DIARY | Remorse

Dog

Reaction score
Remorse
A diary of the wicked

A depiction of the Hateful One, commanding a troop of corpsemen.
DAY ???
Another day of falsified impieties against one who is Great, for every day passes by with dolefulness and regret. Though, it is not the end - we must continue our march against the denizens of Enarion. I don’t know why, for incertitude is all I can offer. I execrate those living, who continue to enjoy the purities of the world: the taste of food, the maudlin of alcohol, lethargy after days of labour. Many would address me as envious, which is true, for my abhorrence is my fault. It is in my name, emboldened by the deity above - one of death and void: the Hateful One.

As of recent, I have been venturing the lands outside my usual facade. The days of leading the Ascari army had grown scarce; when they called me Alayris Laraethryn. I remember being under content friendship with the King of Aellen - and now I despise him. The dotages and caducity of the past have ventured forth, now I ride the mortal realm under a new stallion, a new name: Tanithil. Through my years, my contained malice has strained my efforts of guise - thus taking a role as one of the sachem and rankers of the Adventurer’s Guild. Currently, my disguise has worked well.

Life is full of remorse. Were I living, such an emotion would be replicated. Do I want to kill? Am I mandated to the pieties and laws of the immortal realm? The Great One and his gesticulates always drew me closer, his drama and theatrical displays - something I hated - but cherished nonetheless. If I must list the items I regret: turning her into a wraith, murdering those innocent denizens outside of Rheynland, killing the elderly farmers near Barwic, lying to those who came to trust my facade.

Sadly, I am not of the mortal realm, so such trivial emotions and concerns do not matter. The doleful shades of death will continue to linger in the realms of Enarion - and as the war commences - my disguise is no longer required. To those of you who discover this:

I hate you. And I am sorry.

Penned by
The Hateful One
Humbly known as, Tanithil

OP
Dog

Dog

Reaction score
(This is a diary written and found in libraries across Enarion through man-made copies. Feel free to use this knowledge in-roleplay).

wootdahnoot

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
Lixis would chuckle lightly “I never trusted the man, odd figure”

Sukitoru

Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Kine recalls Tanithil's "interactions" with them, before whipping the book into the river next to Valora in anger.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

honeybee wrote on Zeeen's profile.
matchy matchy
Zeeen wrote on honeybee's profile.
matchy matchy
give goblin race or we riot
4CD
shizai strikes again
Aegis Company selling MITHRIL!
Mythweavers wrote on Shanergy's profile.
congratulations shanergy big fan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowReaper2424