Edict of the Department Health

The Aellen Kingdom

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Edict of Health
Fifth of the Seasons Turn, 15 AC

As the Previous Clinical Edict and laws have failed to prove themselves helpful we’ve come up with a new edict, new laws and new grants to the Health Department of Aellen in hopes that they may find themselves better in the future.

The Druid Sect has been entrusted by the Government to oversee the clinic.
- Archdruid Aelrie has entrusted Elder Owen Grenan (@Dairsad) as the direct overseer of the Clinic.
- The Druidic Elders have entrusted Eric Fischer (@Pandacrp) as the Head Physician.
- The Druidic Elders have entrusted Lephillia Isilros (@Lleanna) as the Senior Physician. This is to enforce clinical rules, watch for any malpractices and other mistakes made by Clinic Staff, and to assist in the management of the Clinic.
-Archdruid Elders have entrusted (@Mythri_Studio) as the Head researcher. This is to begin research on new illnesses and inventions.
-The Head Physician has entrusted (@Blue_NightWolf) as the head psych doctor. This is to make sure the Psych doctors are treating the “Mentally Ill” patients with care and are giving them the correct treatment

Article I - Previous Edicts and Amendments on the Health Degree
All previous Health Edicts and Amendments are Formally dissolved as this Edict is signed.
Clinic Staff are still found responsible in making sure their facility is clean, and organized.
Clinic Staff remain responsible for the Health of the General Public and protecting them from diseases and illnesses that may plague enarion.

Article II - On Head Physician
- The Head Physician of Aellen is hereby granted full authority over the clinical staff.
- The Head Physician is charged with paying the clinic staff on time.
- The Head Physician Reserves the right to recruit clinical staff and give them the proper roles required for such roles.

Article III - On Senior Physician
- Reserves the right to dismiss clinic workers within reason.
- Reserves the right to call upon the clinical overseer if it is deemed that the current Head Physician is corrupt.
- The Senior Physician of Aellen is hereby granted full authority over the clinical staff.
-The Senior Physician is now entrusted with the responsibility of going through Clinical Logs.

Article IV - On the Head of Research
-The Head of Research is entrusted with the ability to provide knowledge deemed worthy of the public to be shared within writings and shared among the Aellen’s Public.
-The Head of Research requests the ability to detain creatures and willing mortals with proper paperwork. Doing so requires the signature of the clinic overseer.
-The Head of Research is granted authority to suppress certain information to the public.
The Head of Research is entrusted with the ability to test all inventions before supplying the information and creation of said invention to the public.

Article V - On the Head Psychologist
-The Head Psychologist is entrusted in the ability to legally say whether a citizen they find is sane or not.
-Only the Head Psychologist can reveal any type of information about the people who are being looked at.
-The Head Psychologist has the right to deem someone “Mentally Ill” In which they will be held until they think they are safe enough to go back out into the world.
-The Head Psychologist is entrusted with the ability to use ways of testing to see whether the patient is stable.
-The Head Psychologist would only be allowed to check all of the files and information.
-The Head Psychologist is in charge of demoting or firing people from their clinic but beforehand would have to talk with Panda or Lleanna.
-The head Psychologist has the right to accept or decline applications.
-The head Psychologist has the right to check on his workers to see if they are doing their jobs correctly.
-The head Psychologist has the right to give permission to dismiss a mentally ill.

Article VI - Clinical Positions

Doctors

As a Doctor one's duty is in the clinic itself. These workers make up the bulk of the Aellen’s clinic. Their sole task is to treat those who have been brought to the clinic with physical injuries. They are required to know the basics of herbology and medicine. This position is what all clinic staff are when joining unless moved to another role by the head physician or overseer.

Field Medics (Fields Medics)
Unlike Doctors, Corpsmen are those who are out in the heat of battle. These people will have to be ready to work in difficult situations and stay on their feet. They will also be tasked with helping the soldiers in their fight if none are injured. Thinking on their feet quickly and swiftly will mean life or death for not only the corpsman but the wounded on the battlefield. To obtain such a position as corpsman one must go through clinical training as well as military training.

Research Team
The research team is a hand-picked team that is well educated in a wide range of skills. While they are a part of the clinic they do not attend to patients. Their duties are to find knowledge of the unknown by conducting experiments and connecting links with already known information.

Psychologist Doctors
This role is for the people who take care of the patients that are deemed too unwell to go back into public. Psychologist doctors are tasked with bringing food and beverages to those in the Psych-ward. They are also tasked with knowing how the patients are feeling as well as if they are getting better or worse. If a Psychologist Doctor finds that a patient is healthy enough both physically and mentally to be introduced back into the public then they have the authority to send them away. The Psychologist Doctors are also supposed to deal with those who are emotionally unstable whether it be suicidal or insanity.

Article VII - Clinical Authorities

A) Psychologist Team

- The following rulings will be placed into law upon the signature of the Reigning monarch, The Overseeing Elder, and The Head Physician.
- Patients at the clinic are protected under this statement and protects them from being apprehended by guards of the city unless the order has been given by His Majesty or an Elder within the Kingdom of Aellen.
- Those deemed “Mentally Ill” are subject to the following under this statement.
- Clinically insane are to stay in the psych ward at all times unless accompanied by a psych doctor or member of the High-Ranking Government.
- If a mentally ill patient attacks a Psych Doctor then they may be punished by authorities with whatever punishment is deemed fit by the council.
-If attacked by a mentally patient the psych doctors may use force if deemed necessary to detain or apprehend the patient.
- The term “Mentally Ill” is for the patients that have been in an extreme situation where their brain and normal thinking process is no longer the same and could potentially cause harm to the public

B) Clinic Staff
- The term “Clinical Worker” is defined as anyone who was recruited by or approved by the Head Physician or Senior Physician.
- Any worker at the clinic has the right to ask anyone who is in the building to move to the waiting room which is at the front of the clinic. If this is not obeyed, then law enforcements will be brought in to enforce it.
- If a personnel attempts to tamper with the clinic or clinic tools then they are breaking this statement and will be brought to law enforcements.
- If a personnel attempts to stop a clinic worker from working on a patient then they will be dealt with whatever force is necessary to allow the worker to continue working.
- If a doctor causes harm to the patient while doing his work then he or she is not able to be held responsible. However if such damage is dealt intentionally and can be proven then the first statement is null.
- If a patient intentionally hurts his or her care taker then they will be subdued and depending on the situation healed and sent on their way or deemed “Clinically Ill”

Article VIII - Clinical Logs

The Clinic Leadership will now be fully required to log every patient entering the clinic. These logs are to include the following; (@Pandacrp @Lleanna)
Name of the Clinic Staff who is assisting the patient
Name of the Patient
List of all injuries the patient has come in for
The Treatment that was given to the patient
Patient’s Signature.

The psych leadership is required to log every patient. These logs are to include the following. (@Blue_NightWolf)
Name of doctor
Name of patient
Symptoms
Tests
Overall conclusion
Are they viewed as clinically insane

Article VX - Addition of Clinical Boundaries and Laws

Human Experimentation is never allowed under any circumstances. If revealed that this is going on any clinic member involved will be immediately dismissed by the Order of the Archdruid.

Unsanitary Clinical Areas - Any areas that are found unsanitary will be immediately shut down temporarily until deemed safe for practice once more.

Pandacrp

Reaction score
To apply to the clinic please comment with this format

[Mc-Name]
Discord
Position applying for
Letter to Head physician​

HellsBelles

Reaction score
imhellsbelles)
Discord: 「𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔰」#7777
Position applying for: Doctor- however, since they are a scholar of medical practices, being placed in the research team is also work
Letter to Head physician:

To whoever this may concern,

Greetings to those that receive this letter, i hope this finds you in good comfort, i am aoiph docherte, a 23 year old scholar who specializes in surgical procedures and the improvement / development of these practices. it has piqued my interest greatly to join the tor ascara medical field. i wish to apply to become a physician / operational surgeon, however, if such position does not benefit you, i would be delighted to put my studies to work and continue my ongoing research in the name of the kingdom.

the pleasure is truly mine,
A. DOCHERTE- the haus of Docher.

Pandacrp

Reaction score
imhellsbelles)
Discord: 「𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔰」#7777
Position applying for: Doctor- however, since they are a scholar of medical practices, being placed in the research team is also work
Letter to Head physician:

To whoever this may concern,

Greetings to those that receive this letter, i hope this finds you in good comfort, i am aoiph docherte, a 23 year old scholar who specializes in surgical procedures and the improvement / development of these practices. it has piqued my interest greatly to join the tor ascara medical field. i wish to apply to become a physician / operational surgeon, however, if such position does not benefit you, i would be delighted to put my studies to work and continue my ongoing research in the name of the kingdom.

the pleasure is truly mine,
A. DOCHERTE- the haus of Docher.
Accepted as medical staff. Welcome to the team, ill be pming you on discord

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay
can i apply to be loved by my parents
can I apply to be perma-muted?
Are applications for the role of 'banned' opened yet?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MannyOz16