Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
IGN DarkenSensei

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
My Idea is to add tier 1-2 nations to the corresponding nations suggested by the A.T. Members, This will actually make the nations more active and show that the staff are truely supporting them to be great. It's disappointing that only big nations can make it into the list and be even more active while underrated nations like Heiyeong and Glarenydd are given nearly no attention helping them to reach T3.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
The premise of "keep our big nations big" is deliberate. Without places like Westholm (Now Calendale), Tor Ascara (Now Aellen) and Ordheim (Now the Reclamation Collective);

#1 They lose their lore - The server was set up for the three big Nations to be ran by Admins, and down the line by players. The entire Lore around Nations and conflicts have been constructed mainly from said Nations. If Staff supported the lesser Nations, boosting them above the other three it would lead to a downfall of certain communities with historical meaning behind them, and a mass of server Lore.

#2 They lose their time - Let me explain. AT isn't the largest team in the world, and cannot spread themselves thin enough to cater for every Nation. They have apps to do, new players to teach, in-team stuff to participate in...at the end of all that they want to send these players to a selected list of TRUSTED Nations who have proven themselves to be safe places to rp. Nations such as Old Vlachia (not so much new as it's a fort region), Dreki Searaiders, and Helheim were all built off combat and irp/ooc conflicts which is not a place the AT want to send pink tags. This is the very reason why they send the new players to more established, safer places to rp.

I hope this cleared up why newer Nations don't get as much support, as they aren't trusted nor established. Heiyong gets enough support as their playerbase is made up of Admins, Mods and other Staff alike anyways (I do feel bad for other Nation's though).

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum