Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Amelia Smith | Luminei | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
bloddelf.jpg

But uh blood elves are independent and the current borders don't include the entirety of the Malstyria cathedral (not to mention the surrounding territory they would control as a nation)

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Reaction score
This isn't an official map if you want to be added I think you need to ask nicely

OP
Haseroth

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
This isn't an official map if you want to be added I think you need to ask nicely
trende did ask nicely, we got this shit squared up for next update. I think adventure just wasnt updated in the situation

TrendE

Reaction score
trende did ask nicely, we got this shit squared up for next update. I think adventure just wasnt updated in the situation
Adventure isn’t part of Malstyria; think he’s just pointing something out himself or presumably on behalf of Aellen since they obv wouldn’t want land that they didn’t claim to be on there.

All is well in the world and another minecraft drama has been averted.

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Amelia Smith | Luminei | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
I am sorry for hurting Haseroth's feelings

Reaction score
Username
Cloutfather_
Character Name
Lucien Nevrakis, Adamik Lovric
Discord
Cloutfather_#5467
goblin lands when!

Kokushibo

Reaction score
Wouldn't the territory north from Westholm be the territory of the goblins unless there was some sort of inrp pact? There is quite a lot of them there and own two forts.

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
Wouldn't the territory north from Westholm be the territory of the goblins unless there was some sort of inrp pact? There is quite a lot of them there and own two forts.
goblin IRA aren't big enough to be worthy a place on the map imo

Kokushibo

Reaction score
goblin IRA aren't big enough to be worthy a place on the map imo
Fair fair, there is a point here. But Shroomden is just a small village located within a dense forest yet it has a decent amount of land as shown on the map. And Goblins own forts from the ruins of the western kingdoms and seem to be growing as time goes by, unlike the shroomden people. If the Goblins are not worthy to have a place in the map of Enarion, why should the Shroomden citizens do? There might be something I might not be aware of, maybe they have some bigger role, but if not, why should they?

AGiantPie

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Not as nice as Haseroth's, but here is my map according to my knowledge
All of those tribes are effectively vassals of a fledgling goblin kingdom. Also, there's another goblin site you missed, the fort of Abat-Zar (recently constructed).

This is the hill site where the fort is located.

1619706879961.png

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ