Cain / Tarquin / Lucrezia
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
deleting my char sheet after this masterpiece, nothing can compare

OP
T

Telarion

Reaction score
Danke everyone for the praise, it's an amazing site and is not too hard to learn to do they even have guides. I did forget to swap out one song for his relationships, as every song describes a certain aspect about who is or could be and does change over time.
This is the swapped out amv.

Nyomi_Wood

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Aeolus
Discord
Nyomi#8970
delightful website :O!!!!!
can't wait to see how it progresses, hope to get on relation list sometime in the future as our chars interact :)

OP
T

Telarion

Reaction score
updated three relations that people poked me about

Melweaver

Application
Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839
OP
T

Telarion

Reaction score
Secret added, iry added, fairy for Nike added, dragoi and Leo updated added and songs for each and some songs updated. Story updated a bit as well.

OP
T

Telarion

Reaction score

The sun flickered threw the clouds, dancing down upon the hilltop above the city, as the wind danced playfully lovingly in from the sea. The modest yurt sat on the hilltop as the hunter stood just outside of it, the world's heartbeat seeming to have stopped, and not even the sound of the crickets could be heard as he looked down at what was before him. Before him lay, the body was finally retrieved after a very long journey to find it and recover what was once lost. Iryandus lay upon the grass his body in a horrible and wretched state. His neck was barely attached, and countless stab wounds upon his back.

Eimar sighed heavily as he knelt upon the grass, closing the man's eyes. "Finally found you, took me away from this place for a long time, but I have kept my promise." Moving inside the yurt, he returned with a white sheet and lovingly wrapped the body inside of it. Moving over to grab the chair, he set it up, securing it to the carrier, lifting it as he did so with a grunt. "You know, you left many people broken-hearted, Iry upset, saddened, and distraught. Along with a massive mess for me to clean up, always doing things your way without a care for the world trying to protect others while shouldering it all, idiot." He scoffed as he made his way down the long and winding top towards the city, letting his mind drift, thinking over everything the man had done and the time they had shared.

Moving down the crooked way to the undercity, he moved into the temple of Yaen himself. Setting down the load he carried, he very carefully picked up Iryandus and set him down upon the altar, grabbing a box he had set aside before his departure. "They left you in a very sorry state, didn't they? You are always biting off more than you could chew while always doing it with a flare and uncaring nature. Didn't stop to think that you dying would hurt so many that this land was not ready for you to pass away, you ass could have at least made sure we were ready a plan to ensure the safety of the place." he scolds the body that lay before him as he washes away the blood and grime that had taken to it, before setting to gingerly move his neck and stitch it back into place letting the silence of the temple settle into the air around him, stitching the various wounds back, so they were no longer an issue.

"You just had to rush off and duel the other nations warriors, never could stop and use your silver tongue that was so good at swooning woman. But rarely bent to solve an issue other than with your sword; no, no, now I got to pick up the pieces you left broken and try to put them all back together again, and I dunno if I can do it." he lets out a breath as he uses a salt and water mix to ensure his body is properly cleaned and purified from any taints for Yaen as he grabbed the finest clothes he could locate from the man's belongings dressing him up, before fixing his hair and applying makeup to make it appear he was in his prime when in life. Taking a replica sword, he placed it on his chest, wrapping his fingers around the hilt of it. "I can only strive to fill the boots that you wore, but you are home now, back at the fathers' side as is rightfully in death as in life. May you rest soundly knowing that you have been returned home. Go now to his side, and do not fear. This home is in good hands with us. I understand why you did what you did." he mutters, kneeling down and settleing in to spend the night in meditation and reflection for the new chapter of his life now that his quest was finished.

OP
T

Telarion

Reaction score
The moonlight struggles on a soul lost.

The moon gently rose high into the night, its full and wonderful beauty splayed out upon the sea of dancing stars. It’s gentle rays splaying downwards upon the forest below, as Eimar rested against a large tree his bow cradled upon his lap. As the man was dressed in his new attire, deep crimson red coat with a high collar trimmed in gold with black vest. A pair of silver Drake pins set upon either side of his collar, no fire burned as he sat in quiet contemplation.

To his right was a small and simple stone shrine with four figures carved of simple wood perched upon it.It was well maintained and cared for, as fresh Lilly’s sat at the base with a few simple wooden toys. As the moonlight reached down, threw the branches of the tree. Several names were caught in its light, Helena, Rachel,Damien, and Josephine while the figures seemed to match a older woman and three children.

Long into the night he sighed as he looked out at the forest “I seem lost of late my dear star of my heart I have rose higher than I ever thought. While I have money, recognition and friends life seems still without the colors or guiding path it had.” He looks up at the night sky smiling softly and tenderly.

“It seems just yesterday we were running around together not a care in the world as children. As our parents arranged our marriage. Look at me now in love with one woman, who I can never truly be with. While my desire for a family on the other grows and my attentions for another I seem cannot progress, my god is angry at me upon another. Having to prevent hot headed children from starting wars.``he sighs deeply “ life is more complicated then ever. And I try to plan for everything I can but even the best I do things always happen to upturn them.” He slowly gets up taking out some flint and steel and lights a small candle resting it upon the altar.

Kneeling in front of it as he gently cleans some dirt off of a corner “I did much when you and my stars passed from this life. But I will keep my promise my dear and my oath to you, I will always seek to protect those that cannot do so themselves. To use my words over my weapons lest I succumb to blood lust, to live my life in honor and truth remaining steadfast. While committing myself to the trials that burden my shoulders without complaint.” Leaning down he kisses the small stone smiling softly

“I will always do this my dear, and when my death comes for me I do not shirk it, for I face it gladly knowing I will join you all once more. On that small farm once again in the light of the world.” He stood up picking up his spear and shield as he slowly moved away his heart and soul feeling empty more then ever, as the wind blew gently swaying some leaves out of the way revealing the words “here lies a loving mother son and daughters may the find peace.”

(been stuck in Mississippi forover a week and the itch to do some form of rp been driving my crazy, so figured I put forth some of the story of him. That’s occurred so far as I promised someone)

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman