ELECTION FOR THE KING OF ORDHEIM

Throne of Ordheim

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Ordheim.png

THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING

King Thorsten has fallen in battle as demanded by the gods.
An election must by the decree of the bronze articles and the constitution rightfully happen to declare the legitimate successor of King Thorsten and the Clan of Ordheim. The candidate must be fully dewi, of a noble stock, that being a dewi with high honour and a respect for tradition as well as our constitution. It falls to my hands, Rogrim Halfhand to arrange the election as the last appointed Seneschal. A formal forbidding of my office before I shall step down.
To those who seek to put themselves forward as candidates for the kingship of Ordheim, please make your intentions known to the Assembly (By posting in this thread, announcing your candidacy). After we have suitable candidates we will begin the election in two months, then begin a vote for the following month.

God

Reaction score
Christ punchsteel would overlook this waiver, he'd then begin preparing his campaign as he publicly states in the square,"Oi will be the next king. Ah must do et fer mah people and stand tall n' proud."

cxn

Reaction score
Vey Goldmiser the tall dwarf would dip his head for a moment in honor of the fallen King "may 'e fin' te peace 'e wanted en life w'erev'r 'e ended up. Ah nominate mah'self, been toird ov de goonery ruinen business." He'd say scratching at his jawline "Lot ov work te be done en Ordheim... tho ah plan te make de dwezim rich!"

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
Ubbe Bloodaxe would be seen walking the halls of Ordheim, mourning the lost of his King and fellow kinsmen. "Oi onleh just arrived compared tu some otheh dewi ere, but ah know dat Thorsten es en ah better place. As ef dere es aneh better place den da Halls uv Heros. Oi 'ave always envied you, specially now that ye are feasting wiff da gods an da ancestors uv old. May weh one day rejoice n' tell our stories. Ubbe would walk back to the mountain peaks, and gaze upon the beautiful realm.

Last edited:

PurgeRp

Reaction score
A Male around 6'0 tall would enter the room as if he had appeared from the shadows coming in filled with dwarfs. He would be dressed in black wearing a dark cloak making them not know he was a elf Vote for me to be the new air to the throne of ordehiem I'll take care of this kingdom just good and lead it to victory!

Last edited:

Monke King

Reaction score
Inhaling deeply Uzi would waddle up the steps of the Goldmiser bank, its mighty spiral unrivalled by any within the under realm. "Wow all of these candidates are undesirable" he would say in only the most serious tone before donning his bejewelled top hat and sauntering down the spiral staircase once more! Doing so only in the most serious of fashions.

Slorbin

Reaction score
Dipsom would waddle in on his knees, a giant wad of cat hair glued to his face as a makeshift “beard”. He’d have the rest of the glue in a goblet in his right hand, which his left would be dug into and scooping the sticky concoction into his mouth. He is fucking going down on that library paste. “Yea, I’m a uh, dwezim too.” He’d say, still chewing slime. “Vote for me and I’ll do some great things.”

Noobert

Reaction score
Throughout the lands of Kaz-az-Ordheim, the dewi people mourn the death of their king. The forge runs quiet, all is silent. One lone scholar sits near the peak of the mountain, overwatching the valley of his people. He takes out an old, scratched wooden pipe, and stuffs it as he solemnly hum a slow tune. He lets out a sigh as he ends the short lament, and lights the pipe.

"King Thorsten is dead," Torki Tinkerstone tiredly mumbles as he blows out a smoke ring that slowly hovers over the valley. "Our people mourn his death, and I prophecize that it heralds the end of Karakaz Ordheim," he pauses, letting out a puff of smoke as his brow furrows. "Unless..." Torki squints as he looks up to the dark night sky, the dim moon enchanting it with its hallowed pale light. Struck by inspiration, the simple philosopher slowly stands up, looking back to the valley.

"The Clan must change, and change majorly and fundamentally if it wishes to survive. A king is needed, but one who shall lead briefly, a provisional tyrant to reforge the foundation of our culture to allow prosperity, and then leave, allowing the people to take charge." He triumphantly takes out a paper, and writes a letter. Torki Tinkerstone slowly begins to grin as he adds his signature to the end, and sits back down with passion for the first time since his return to his ancestral homeland.

A letter to Clan and Kin:

Dear Rogrim Halfhand and my fellow citizens,

I hereby nominate myself for candidacy as the King of our Clan. I campaign on the advocacy of extreme fundamental change to Ordheim and its systems, implementing a new social structure based around culture and industry, advocating the formation of guilds rather than families, and greater power to a more organized dwarven assembly.

I do not intend to remain King long, or even remain in this campaign long. Once I see a more fit candidate who proposes a proper and honorable system of governance for our Clan, then I shall endorse them and give them my entire support.

I do not care if I become king, that is not my goal. My goal is for the dewi people to have a prosperous and just society to call their own, whether it means myself or any of these candidates take the office, or even if it meant the total revolution of Ordheim in favor of an entirely new culture.

I implore all able electors to push not for the King who would lead us to the glory of war but instead focus efforts on creating a strong industrial and cultural foundation for our society.

Glory for our kin, Glory for out clan, and Glory to our Ancestors.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waif