Username
DarkenSensei
Character Name
Ilus 'C' Athalos'
Discord
DarkenSensei#4901
IGN DarkenSensei

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
My idea is pretty simple, Stonemasons can't gain XP except through smelting and making items like Prismarine, Mithril and Steel.

I think stonemasons should retrieve their ability of making 'Cut Lapis' and 'Cut Ruby' because currently for lapis there's no use, This was also a major XP grinder for most stonemasons, Currently Lapis has no use except for making jewels which go for nothing because the lapis' economy has exceeded it's limit by far more than anything else, Please re-add Cut Lapis, You don't need to re-add Cut Rubies but we need cut lapis back

Edit: For a better thing, before this gets denied because you guys potentially don't want Cut Lapis back, Let me simplify it for you. Stonemasons can not get XP unless they grind mining (which is a good combo, except that mining lapis and emeralds are useless)
I suggest that stonemasons can do something with lapis and emeralds in exchange of XP, Anything! We need the XP, Also selling wouldn't work. Lapis and Emeralds are the most useless and cheapest thing to sell.

xoxo
- Fellow Stonemason, Darken.

Last edited:

ephi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Nevrakis | Marsaili | Asami Haevathar | Marvaelynne Ienesta | Ih-Ovral Alicja
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
pleeeeeaaaase add the cut lapis back, i have over 10 stacks of lapis blocks and absolutely nothing to do with it... i want that exp :(

+1 from a fellow stonemason

OP
Darken

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenSensei
Character Name
Ilus 'C' Athalos'
Discord
DarkenSensei#4901
I am bumping this to see other people's opinions.

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
lol no cut lapis is just a grind tool just like piano stools (pianos supposedly arent even canon either)

give it a use instead of making useless cut gems, that is what i'd +1 to

OP
Darken

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenSensei
Character Name
Ilus 'C' Athalos'
Discord
DarkenSensei#4901
lol no cut lapis is just a grind tool just like piano stools (pianos supposedly arent even canon either)

give it a use instead of making useless cut gems, that is what i'd +1 to
This is why I made an edit, I no longer want the thing above the edit.

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!
Going Live in a few moments! First day stream!
Additions to my To-Do list:
- Grind Bow PvP for next Tournoi
- Learn how to floss on enemies afterward
I gotta learn to actually go to bed on time
:( i need my name changed
Going live for my first day in a few hours. I am excited to get into some interesting roleplay.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smerk