Debate of the Faithful

Charlemagne

Builder
Reaction score
pasted image 0.png

2600.png

pasted image 0 (1).png
Writ of the 2nd of Earthshine, 27 AC

In light of disagreements between several sects of priesthood who wish to propogate their religions in the Kingdom of Calendale a peaceful debate shall be held to decide which faith is supreme above all others. This debate will be held one year from hence, and shall be pointed towards the scholars of the following religions;

The Faithful of the Five Divines,

The Church of the Warosin,

The Cult of the Ascended Man.

One representative will be chosen from each faith, with mediators being tasked to guide the debate, asking questions of each representative to see which faith provides the most satisfactory answer to many of life's philosophic questions. The winner of this debate shall prove their religious superiority and see their faith spread throughout the Kingdom.

pasted image 0 (1).png
King Richard II
of the House of Myrfeld
(((January 19th 6:30 PM EST, Calendale)))

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler