Announcement DEVELOPMENT TEAM | STAFF REVIEW

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM?

• 5. I think that the team is very good, they are near flawless.

• 4. I think that the team is good, but have some things to work on.

• 3. I think that the team is okay, they have some qualities and some negatives.

• 2. I think that the team is bad, they have a decent amount to work on.

• 1. I think that the team is very bad, they have a lot to work on.

• 0. I have no confidence whatsoever in this team.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rumpo

Founder
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
1627886741759.png

DEVELOPMENT TEAM
STAFF REVIEW

For more information on what a staff review is, or the purpose behind it - click here.

TEAM OVERVIEW
The Development Team focuses on the production, maintenance and implementation of coding-related services to improve the experience of the server. This includes discord, website, database and in-game features. There are no particular statistics for the team, nor quota, as updates are planned on a as-needed basis. For some of the recent projects we have committed to would be the Summer Update and for on-going projects would be a planned website overhaul.

FEEDBACK
Now that the brief overview of the team has been completed, this is where the feedback portion begins - there are six listed poll options (ranging from 0 to 5), if you vote then I would recommend you also leave a comment in the thread to explain why you voted the option you did. Praise or criticism, it is all useful. As well as this, you will have an opportunity to make any other comments you have about the team. Here are some probing questions you could take the time to answer, or comment on.

The teams recruitment strategy, candidates, performance, controversies, responsibilities (more or less), leadership and overall confidence in the team. Simply put, the more information and feedback presented to us, the better this process will be. As a final disclaimer, remember that dialogue must be constructive - not toxic.

NOTE: This feedback should not be for plugin suggestions, but for feedback.

OP
Rumpo

Rumpo

Founder
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
The team's great but I just want to open my vote crate.
Hi, I am studying for some exams I have later this month - I'll be more on top of lower priority bug fixes properly after my exams have been completed. Sorry for any inconveniences caused due to delays on this.

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Uxean | Petro
Discord
Nyomi#8970
No complaints here, lovely team and had only good interactions with them. Excited to explore the content they are bringing out, as well as the stuff coming in the future! <3

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Most people don't even know what the development team does and all projects are given by rumpo. Not much else to say lol. Probably the least controversial team. I enjoyed my time as a developer and rumpo taught me how to use gitlab.

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
best team

make the earth run spell launch me higher/further or have a lower cooldown tho o_o ppl on a basic horse catch me in no time !!!

otherwise easily the issueless team. love adelemphii.

Gazros

Reaction score
Username
Gazros
Character Name
Dune
Discord
gaz #8008
My primary thing is that by the time updates are pushed, we can’t tell who on the dev team did what. I made the admittedly embarrassing mistake yesterday of complimenting someone’s work I had heard was theirs, only to learn it wasn’t.

I’d love to see dev contributor names by the components of an update they’ve worked on, to enable for positive feedback to be directed at not only the team, but the individuals within it.

Last edited:
OP
Rumpo

Rumpo

Founder
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
My primary thing is that by the time updates are pushed, we can’t tell who on the dev team did what. I made the admittedly embarrassing mistake yesterday of complimenting someone’s work I had heard was theirs, only to learn it wasn’t.

I’d love to see dev contributor names by the components of an update they’ve worked on, to enable for positive feedback to be directed at not only the team, but the individuals within it.
@Gazros

This is planned for the future and has already been in the process since the last update (a few days ago) where Adele has been credited for her contributions to the update.

Historically there wasn’t exactly a need for this because everything was (usually) completed by either myself of Teegah as we have not had too many developers in the past and neither of us really cared for credit.

Last edited:

Spicii

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Spicii
Character Name
Ketamine Kyle
Discord
Spicii#8894
Development team best team, they constantly work hard to push out content consistently and in general are very unproblematic members of the community.

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
an approachable team that meticulously details their work in regular changelogs. most things they develop are requested by the users, and the rest is stuff they would've requested anyway. rlly come off as the team that care most about the server, but that's probs because they're the ppl actually building and maintaining the infrastructure for it. reply quickest to any concerns and always keep people updated on any issues they're personally invested in, instead of dropping a platitude abt it getting sorted. all-round decent fellas.

still not got my 2 crates for finding that dupe though

Rikumaru

VIP
Reaction score
I uh... have zero idea how the development team operate or... what and how they do things. But uh... I guess Adeladephii person uh... clarified every little question and even pushed for some changes when I was... slightly frustrated with repairing (btw repairing should be for all!!!!!!). But uh... yeah... I guess its all good? :D?

Cepheid_

Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Feainn | Aerenia | Solyrn | Yolilitzli
nothing but love for the dev team. All around great at creating plugins that enhance the player experience and they always seem to be on top of fixing bugs and issues that might arise from implementing new features. Great job fellas !

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss