Exposure of a "Researcher"

Nugles

Reaction score
[!] The missive had been posted on many noticeboards across Zhularion. It was rather long, and neatly written in a high quality ink, smooth and precise [!]

It is with evidence written below, I, Doctor. Akhag Galigon Flatsunder, the head of research within Basilica Cruor's Facility of Research and Development, formally bar Mister. Aaron Bonehart II, and any who knowingly work aside him from the facility. Those whom are barred are strictly forbidden to enter the facility, and step foot in the surrounding area. This includes the main tower, as well as the greenhouse, and any future expansions once constructed. Under no circumstances may these individuals study or work within it's walls, nor reap materials, knowledge or aid from myself, workers, or students. This decision is final, and all negotiations will be denied.

I also warn all who read this missive to avoid Mister. Aaron Bonehart, his family, and his associates. Do not allow him to step foot in your homes, in your labs, in your lives. He is potentially dangerous, and as you see below, may have alternative, and outright sinister motives. This warning extends to the leaders of Grimmwald, where Mister. Aaron Bonehart resides. You house a, self proclaimed, smiling devil within your walls, which he writes upon his home, above his door. Speaking of this home,
it is located directly next to the Grimmwald Library. Please avoid it at all costs, for your own safety. In his basement is a laboratory
containing an old jail cell, and a table with handcuffs, as well as various medical instruments. I must note that I, in no way, am villainizing the lovely nation of Grimmwald, nor it's rulers or citizens besides Mister. Aaron Bonehart himself.

This missive also marks my immediate withdrawal from the Zhularion Research Group, until this man is removed, and forbidden to attend further meetings. It is my belief that his practice is wholly unethical. He may not experiment on unwilling living patients, but the corpses he requests surely have not allowed for this manner of experimentation.

Below, I have transcribed letters shared between Mr. Aaron Bonehart and the council of Basilica Cruor, with direct permission from the King himself. These were written back and forth when Mister. Aaron Bonehart wished to negotiate the terms of his potential residency in Basilica Cruor.

Letter from Mister. Aaron Bonehart, delivered to the council of Basilica Cruor.

"Aaron Bonehart II will provide the Throne of Basilica Cruor The following:

1) Advisement to the throne
2) Providing any type of contract on request
3) The findings of his research
4) Secrecy

The throne of Basilica Cruor will provide Aaron Bonehart II the following:
1) Access to a lab
2) Storage

3) Vampirism

Letter from the council of Basilica Cruor, delivered to Mister. Aaron Bonehart.

"The Crown does not need to be advised, as the council is already in place. Contracts are also handled by the Crown and the council below it. If the

findings are to follow suit to the direction claimed, prosthetics involving runes or magic for the betterment of the people, it is not something that needs to be conducted in secret.

We have two labs. One in the research and development facility, and the one in the clinic. Without a doctorate,
you may not occupy the clinic. Access to the laboratory in the facility is up to the Doctor, Akhag. Storage may be supplied if a housing request is submitted.

Finally, the Crown can not provide vampirism. It is a curse condemned across all of Zhularion, something you condemned yourself not long ago. Why this request?

Signed, the Crown of Basilica, Aeolus Velam"

Letter from Mister. Aaron Bonehart, delivered to the council of Basilica Cruor.

"Then perhaps i could serve you personally; I know every King needs a man who exists in the shadows. I am willing to be this man for you.

I want permission to make my house a personal lab.

I have poorly represented my position on vampirisim if you think I condemn them.

I condemn one vampire, I personally have not issue with the creatures and would love to work with some.
I also believe some live in your walls under your rule.

Signed, to a friend from a friend,
Aaron Bonehart."

Letter from the council of Basilica Cruor, delivered to Mister. Aaron Bonehart.

"My, with an opening line like that, people will think we are having an affair. ... I jest.

What you do in your house, renovating it and the like, is up to you. Nothing illegal. That is the only requirement for your home.

We do not have vampires living within these halls. Even the one you suspected was tested
and proven to be pure. If what you seek are vampires, you will have to look elsewhere.

Signed, the Crown of Basilica, Aeolus Velam."

The attempt at negotiations put forward by Mister. Aaron Bonehart were ultimately denied.

Lastly, a description of Mister. Aaron Bonehart, so that you can avoid him, is in place. He is a man of average height, a
elf-human hybrid, bald, and has a visible scar across his face. He is generally seen to be poorly dressed, both in aesthetic and structure.

Stay safe, stay healthy,

Basilica Cruor, Facility of Research and Development
23rd of the First Moon, 103 AC
Doctor. A.G Flatsunder.

0631c4b6d9c5fbb9a3b6ed24a2465ae1_prev_ui.png

Nyomi_Wood

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Aeolus
Discord
Nyomi#8970
"The entire situation was.. absolutely ridiculous."
Mused the Vampire Lord, Lord of the Vampires, the man who had dozens and dozens- hundreds of vampires under his reign. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Folks aren't really sure, he just kind of has that vibe.
"I'm half expecting a demand to arrive to court somewhere. Grimmwald, maybe. Nice enough people."
The man (scary man! edgy man!) hummed, crimson glowing eyes scanning the parchment. He was familiar with the content. He was quiet, but certainly not enough to be muttering under his breath. Emote at the maybe vampire if you wish!

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
THE ELF.
Discord
woot#4467
"The entire situation was.. absolutely ridiculous."
Mused the Vampire Lord, Lord of the Vampires, the man who had dozens and dozens- hundreds of vampires under his reign. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Folks aren't really sure, he just kind of has that vibe.
"I'm half expecting a demand to arrive to court somewhere. Grimmwald, maybe. Nice enough people."
The man (scary man! edgy man!) hummed, crimson glowing eyes scanning the parchment. He was familiar with the content. He was quiet, but certainly not enough to be muttering under his breath. Emote at the maybe vampire if you wish!
Gaelîr blinked at Aeolus.
“It would’ve maybe served for a good….I don’t know…someone who carries your stuff around.”
The bard shrugged a bit, giggling softly to themselves.
“I’m only kidding! I’d never use someone’s desperation to benefit myself!”

Reaction score
Username
TheOdiumWitch
Character Name
Anson Sferpith
Discord
Anna the Elephant#8688
Liz frowns as she reads the notice.
"So he isn't above getting vampirism to reach his goals..." She mutters.
"This Bonehart is trouble, that's for sure. I need distance."

BlueJaeeb

Application
Reaction score
Username
BlueJaeeb
Character Name
Faerin Vinyre | Onve Saevel | Park Ara-Yeong
Discord
BlueJae#8204
Faerin grabbed the notice off the board, scanning over it. A loud roar of laughter escaped his mouth, as heads turned to look at him in confusion.

“Vampirism? One could do much more productive things in their life than make an attempt at vampirism. A fool that one must be.”

He pinned the notice back onto the board, and headed towards the Promdorian farms, hoe in hand.

Jordankeeper

Reaction score
Username
Jordankeeper
Character Name
Xyrh'Golh Velam
Discord
Jordankeeper#9458
Iryandus would exit the main gate of the Basilica, adoring the rising sun over the land of Zhul as he'd come across this, sighing deeply.

"Another day, another situation.. Though I had my feelings about this man.. Thankfully I know my gut response is still accurate, Infact..."

He'd return to Underground Basilica as after around fifteen minutes, would return to the board holding what seems to be a piece of parchment in his hands, pinning it to the noticeboard

-----------------------------------------------------------

In extension to the ban provided by the research guild of Zhul, From here on out Aaron Boneheart II is banned from all territory owned by the Basilica, due to spreading rumors about our home and is now the lead suspect in the act of vandalism and the series of events which were caused in Promdor in order to create dirt on the Basilica and the Children of Yaen. I, Lord Iryandus Sul'Tharuk give permission to any and all guards to arrest Aaron on sight if he is caught trespassing.

1656418379283.png
1656418422470.png

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman