Nation Leader
Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Skippy Bronzebeard
Discord
Skippy#1354
It's been obvious/a long time coming but I've finally made the time to just put this out there. IRL (who am I kidding, mainly Old School RuneScape) has taken me and all my energy for this server unfortunately and it's time to step away, at least for now. I first joined MCRP in 2011, so it has been a while since I've touched grass. Fortunately for myself, I did take a large break around 2015/2016 that lasted until the COVID-19 pandemic. That is when I got swept back into this world. I originally almost didn't even join FRP because I was scared to commit time to helping out moderation in the beginning. Luckily for me, Harold and DPM convinced me and I can honestly say it was a very entertaining length of time spent here. From countless nights moderating headache inducing player conflicts, to helping a bit out on the wiki, to trying something new by playing with Tor Ascara and lastly putting my all into reviving a dwarf playerbase/nation on FRP, I've done a lot and I can say honestly I'm left with 0 in the tank. At the end of the day though, I am a nerd and I may very well find my way back onto FRP and begin another adventure here.

For personal thoughts on everything as a whole... I think the server would benefit from a continuation of everything. A new map. Things naturally get stale, nations have incredible treasuries that are realistically impossible to catch up to, and new / existing players may be discouraged from attempting to start something here if there isn't any sign of an eventual even playing field. I hope something is in the works to bring the people of Enarion to a new realm. If this does happen, I would strongly be in favor of encouraging similar nations to merge - or at least settle very close by to each other and possibly exist as neighboring nations under one flag. That's something for the players to work out however.

To staff - find ways to make player versus player compliment roleplay, do not shun it or try to soft lock it to being borderline impossible. One of the greatest advantages FRP has against competitors is the quality of the PvP in my opinion. Fix the OP shit, remove obnoxious strength buffs from food for example, and allow more opportunities for the aggressing side to get PvP. Provide a cooldown for the defendants where these aggressors can not spam attack roleplayers, but roleplayers - try out PvP! Honestly, a lot of my favorite roleplay moments on this server have gone alongside a PvP interaction. I genuinely think as long as staff handles assholes who only PvP to bully others on minemen and not provide a meaningful story, this can be a good thing for FRP. Who knows if it'll work out, though - from both the player's side and the staff's side. You all are complicated people.

Of course my Discord is Skippy#1354. I'll always be around on there. o7

flexMate

Reaction score
Username
flexMate
Character Name
Stanislav Viktorovich Yazov/Olaf Blackbeard
Discord
flexMate#5561

BaconMan54321

Reaction score
*sad war music*
there was once a saying a smart man said..

"wi can has can,
wi can has do,
wi can win the war"

o7 brother

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Stay safe bro, you are still part of my top tier list.

ixtro_zacrox

Reaction score
This was the man who first warned me on frp. Now I have lost a pocket mod.
Thank you for being a g

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377

Melweaver

Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
The chad that once accepted me onto FRP :(
o7

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
May the Dewi thrive in your absence. . In the name of Skippy Bronzebeard!

We'll miss you, Soldier. . Stay safe friend. o7

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
I will miss you. You were both the voice of reason and the voice of not-so-smart things and I will dearly miss you in case it is indeed you do not ever return to FRP. I've never been a big dwarf guy before joining FRP, I did not really care, but you and everyone else within the Reclamation Collective changed my mind completely and I am thankful for that. Just like nowadays on FRP, whenever I play and remember the many things you've done and contributed to not only your dwarven community but also to FRP in general, I will continue to remember and stay grateful.

Stay strong and awesome, my guy.​

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
Thank you for your service !

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veve