[DELETE]

Larssssss

VIP
Reaction score
UPDATE 18-4-2021 - I got exams pretty soon from now, sooo I'm gonna be pretty busy soon, Herefor I'm closing this application. :>

---------------

MC Username:
Zwaluw

DiscordTag: Officer Cacti#5204

Timezone: CET

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? Yes, I have been a builder on the server before, but got demoted due to inactivity and forgetting to log my builds. Since I barely RP anymore, I'd like to give it another try.

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? I would say a good amount, I know all of the basics, but have the most experience in just normal building, however I have learned a lot more from worldbuilding on FRP and a project on my own server, which might be a good thing?

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: I am okay with any of these tools, the one I am the most proficient with would be World Edit itself, but I know a few of the basics of VoxelSniper. I've also used a few other tools on FRP itself back when I was a builder, but I do not remember the name of it anymore.

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? Nothing that comes in mind, really.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well.

Last edited:

ephi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Nevrakis | Marsaili Í. Ròsach | Asami Haevathar | Ih-Ovral Alicja | Sonya Burz
Discord
HeyEphi#5475

strawberry_acai

Reaction score
Username
strawberry_acai
Character Name
[Freya Aredhel Lómithrandra Caelum] [Kokoro Yukimura]
Discord
strawberry_acai#9655
+1 Lars is an outstanding builder with amazing and impressive builds, he's also a very genuine and friendly person. Definitely need Lars to join the Build Team again!!

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Okay, 19 dollar fortnite card. Who wants it? Enyes I'm givin it away.. Remember, Share share share. Entrollz Get blocked. +1

KordoL

VIP
Reaction score
+1
Good looking builds, however I do suggest reading on the Messy Medieval building style

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
199Os