DPMAGICIAN's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MC Username: DPMAGICIAN

DiscordTag: DPM#1000

Timezone: KMT

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? 6 minimum

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? Yea

What is something you're passionate about on the server? Compromising rule sets, aiding other players, conflict management, interactive world events, creating innovative systems mechanically and rule wise

What are some qualities that make you stand out? Efficient, driven, knowledgeable of the server and it's mechanics, previous administration and moderation positions at the highest level

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Mod Admin, General Admin, Builder, etc.

frill

Reaction score
+1. A man of character who has already proved himself as moderation administrator.

ScubaDooba

Reaction score
Username
scubadooba
Character Name
Vivienne of Myrfeld
Discord
scuba#3333
+1 Great guy, has the experience and would be a great addition to the mod team. gg

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenSensei
Character Name
Ilus 'C' Athalos'
Discord
DarkenSensei#4901
Do you even need a rating? It's unneeded to explain in one post how useful DPM will be in the staff team. I would have -1'd you because of a lack of dedication (If you were a different person) but I do understand your intentions.

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
+1. He already did the work before

Vulf

Builder
Reaction score
Username
meady
Discord
Mead#7648
+1, give it week tops before he gets tired of carrying the server on his back.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Excellent Mod Admin back in Ordheim. He knows the rules and can keep a level head. I have had some run ins with DPM since he left the Staff team where both sides were a bit heated, but admittedly a lot of it was me provoking him to get a rise in the past. I really rate Kyle as a person, when I was under his leadership in Ordheim and if he can be at that same quality of Moderating then I'll be more than happy to see him back!
+1 for sure

ephi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Nevrakis | Marsaili | Asami Haevathar | Marvaelynne Ienesta | Ih-Ovral Alicja
Discord
HeyEphi#5475

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Is-Drabek Mayra, Tasia de Blackford
Discord
Cubicita#0700

Callum

VIP
Reaction score
+1, chill when he needs to be and has good understanding of the rules. Could work on letting go of old minecraft grudges which may cause bias (already seen in his first time as mod)

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
A man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will.

+1.

SinaasAppelke

Reaction score
Character Name
Finn Moore
Discord
Sinaasappel#8598
Big +1. Has been in many positions that require the skillset required to be a Moderator in my eyes. He's chill and went out of his way to make sure my issues were resolved before!

Capace

Builder
Reaction score
Could be good or bad. I’ve never gotten to know this man much outside of PvP, but I know he picks and chooses who he wants to like and be cooperative towards. He’s definitely not the only person like this and it is not fair to judge him solely on this. If he is selected to join the team, I hope he will be willing to be compatible with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

irlmitsuba wrote on harakiris's profile.
where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neffie