Dance of the Fairies

ItzIzzyKat

Reaction score
Dance of the Fairies

Art Credit

Join us as the druids hold a festival! Where we’ll gather under the trees of Tor Carad with some fun activities to take part in.

Information Gathering

To start of all the festivities, we’ll first learn about the ways of the druids and how to join for those who wish upon the same beliefs

Story Telling

Gather together beside the campfire and enjoy some wonderful stories as we tell stories from both the Archdruid, Owen Aerdant, and Elder Druid, Aelrie Haevather. Also for those who wish to tell their own stories are welcomed to join us.

Games

Come join us in some fun games we got planned! Gather the kids or those with young hearts to join us in decorating Elder Owen Aerdant. We’ll have colorful ribbons to decorate the oak cosantoir.
To bring more colorfulness to this wonderful festival, we’ll have small competition. Grab your crafty folk and join us as we gather by the campfire and make flower crowns. The one with the prettiest flower crown will receive a 3 gold prize!

Possible Fairy Visit??

As we gathered around in the forest, it is said to have possible Fairy sightings. Those wonderful fairies are known to be a bit mischievous so be careful. Something might be needed to search for near the end of the festival.

Art Credit

Join us on the Eclipse 46 A.C.

OOC Information:
Saturday, May 22, 2021 @ 3:00 PM EST
@ The Forest Behind (North) of Aellen

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber