-=- Enarions got Talent -=-

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Cash prizes to be won!

This Saturday, there will be an Enarions got Talent contest! Contestants will compete against one another for the Grand prize of either:

1st place - A rank-up of your current VIP status / or 5 skin crates and a winners trophy item (exclusive)

2nd place - 10 in-game gold as well as a singular skin crate and a runners up medal item (exclusive)

3rd place: 5 in-game gold and a runners up medal item (exclusive)

How it will work:

Contestants will apply using this forum to participate in the Talent show. Myself, alongside two Judges (will be announced soon who) will vote after each Contestant performs their piece. If they achieve two or more yes' they progress to the second round. Those who get one or less yes' will be eliminated from the show. In the second bracket, Contestants will be made to either do their act again or change their act (example: if they are a singer, they sing a different song). At the end of the second bracket, the three Judges will each pick one Champion, who will perform a final time. At the end of the three performances, a poll will be released where the community can vote for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd place slots which will reveal our winner! Acts can be over voice, video, or in game such as rp comedy sketches or mechanical showcases.

Event will be taking place on Saturday 24th of July at 4pm EST //9pm BST and will be held in the main FRP Discord. Any updates or announcements will be released in the comments to this thread.

Contestant application format:

IGN:
DISCORD:
NAME/PERSONA NAME:
ACT (WHAT YOU ARE PERFORMING):
ANY BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR YOUR TALENT:

DISCLAIMER: Any troll, toxic, or inappropriate comments/applications/or voice chats during these Events will be reported directly to moderation and removed, please keep it suitable for community guidelines with all acts.

Last edited:

GodOfPie

Developer
Reaction score
Username
Adelemphii & Adelemphi
Character Name
Gagnir Adresin, Tour Guide, Adelia Yvrel, Orda Orel
Discord
Adelemphii#6213
pls work on format ting forum pls thx can't read too hard

PCSwift

Reaction score
IGN: PCSwift
DISCORD: PCSwift#9754
NAME/PERSONA NAME: Swift
ACT (WHAT YOU ARE PERFORMING): I sing and play instruments
ANY BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR YOUR TALENT: I like music

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
IGN: frill
DISCORD: myshkin#0001
NAME/PERSONA NAME: frill
ACT (WHAT YOU ARE PERFORMING): magic tricks, card tricks, etc
ANY BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR YOUR TALENT: webcam doesnt work. you will just have to hear it

KnifingNinja

Reaction score
IGN: _Klazomaniac_
DISCORD: Matt_#4553
NAME/PERSONA NAME: Matt
ACT (WHAT YOU ARE PERFORMING): IG instrument playing
ANY BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR YOUR TALENT: I make music sheets ig because i am cool

Knawal

Reaction score
IGN: Knawal
DISCORD: Knawal#7518
NAME: Knawal
ACT: ooc violin playing
BACKGROUND INFO: I can’t do webcam and I might just randomly stop because of irl reasons.

OP
Swifty

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Event postponed due to lack of interest. If more people apply using the format below we can arrange a new time.

Jot_19

Reaction score
Username
Jot_19
IGN: Jot_19
DISCORD:#0067

ACT: Gonna be signing while playing my keyboard
BACKGROUND INFO : not sure how many people heard me preform this but is one of the first songs I learned how to play on a piano and keyboard also what I used to audition for theater in my school this year.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos