Cepheid_

Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Saoirse
SPOILED SOIL
Deep within the lands where nature runs rampant and free, where the balance of life and death remains in harmony, something dark and twisted has thrown such a skew. Life seems to have drained from the land around where life previously thrived. Nature seemed to be crying out against whatever it was that was plaguing these forests. The taint seemed to be spreading and did not seem to stop anytime soon, corrupting the land around more and more.
Life wilted away unless someone put an end to this taint. As the sun set on the forests east of the Kingdom of Aellen one would notice faint blue wisps floating around as if lulling them in closer and deeper into the depths of the forests.

OOC:

This is the start of a new elven eventline. Feel free to reach out to me on discord to schedule a day for this event to start. Cepheid#9520

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Ranger travels pass months ago, he sees this document and remembers the strange occurrance.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum