Event
Reaction score
Username
Smmers
Character Name
Your mom

Credit
Ambiance

“With our five teams decided - it is with this official document that I announce the start of a new age for Enarion. The time draws near when we humbly invite you all to our arena. To spectate your fellow men as they battle against the various beasts captured by us. To hear the sound of metal clashing! - striking flesh and tearing through skin.

Please come join the fun, shall you bear witness to such display of greatness and may you take comfort within my home. Relish in the beauty of nature before you, for no longer shall the hunted remain prey, no longer will we be cowardice to these creatures for now the game has only just begun...

To those spectating I suggest bringing blankets and a warm meal and perhaps a few kegs to drink - we don’t cater to our guests nor do we care for your comfort. If you arrive and attempt to disrupt the event my men will be quick to enforce law and order by simply throwing you into the arena regardless of if you wish to participate or not. So I suggest finding a comfortable place to stand and watch.

To those participating in the arena: you may only bring armor and weapons of class no higher than steel, you are only permitted two potions each and can be anything except wildfire… I highly suggest requesting a medic from whichever nation you hail from to be in attendance as we do not have a clinic, nor do we play nurse to those injured by our little game. I wish you well brave ones..

Let the games begin and may the odds forever be in your favor!”

OOC Information:
The first ever arena tournament will take place Saturday the 18th of September at 5pm est, if you are participating I expect you to be there at around 4:20pm to make sure we can plan and count heads. Please make sure you are in the discord as we have a private chat for all the teams.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!
you will never get to hear an orc drum solo

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss