Information Fantasy Roleplay Resource Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANTASY RP

Administrator
Reaction score

Fantasy Roleplay Resource Pack
Information

On Fantasy Roleplay, there is the option for a player to use our custom made resource pack. This is an optional pack, if you do not have this resource pack on then the game will look fine without it.

The purpose of this pack is to provide a more immersive setting, for example - changing a Warhammer (usually represented as a Pickaxe) into an actual warhammer. As well as this, it is used to introduce our new concept of Item Skins.

Item Skins
Item Skins are textures, or models, that can be applied on to certain weapons. You acquire these skins through crates.

While holding the appropriate weapon in your main hand, if you type “/skins” then a menu will appear with all of the skins you have unlocked.

1593710623200.png

Clicking on a skin from the menu and then confirming it will apply that skin to the weapon in your hand

Alternatively, you can view all skins with the command "/skin all", and you can view all the skins you currently own with the command "/skin list"

These Item Skins are split up into three different rarities being Common, Rare & Mythical. You can purchase crates through the donation store, or via community points.

If you have a crate, you can simply type “/crate”, then clicking on the crate in the menu will place one infront of you.

If you right click this crate, it will start an animation & the item that finishes above the crate at the end is the one which will be added to your skin collection.

1593710641835.png

There are three different types of ways currently in which the resource pack impacts the game. Being applying item skins to weapons, hats and entities.

1593710669691.png

1593710696115.png

How to Install the Resource Pack?
For this Resource Pack to work, you will need optifine installed. The direct download links to this pack are here:

To use the resourcepack on 1.15, please have the correct Optifine version downloaded, shown below:

1601692573561.png

As well as this, if you click “Edit” on a server you can click to change the settings of having the resource pack automatically install and apply itself, or for it prompt to be downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumpo

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
Edit: 04/08
+ Updated both of the links here, with an updated version of the pack.

Rumpo

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
Edit: 06/09
+ Updated both of the links here, with an updated version of the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Just changed up my application
daily reminder to apply for mod !!
can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digiverse3