EVENT | A letter to the living [Siege of Ordheim]

Dog

Reaction score
Ruins of Ordheim
1601753067722.png

A depiction of ‘the Great One’ fighting against an unknown hero.

A breeze.

There is no argument to be made, no story to be told. It will be as written: a breeze. This war will end as soon as it is declared. For when those stout dwarves of Ordheim initiated their hostility, they fell as soon as they came. For when the men of Barwic retaliated against us, they fell as soon as they came. They fell, like a breeze.

Carrying the autumn leaves, I conquested. They had not spread enough. My leaves had yet to scatter the hell-hole known as Enarion. It is not us in the wrong. It is not us who is blinded. Mine puppet, King Valrond - he fell; and so in the abyss he fell, I came. Great, and I boasted our prowess. Living is a curse, to feel hunger. You starve yourself at the lack of food. You thirst for water. Hierarchy, for those born above, is treated with respect - those born higher are treated like royalty. Poverty, people lay in your streets, begging for food, for water, for clothes, and shelter.

And what of the criminals? Those who defile women, those who defile the lives of others. You will age, and then you die. Death is inevitable.

I offered power - I offered an escape to death. To be immortal and to live eternally. My army grew from the death of yours. They feasted on their innocent souls. And now, they live in bliss - veiled by my shadow - my protection. Come, then.

March with your footmen. Ride on your stallions. They will account for nothing, and so I shall bestow my gift to them also. To wander within my ranks as mindless, without fear - with nothing. Death is inevitable, so prepare to embrace it. To the men hiding behind a crown, to the men hiding behind his marble walls. I leave a few, short words:

You will fall, and this war will be: a breeze.

Penned by,
The Great One,
one who is above and beyond.

Event Announcement:

In the upcoming weeks, we will be doing an event war. Ordheim will be sieged, and all nation leaders who wish to take part in this siege may contact me on discord about it. There will be numerous aspects to this war:
  • Warcamps.
  • Siege camps.
  • Siege equipment.
  • Undead interaction.
To keep up with the news - look at your nation's announcements.
More information will be posted officially to nation leaders.

Werew0lf#0351

Ttsim

Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
Gnorf Paces back and forth, much more agitated as he prepared himself for what was to come. He couldn't shake the strange feeling in his stomach, but why...?

Regulus

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Regulus610
Character Name
Sirius Adler Shadow / Regulus Rinker / Cygnus Apollo
Discord
Regulus#2155
Regulus furrowed his brows as he pounded his fist on his desk. "Ah've 'ad enoug' o' t'ese undead foks. T'is time weh put a stop to t'em once n' fer all. I mus' discuss t'is wit' Ubbeh as soon as possible.."

Soon after, Regulus had gone missing and was unable to be found.

Last edited:

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
[Head Steward] [ArchDruid] Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
Aelrie angrily tore the letter up throwing it into the closest fire.

Voodoo__

Reaction score
The once young King of Westholm. Paced about in his tent. His company of Knights watching him intently. Protecting his very being. The one eyed man- lost in the battle of Valrond spoke quickly and without emotion: “Send word to the King of Elf. We bring our host and our steeds. It is time the two great nations fulfil the pact we hold. Prepare the Knights. Send word to the Lord Regent. The time has come.”

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Tom shadow would hear of this letter from Ranger and would smash his hand into a glass case keeping a stuffed animal, blood leaking out of his cut up hand. "Fucking foolish attitude, they have called war against all. Time to reclaim the home of the Dwarven people. Rangers head to Westholm, Nordavik and Allen's capital Tor Ascara, we will give them aid and will provide scouting investigations for the living. They want a war, this is the story we will tell our children that the undead fell under our boots. "

Last edited:

The Crimson

Reaction score
In the dark recesses below the earth, dark forces would begin to plot their move against both sides. There are far worse horrors then the element of death and those who seek them have found them.. Sleeping beneath the very ancestral rocks.

Last edited:

GodOfPie

Application
Reaction score
Username
Adelemphii
Character Name
Gagnir Adresin, Tour Guide
Discord
Adelemphii#6213
Gagnir had been across the island for many months before even receiving the letter, and belatedly, many months later, showed up with his two iron farming tools atop a hill between the Outpost and Hilltown. "Ae'll nae die until ae see me 'ome rid o' ye fockin' undead.. Mark me words Ordheim will be free of yer vermin hands, and ae'll personally put Ordheim back tae normal." The old dewi said, a menacing grunt in his voice as he spoke to the wind.

Reaction score
Dormar paces around his forge, thinking about the oncoming siege. he drew his silver bastardsword, he dipped his blade in oil and stuck it in the forge, setting it ablaze. for 3 days after, he would not sheathe his sword, only mastering his sword strokes so he could more easily, kill this undead foe.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

daily reminder to apply for mod !!
can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay
can i apply to be loved by my parents

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altairas