DENOBLEMENT OF HOUSE DE BLACKFORD

Kingdom of Rheynland

Nation Leader
Reaction score

Denoblement of House de Blackford
15th of the Eclipse, 15 AC

With the long disappearance of Arthur de Blackford, the Lord King Richard Luc de Retford has seen him fit to proclaim him as dead until proven otherwise. The Lord King has seen fit to dissolve House de Blackford from their status of nobility in the Kingdom of Rheynland in the absence of Arthur de Blackford. Thus returning his wife and her children to her maiden name of Aldridge and revocation of any titles she carried since her abandonment from her loyalties to the Kingdom. Should Arthur return from his disappearance of many years, he shall be welcomed back into the walls of Avengard with open arms.

SIGNED;
Lord King Richard Luc de Retford

Rumpo

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
Owen, long lost son of the prestigious Blackford lineage, would curse loudly to himself. Promising from here on out that he will bring ruin to the pompous nobles of the Rheyn who have sought to bring disorder to his revered bloodline.

owen then wakes up from said dream, back to being a peasant

Cubicita

Application
Reaction score
"Tasia Aldridge.." Tasia's hands shook throughout the duraton of reading the denoblement. "It was bound to happen...though it took them years to finally make a decision. Those ruthless men. Selfish and cruel." She'd quickly throw the letter into fire. "Through all the hardships of Rheynland, I was there. Assisting in leading that terrible place, I was there. They have taken a future from my kids. My dear Jules...and my lovely Aaliz. How they have foresaken me." Tasia turned once again towards the fire, bringing in her two children to sit next to her. Holding her children side by side, Tasia began to tear, taking moments of her marriage with her dear husband. "Arthur... Why did you have to go away from us. You came home..every night...to me. Never again will I truly love another. The hard years it took just to be where I am today..taken away from people who are incapable of understanding the protection of children. It seems they are quite unsure as to my disapearance, and it shall remain that way. My name will not go in vein nor in shame. For this, this is not the end."

Koodini

Media
Reaction score
Username
Koodini
Character Name
Valeska Monroe, Mercer Glaive, Lilith Vaermina and Jules Aldridge
Discord
kaden#5255
Jules, formerly De Blackford, Aldridge simply blinked. The seven-year-old didn't know what the hell a "denoblement" was. Some type of cuisine? Why was this mother mad at a dish of food?

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Adventurer's Guild has updated their leaderboard and promotion waiting list! Go see!
event team looking for applicants!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilferingSoldier