Fail_RP's Feedback Post

Fail_RP

Reaction score
IGN My sincere request..

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
IGN: SoldatoRomano
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Please revive the double player on a horse..

Dear staff, this is my essay on why..

I don't know who hurt you, or what I did to you in a past life
.. But P L E A S E LET TWO PEOPLE ON A HORSE AGAIN
I can think of so many uses
-Kidnapping
-Giving someone a ride
-Medical wise; unconcious riding to a hospital
-Going on a trip with a friend or loved one -

IT'S JUST USEFULL IN GENERAL IDK APARANTLY PEOPLE WRE ABUSING IT BUT I DONT SEE HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE, A HORSE IS BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO PEOPLE AND MAN IDK IT IS JUST SUCH AN AMAZING SYSTEM EVERYONE I KNOW IS ANGRY ABOUT THIS IF YOU WANTED I COULD GET A PETITION THAT WOULD REACH 50 SIGNITURES INSTANTLY BRO PLEASE REVIVE MY SANITY, I DON'T KNOW HOW I HURT YOU IN A PAST LIFE!!

This was not meant to sound toxic or rude.. I just *REALLY* want this back!!

OP
F

Fail_RP

Reaction score
In fairness I wrote this at half 1 AM and i was mad because it ruined a roleplay situation that ended up having to be voided

please don't see this as toxic ;-;

Larssssss

Builder
Reaction score
You cant just put it in as 2 players only i think, pretty sure its either none or just infinite amounts, also it looks weird and you could let others glitch through stuff in order for them to steal stuff or do whatever

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Nyomi
Discord
Nyomi#8970
I do miss this- if there was some way of mounting a horse and someone hopping on behind them like boats, that would be awesome. It would make it so only two could get on, but then again I don't know anything about coding so </3 can't say much.
Either way, felt.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
I miss seeing stacks of 30 people running around Enarion just having fun. Things weren't so serious back then, toxicity wasn't super terrible, no one really disliked each other, people just vibed and gathered everyone they could just to see how high they could get it. Simpler days.

OP
F

Fail_RP

Reaction score
You can have two players on a horse. Carry someone then try mount.
You can't, it got removed, apparantly people were abusing it or something, staff told me. I get what you're saying because I did it once but I think they fixed it because it doesn't work anymore

OP
F

Fail_RP

Reaction score
you could let others glitch through stuff in order for them to steal stuff or do whatever
That's glitching and it's against the rules. but you can do that anyway by carrying people and standing in the corner of a door and ejecting them, it's not horse based. Sure you CAN do it on horses probabaly but it's not just a horse issue

Brsssh

Reaction score
- if there was some way of mounting a horse and someone hopping on behind them like boats, that would be awesome.
The devs on another server I play tried to make horse hit boxes or whatever work like this, somehow they only ended up making horses amphibious, as in someone would be riding along land then they got to a body of water and the horse would just zoom through it like a boat. Funniest thing I ever saw (it was my job to test plugins for bugs) and sadly never got added to the actual server

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos