it? I’ll point a finger at this ugly noob (@Sukitoru). She grinded out magic and became ‘the Archmage’, has event-items and whatnot. I saw her do this, I saw her numerous interactions, I saw her pester lore-team each time she did some funky research to make a discovery, and I’ve seen her logs for crafting items.

When she did this, the event-team was run by someone (@Shinseki) who actively included everyone into the events. She just went to events. During the undead war, I ensured each and every player had a part in it. We had an open faction for players to play undead and we had 15 players on-trial to advance as wraiths (none who completed it besides a select few, including Sukitoru). All events are catered to everyone, and certain events require you to be selected after you’ve progressed (i.e may be locked to a playable race. Is that fair? Yes, they earned the playable. They should be allowed to go to this event).

It is an atrocious remark to say that certain groups are being catered over others. No, you’re just not looking hard enough. It’s ironic to see @wootdahnoot when all you do is run around Aellen, complain and ragequit events or otherwise.

As for magic-item crafting, it is very possible. I don’t even have any magic items and I have seen logs of smithing and crafting of magic items. You just need to learn how by roleplaying. Don’t expect a plate with everything you want.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
I see the sentiment where some player groups have been favoured over others for events. However, that’s usually because they have put in the effort to progress further into events anyhow.

@wootdahnoot As someone who once ran around in event-team, you never did roleplay character development. The purpose of events is not to give you rewards, it is to build character. If players roleplayed fear appropriately, discovery and learning skills outside of starting as master swordsman and heroes, that may have been a more enjoyable route for you (alas, everyone makes pro/masterful character). If you kill a monster, you are not getting skin that’s as hard as steel that can be used to make some cool lore item. If you kill a monster, you aren’t opening its body and finding a god sword inside of it. At the end of the day, events are not made to give rewards but to provide narrative.

From what I have seen, all players that have magical items have gained them from events or crafted them. However, they were crafted with effort. They roleplayed exploring, researching and discovering this through development. What gives players the right to want something easier than someone else who earned it? I’ll point a finger at this ugly noob (@Sukitoru). She grinded out magic and became ‘the Archmage’, has event-items and whatnot. I saw her do this, I saw her numerous interactions, I saw her pester lore-team each time she did some funky research to make a discovery, and I’ve seen her logs for crafting items.

When she did this, the event-team was run by someone (@Shinseki) who actively included everyone into the events. She just went to events. During the undead war, I ensured each and every player had a part in it. We had an open faction for players to play undead and we had 15 players on-trial to advance as wraiths (none who completed it besides a select few, including Sukitoru). All events are catered to everyone, and certain events require you to be selected after you’ve progressed (i.e may be locked to a playable race. Is that fair? Yes, they earned the playable. They should be allowed to go to this event).

It is an atrocious remark to say that certain groups are being catered over others. No, you’re just not looking hard enough. It’s ironic to see @wootdahnoot when all you do is run around Aellen, complain and ragequit events or otherwise.

As for magic-item crafting, it is very possible. I don’t even have any magic items and I have seen logs of smithing and crafting of magic items. You just need to learn how by roleplaying. Don’t expect a plate with everything you want.
Very good points

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Very good points
magic items have also never been EASIER to get than now

its literally the age of artifactum

- 10 or so magic items at the bag auction last weekend
- blessings for objects and items are reinstated (people like @Villainilla have gotten benefits from religion via this)
- cifesboren's bag auction is coming back soon
- ive been doing magic item interactions in all sorts of ways

to quote my friend;

Since the Zhul finale to now, approximately twenty unique magic items - and even then, only the ones I know of from a player’s standpoint - have been distributed:

The Morning Star
Drakkender’s Precision Hammer
Orb of Good Memories
Frozen Guardian
Ring of Silence
Zephyr’s Gloves
Heartwarm Pendant
Phantomime’s Mask
Elucidating Glass
Jade Teapot
Mythforger’s Anvil
Bag of Holding
Cape of the Cosmos
Hovering Candleholder
Hovering Lectern
Whirlwind Cloak
Tablet of the Candle
Evenstance
Pack-up Basket
nerf andydreww
he already nerfed himself girl

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
magic items have also never been EASIER to get than now

its literally the age of artifactum

- 10 or so magic items at the bag auction last weekend
- blessings for objects and items are reinstated (people like @Villainilla have gotten benefits from religion via this)
- cifesboren's bag auction is coming back soon
- ive been doing magic item interactions in all sorts of ways

he already nerfed himself girl
I dont want to hear another thing from you until you personally sign my Gemstone gauntlet and enchanted musket.

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
A Elf.
Discord
woot#4467

I rage quit a singular event which was my first event ever on this server. Having to go because my mom tells me to go to sleep is something different than rage quitting friend, however let’s keep it civil. You calling me out on not roleplaying is also unneeded since the only thing I’ve been doing on frp is roleplay and exploring Zhul. You have not really interacted with any of my characters to say they havent developed mr werewolf.

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874

Dude has amazing points,

People who think events are just times to loot goblin shouldnt be running around complaining about amount or timing / mass of events. Events are not even hard to find! hell, the past week i've been and seen so many awesome interactions, and 90% of the time i gain fucking nothing physical- but my character gains new experiences, knowledge, connections, strength- or sometimes i fuck up super hard and just leave with some laughs.

Magic items have come from people who work hard- hell, i dont got none no matter how many events i showed up to because, quite frankly, i havent grinded out to see or find em through rp, and frankly, the ET shouldn't just plop the demon-demonisher-3000-katana in my hand as a trophy to show up.

This is a ramble, but mainly because the ET work tirelessly to push through and make exciting rp- but we cant suckle on them to fuel rp, it should be self-made, self-sought.

TL;DR: Dont shit on the ET, rather, throw yourself into something, terrible or not, and see where it goes without loot goblining; magical items, or event items at all arent the point of events.

Tharask

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Tharask
The map of the server is really big and we don't have enough builds or interactions to fill it, nor do we have the number of players. Yes, there are more nations, separate cultures, events that will enable these cultures to progress on the server. But the situation is that we do not have enough players, so we are taking a gap. The map is so big that people can't meet with each other or run into each other while free-roaming around. The players are just waiting in their city and they don't try anything different. I think the map should be made smaller and more builds should be added.

Other than that I don't think there are any issues, E.T and L.T are working really well and I appreciate them, but the player base should also focus on these issues, not just the staff will fix them.

(and btw, Werewolf got good points.)

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Pfft loot goblining is pretty bad ngl. I once had someone try to take a trolls finger nails during an event of mine. See you all have it messed up. Do what I do during events and capture whole creatures alive. I kept an undead ghoul as a pet in Aellens prison for months before they made me get rid of it. Now I've got an Orc (You heard that right. An orc.) named Grubub and a Polar Bear. Work smarter my friends not harder.

Btw: I would have captured that giant as well if I had enough rope

Dog

Reaction score
I rage quit a singular event which was my first event ever on this server. Having to go because my mom tells me to go to sleep is something different than rage quitting friend, however let’s keep it civil. You calling me out on not roleplaying is also unneeded since the only thing I’ve been doing on frp is roleplay and exploring Zhul. You have not really interacted with any of my characters to say they havent developed mr werewolf.
I really doubt they have. You used to insult my ET because events didn’t go your way. On your first event on the server, you roleplayed being perfectly good at the skills used (as I was spectating my event-team) rather than thinking through the situation. There was no space for development.

You were on a watch-list specifically because of this during our old event module. I am keeping it civil. I am not calling you out on not roleplay, I’m stating my observations on what you could do to get more. I’m telling this as someone who actually wants you to succeed on the server. Event team players are not required to run events for certain players (if they make them uncomfortable, are hard to deal with or otherwise). I think you understand what I mean by this, so we’ll leave it at that.

Impieri

VIP
Reaction score
Appologies, as this will largely consist of pointing out issues rather than solutions.

Zhul
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, though I imagine people will openly disagree with me in which case I am willing to change my point of view. Zhul and the Velnari should of never been added in the state the server was in at the time, with already dropping numbers. Mistakes other servers have made that have made rp spread (iykyk) should of been picked up on and avoided. Adding a fourth race split off a chunk of players to make less stable cultures, for example a lot of elf players flocked to becoming Velnari. And while I appreciate Nex and Brenna ( Brenna dips into the zhul region right? or am I trippin? ) they’re sadly also part of the problem. But, of course, we can’t just delete zhul and brenna and nex so you’ve basically cucked yourself into rp spread thin, a barren region all as the result of a world event line that was overall boring in my opinion ( Though there were a few great zhul events, majority were kinda goofy. )

Calendale, Aellen and OOC Redtape
i do not think the gay tax caused a loss of players nor can staff reasonably intervene without setting a bad precedent for staff intervention in roleplay. The redtape already attempted to be put on Calendale was already embarrassing. As for Calendales effect on the vassalisation of Aellen, frankly the players quitting after loosing isn’t at the fault of calendale. If they wanted to continue eleven rp, Glarenydd was available as an actual region with consistent elf culture but that was disregarded over a sore looser mentality. Calendale is not to blame for simply winning. Competitive servers will naturally have an expiry date when one side wins and the other looses. Which brings us onto a fundemental problem:

Competive mindset
Now, when i say this is an issue i don’t mean barring pvp and crp. That’s not necessarily what I mean by competitive. The issue all began as the root of three things, I think atleast.
1. Sorcery
2. Playables
3. World events
Now to adress each:
It may seem to be ridiculous to include sorcery but i think a large aspect of magic competetive-ness derives from this. The first magic system lacked depth, and magic seeking players fell into this competitive mindset as to obtaining magic, further emphasised by the pokemon-like elements used in which everything had a counter. This made the magic system feel two dimensional and therefore easier to slip into ooc competition.

A similar issue applies with playables, in which players were picked out to be antags or protags with shitty writing that only encouraged conflict for no reason other than “You’re opposite alligment”. Once again, two dimensional and easier to slip into ooc tensions.

As for world events, a slightly more subtle issue in my opinion. The zhul eventlime, as far as i’m aware, didn’t really have stakes to bring enarion together. During the undead war tensions were halted, treaties were signed all to unify against a greater threat. That was sick in my opinion, but zhul didn’t deliver that. And on the flip side, smaller events stated becoming “World threatening” which reduced their importance overtime in a “Boy who cried wolf” sense. Evil creature comes along, defeat evil creature, enarion saved. As per how it links to conflict, you’re giving no worldwide events that encourages nations to band together leaving their only source of entertainment being conflict between themselves

Apologies for this being shittily structured,
as per usual i’m just vomiting ideas forth with your choice to recognise them and offer solutions to issues.

Vermy

VIP
Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
Though there are mechanical problems and staff-related issues on the server, the biggest one lies with the community itself. The argument that players on FRP are sore losers is one I completely agree with, however it's been brought up many times in this post therefore I won't waste my time on discussing it too thoroughly.

I'd like to address the lack of diplomacy RP on this server. I'm aware that people like to think that Calendale is a tribal, murderous, racist kingdom and though it is certain we enjoy and thrive through conflict RP, it hasn't always been this way. If people were to actually read up on the history of FRP wars they'd realise that the last two wars were a direct result of the Great Enarion War, in which Calendale was aggressed upon. It might be because our playerbase is younger than that of LOTC or other comparable servers, but quite frankly most nations are absolutely trash at navigating a diplomatic landscape. The only nation I've seen this do successfully are the Dwarves which have ended up on the winning side of conflict or stayed neutral since the start of the server. If people were to actually put effort into talking to big nations like Calendale, rather than calling them racist and/or sexist a lot of wars would have been avoided.

Secondly, I think it's quite ironic that Calendale itself is in my opinion the tightest and best OOC community I've seen on FRP and through baseless accussations like calling us racist and sexist it has only brought the Cdale community closer even further. Calendale was built on a foundation of blunt and trustworthy people and FRP's recent snowflakey culture has only made it grow as a result of that. Maybe that's why it tends to get shit on a lot, because it's one of the only communities that gives harsh feedback (probably blunt, but true) and doesn't directly quit the server when not being given a listening ear.

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
Though there are mechanical problems and staff-related issues on the server, the biggest one lies with the community itself. The argument that players on FRP are sore losers is one I completely agree with, however it's been brought up many times in this post therefore I won't waste my time on discussing it too thoroughly.

I'd like to address the lack of diplomacy RP on this server. I'm aware that people like to think that Calendale is a tribal, murderous, racist kingdom and though it is certain we enjoy and thrive through conflict RP, it hasn't always been this way. If people were to actually read up on the history of FRP wars they'd realise that the last two wars were a direct result of the Great Enarion War, in which Calendale was aggressed upon. It might be because our playerbase is younger than that of LOTC or other comparable servers, but quite frankly most nations are absolutely trash at navigating a diplomatic landscape. The only nation I've seen this do successfully are the Dwarves which have ended up on the winning side of conflict or stayed neutral since the start of the server. If people were to actually put effort into talking to big nations like Calendale, rather than calling them racist and/or sexist a lot of wars would have been avoided.

Secondly, I think it's quite ironic that Calendale itself is in my opinion the tightest and best OOC community I've seen on FRP and through baseless accussations like calling us racist and sexist it has only brought the Cdale community closer even further. Calendale was built on a foundation of blunt and trustworthy people and FRP's recent snowflakey culture has only made it grow as a result of that. Maybe that's why it tends to get shit on a lot, because it's one of the only communities that gives harsh feedback (probably blunt, but true) and doesn't directly quit the server when not being given a listening ear.

Valid criticism, albeit, 'snowflakey' is a poor word.

I truly believe Cdale should not be corporally blamed from the actions of some, but i've heard instances within the month of higher ups and notable figures being racist, or doing some form of abhorent dichkeaded-ness (IE, making koolaid jokes at POC (To which they were very uncomfortable with!))

This discussion is old, but not entirely baseless, i believe people shouldnt in group be held for the actions of few- and i actually admire Cdale's community, lore and its achievements. The greatness of its successes and rp contributions shouldn't be undermined by the 'accusations' (which arent baseless, because looking through ban appeals, i can see some pretty notable features of people being banned around being homophobic / slurs etc!), but the accusations should be noted and used to improve server morale.

TLDR: Great critique, First half flawless, second half ehhh...Not so much.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Regarding racism and such I think it is important that we clean our own closets as well. Ive been in voicechats of Aellen a number of times and heard various words thrown around which would normally get a calendale player perm banned. Im not going to say names so don't bother dming me asking. This just goes back to me saying that its time our divided playerbase take responsibility and change before we ask staff to enact new rules.

Mark2282

Reaction score
I personally do believe the server should focus on advertisement campaigns but twodiks does have a point. Perhaps the server should fully focus on increasing player retention to acceptable levels before beginning to heavily advertise. If you want to follow this order, any project to increase retention should receive top priority over existing projects.

To increase player retention it's important that new players don't quit within their first two days on the server. Obviously they require roleplay attention for a longer stay but I believe non rp activities should be in place to keep them busy as they integrate into the server. The moment a new player enters the server they should be given an immidiate and clear objective that doesn't require player to player interaction. This could either be accomplished in the form of npc quests, or through riddles guiding them to automated mob dungeons. Quests and dungeons would offer new players exciting prospects as they venture out into the wilderness.

Currently when a new player joins they will maybe teleport to an active nation if they dont immidiately get lost before teleporting. They will then usually walk around the city in boredom until they log out to never come back. If I remember correctly we retain far below 5 percent of our new players.

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
Regarding racism and such I think it is important that we clean our own closets as well. Ive been in voicechats of Aellen a number of times and heard various words thrown around which would normally get a calendale player perm banned. Im not going to say names so don't bother dming me asking. This just goes back to me saying that its time our divided playerbase take responsibility and change before we ask staff to enact new rules.
couldnt word it better myself, the OOC tensions between the nations is shit

Aellen was not innocent, a long time member of the nation, it could, and was, equally as toxic; rumour spreading, predators, etc.

I think i'll correct my prior statement to a short summary

'Arguing about accusations being baseless, toxicty, racism etc; is an age old discussion with no innocent party. we all just need to clean our act and throw away this ooc shit.'

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
I personally do believe the server should focus on advertisement campaigns but twodiks does have a point. Perhaps the server should fully focus on increasing player retention to acceptable levels before beginning to heavily advertise. If you want to follow this order, any project to increase retention should receive top priority over existing projects.

To increase server retention it's important that new players don't quit within their first two days on the server. Obviously they require roleplay attention for a longer stay but I believe non rp activities should be in place to keep them busy as they integrate into the server. The moment a new player enters the server they should be given an immidiate and clear objective that doesn't require player to player interaction. This could either be accomplished in the form of npc quests, or through riddles guiding them to automated mob dungeons. Quests and dungeons would offer new players exciting prospects as they venture out into the wilderness.

Currently when a new player joins they will maybe teleport to an active nation if they dont immidiately get lost before teleporting. They will then usually walk around the city in boredom until they log out to never come back. If I remember correctly we retain far below 5 percent of our new players.
people have constantly whined about retention without giving actual solutions to it. I constantly hear the same "if they rp with people within this amount of time blah blah blah." But this either never really turns out to be true because they quit after getting settled in, or it doesnt happen at all. I have seen pink tags spawn in a city, get approached by people, say one line before mechanically walking out of the city and into the wilderness, actively avoiding interacting with others. Not to mention people fail to realize that for new players to get integrated into a city they must find PEOPLE in it, and if the server has 20 nations with 3 active players in each, they are not gonna run into said PEOPLE. They will instead run around the map, going into deserted town and fort after deserted town and fort without finding a damn soul, they will soon after quit. Though i imagine the experience can be quite entertaining if you are only interested in looking at half decent builds as though you were going through a museum of minecraft arts, i doubt it is as enjoyable if you decided to join the RP server to find RP in it.

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading the four pages of player comments. I'll just write my unfiltered opinion.

FRP does not feel like a world I can genuinly interact with. Too abstract, too complicated and too focused on magic and the unknowable.

Before the usual high fantasy nerds quote my comment, I understand. Low-Fantasy is barely fantasy, but the fact remains that the best tool of immersion is a good mix of magic, lore, history - essentially nuance. And there's no nuance to the current magic system. It feels rather gimmicky, I can just go ahead and become a sorcerer or runemage or whatever and my character will remain the same asshole as before. I personally intervened into Keno's path of earth sorcery simply because I think it was just a gimmick and not proper character progression. I don't know if something changed ever since I stopped caring about magic, but please make the decision to become arcane actually matter outside of combat.

Now, unto feeling "real":
When I walk the entire path from the freezing fjords of Krakend to the scorching hot coasts of Cragdune, 10 times, then another 10 times, I want some ET to be like "Nah ah, fuck you" and spawn bandits near me and have a pop up event.

I myself recently became event team and have willingly made pop up events my entire career long - except for requested instances. The players always are suprised, scared, laughing - they are experiencing more than just oocly parkouring on the high peaks of the Herzals, no a fucking Yeti ambushes them. We have so much shit ET wise and so much time, but why not make a 10 minute pop up event?

- Punish OOC travelling
- Ambush players

I have done this with various players. From Vets to pink tags but mostly pink tags - and they had returned to FRP the next day. Then the next. The next day I ambushed them again - until they became an integrated part of FRP. Other pink tags? Walk around without direction, with a elitist player base which simply is busy grinding mats for the next war rather than caring for them - making them NOT return.
They ask me when we can continue their quest and I smile because I know I have hooked a player to FRP through simple 10 minutes pop up events. Their character developed greatly too and I am happy to have done my singular part of eventline no one else on this server will care for since it doesnt have magic weapons.

MAKE THE WORLD AND ITS MONSTER FEEL ALIVE - SCHEDULE LESS AND FUCK UP WHO'S NEAR

Unto the playerbase.
As most humans, we have already separated ourselves into many "tribes". And there is no effort whatsoever to make these "tribes" less influential anywhere - everyone wants their own to succeed. Players call players of other tribes x y and a filthy z - and there is no way around it other than all players growing the fuck up and realizing this is a minecraft server where we pretend to be made up people, inspired by authors who also wrote made up people and made up places and that those things are not worth getting so mad about. FRP is a game, not a time commitment, so people shouldn't be mad someone doesn't want to play a game they constantly get shit on.

What I want to see moving forwards:
- Finish WIP Lore before adding new concepts
- Finish WIP Eventlines before adding new Eventlines
- Finish WIP Texturepack skins
- Finish WIP EVERYTHING
- Trust the players.
- Events should be to accomedate the player base and not whatever the ET decides they like
- Encourage Event Cooperation. Barely do I know what other ET do and how am I supposed to give a lending hand if I don't know.
- Encourage Lore Cooperation. Barely do I know what other LT do and how am i supposed to give a lending hand if I don't know.
- Give Pink tags a chance. Not all of 'em of course.
- Look at what players are doing and help them.
- GET RID OF THE TRIBE MENTALITY. THIS IS A GAME DUDE

Probably after this shitty rant of mine I'll read thru whatever everyone else wrote

Last edited:

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
- Making cooking recipes unlisted, so people do not know them and instead have to discover them, thus aiding in community RP
Make food originate from the cultures of the playerbase as well. Who the fuck made Salmon Pie anyway?

- Making Alchemy recipes unlisted, for the sams reasons as cooking
Yes, but people could always tell eachother oocly sadly.

Adding Herb nodes to Zhul's continental region
The developers are very very busy since they are so low on numbers. Doesn't mean its a no though, I'd like to just give it to the devs in confidence rather than to worry they can't keep up

Annihilating the "LOL ur immersed what a DORK" mentality and discouraging unhelpful and toxic mentalities which make people embarrassed to have fun (thus killing rp's fun aspect)
Agreed.
- FINISH ALL THE UNFINISHED PROJECTS. Wraithdom, all kinds of things unfinished
Literally

like a kraken attacking Glarynd or forrest giants covered in moss attack a human nation to turn it into a new home
YES I WANT AS AN ET TO DROWN GLARENYDD I WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE
but getting such an event approved drains immediately all the fun

Literally

but community engagement. We are lacking producing things that the players are interested in, there needs to be more to explore
Literally

There should be rewards that you don't need LT to receive; Perhaps rarer ore nodes, small gold bags at the very end, grand structures, thorough lore.
I would like that as well, but I fear once that is done, it becomes grindy rather than roleplay

he argument abt decreasing nations to push more rp density is bad too, bc then the people who want to have their own independent culture to rp can't, and you can't have rp density really anyway with such a small playerbase, regardless of how many nations you reduce it to. The current way nations work means that u can have farm regions and 2 outposts if lucky, which means barely any room for any subculture to set up a place without creating their own nation. It's really restrictive. Any sort of cool feudalism vibe that could bring internal conflict in calendale is strangled by lack of land for nobles to go, create their owns levies etc.
I have seen too many cultures die out due to this problem as well

A little while back @Zvyxx2 ran a planned event for some Malstyrians + a few others. That was awesome.
This is the kinda cartering we have to look towards.

Its the lack of things to do and ooc tensions that almost always bleed into ic
Literally

Oh dude I wanted to get through all of this after writing my own rant but it's 4 pages long. Someone @ me when someone's mad at me

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6