DEFEND THY HOME - SCORCH THE ROTTEN FLESH

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
THE ELF.
Discord
woot#4467

yozwH5BPO-B8xL4E5yGZR84u5cMaNPSrQyIVmTctI4gJVPbw6jPYkws0gFkn_EAHDtlMQi1bV2OcQ5YWjZ221iQftqelj5...png

[!] This missive was hung across most notice boards and delivered to all nation leaders and special invites. [!]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Most have seen the dead rise from the ground, they attack our land and kin, attacking both the Village of Heiyeong and the Holy County of Promdor.
All of these attacks seemed meaningless, simple minded sieges in an attempt to harm those close to us.
But as of a month ago we know such is false.

The dead have gathered under a vile Lich-King, one named Vii'Rah. This Lich has moved to The Rune of Death, having placed its entire legion there to protect the magical rune, a legion of undead to command and protect the vile ritual that is being performed by the Lich. A group of brave people and myself had moved to the Death Rune in an attempt to slay the dead that protect it, but to no avail. We tried everything we could, striking down undead after undead, all seemed to not even hinder the Lich-King. Many of us were harmed, smitten by the cursed bolts of lighting the lich summoned from the skies, rendering even those in mithril armor unconscious and scorched. Pillars of rock and fire that stopped magical powers and artifacts from being used.

A battle that will decide the future of our existence and of all what we hold dear.
This fight will not be won by any army of any nation, this battle must be fought together. If we do not do such, we shall all be walking amidst the Lich-King's forces.

I expect all of who are capable to aid in this fight, be that with silver or taking care of the wounded. Those who decide to cower in their home will be seen for a traitor, banished from the lands of Glarenydd.

I, Eriar vort Limlugnîn, hereby invite all nation leaders to gather within the walls of Glarenydd.
Here we will strategize a plan against Vii’Rah and the legion of undead they command. The gathering will be taking place within the palace of the city during Midyear 110 AC.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following individuals have been sent an invitation:
The Armamentarium, Odilia-az-Mythforge.
Holy Guardian, Cyrus Hedan.
Master Hexer, Emery de Cortain.
Rune-mage, Inaya Nazar.
Archdruid, Owen Aerdant.
Druid Chief, Mythri Aerdant.
Enchanter, Maul Reyora.
Oddity, Rika.

May the Silver Mother guide us.

Meeting is 3 PM EST wednesday the 10th of august.

Last edited:

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
The velnari picked the paper up and almost cursed" Ive tried to do this several times SEVERAL and everyone laughed at me, now an elf does it and suddenly everyone is down for it? this world is a joke, no one gives a shit

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
The old hybrid looked at the board presented in front of him "Interesting..." he said to himself, tying his blue headband together before walking to Glarenydd

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
The velnari picked the paper up and almost cursed" Ive tried to do this several times SEVERAL and everyone laughed at me, now an elf does it and suddenly everyone is down for it? this world is a joke, no one gives a shit
A person wrapped in dark fabric - most certainly irrelevant, though nonetheless one who would try to aid this pursuit from afar - mumbled beneath their breath as the Velnari chieftain cursed to themselves. Approaching, they gestured to the board - the fanciful parchment, the copiously inked writing - all were signs of richer manufactury.

"When people have bigger theatres, more people will listen."

"It's simply ill fortune that they did not heed your warning."

"Taking offense to misfortune is simply a waste of anger."

"Simply try again until they listen. Fate rewards the persistent."

They shrugged, however; Who were they to know? A dark irrelevancy followed their trailing cape of fabric, the human leaving the lands of the Nexahi.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000