Username
element2323
Character Name
Dalorgrun
General Overview
dalogrun.png

Big ups to Nyomi_Wood for the art

Full Name: Dalorgrun Firecrow
Nickname: "The Legendary" (Keno) - "Tha' Bad War Man" (Akhag)
Race: Dwarf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Habitation: Kaz-Az-Hazduun
Partner(s): None
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Magic: None
Languages: Speaks Common and Dwarf with little to no accent due to his raising

1652401284988.png

Personal Information:

Appearance:
Dalorgrun is slightly taller than average Dewi, coming in at exactly 5 foot even. He has a warm demeanor, but pain shows behind his eyes. He is usually seen in armor outside of Hazduun, but within the Hold he wears well made clothing and a gambeson everywhere he goes. He is stout and well built, a lifetime of battle ensuring such.

Marks and Scars:
He has a sizable scar along the side of his face, starting right above his nose to the side of his head. Gained during the initial storming of Helheim. His helmet caught a bolt from a goblin, leaving just a deep scar, rather than a dead body.

Weapons:
Dalorgrun is never seen without his silver axe and mithril war pick on his side. Usually has a shield over his back, ready for use.

Traits:
Commander:
Dalorgrun is a gifted commander, and is not afraid to take charge in stressful situations.
Schemer: When a bad situation presents itself, he is always thinking of a plan to solve it. He is always thinking of every option.

Caring: Those who find themselves under his command will find a Dewi who cares greatly for their wellbeing. He will sacrifice himself to save his soldiers if necessary.
Pragmatic: Dalorgrun is practical to a fault. He is always realistic about a scenario and will use what it is in front of him to make decisions, doing his best to avoid theoreticals.
Experimenter: Being in a mercenary company for decades meant that he had to learn to adapt to all forms of thought and doctrine. As such, he is always testing new theorem, ideas, and practices to find what works best.

Flaws:
Cold:
To those who don't know him, Dalorgrun can seem very cold and uncaring.
Hates Heroism: Heroes cause casualties. He hates heroics on the battlefield.
Short Fuse: In certain situations, he has a very short fuse for people.

1652403743345.png

Relationships:

Loved - Close - Friends - Aquaintences - Unsure - Disliked - Hated

Dwain Riddlesto - Brother
Turns out the resemblance wasn't incidental. His older, hot-headed brother. Dalorgrun has his back in every situation.
"Brother, you're an idiot."

Avi Riddlesto
Dwain's father-in-law. A kind man, but seems like he has far more to him than he shows. Has had a few good chats with Dalorgrun, and makes delicious snacks.
"I appreciate it, Avi"

Yarik RedBeard
An intense Dewi, him and Dalorgrun do not see eye to eye on many things, but they have fought together multiple times and have proven that they will have each others backs.
"Calm down, Yar. It'll be fine"

Gramm Stokyr
Gramm also took Dalorgrun under his wing a bit, telling him the history of the land and the hold. First person to show Dalorgrun Ordheim.
"So, tell me about this Cain."

Arenea Farrenlough
A capable woman. Saved Dalorgrun's life more than once now. Runs the tavern in Hazduun, hard not to be friends with her.
"Thanks for pullin' those arrows out of me, by the way."

Atlas Crespo

An archeologist Dalorgrun met during a research meeting. Seems to share similar sentiments on life with Dalorgrun.
"Exactly. I'm glad someone here is sensical."

Inaya
The earth rune mage. Saved the trebuchet in the early stages of the siege of Helheim. And helped immensely with the replanting of Hilltown. Also just generally a good person, so far as Dalorgrun can tell.
"I'm glad you're here, we'd be screwed otherwise."

Indihr Ul'thre

Dalorgrun also met Indihr at the same research meeting. Indihr was one of the only ones to defend Dalorgrun's position on life.
"Aye, we seem to have much in common."

Winnifred Rhys

A naïve young woman, she disagreed heavily with Dalorgrun's views on the world. But, she has some points.
"Well, hopefully you don't get a sword to the stomach in your quest for peace"

Akhag Riddlesto
Dwain's son. He is not a fan of Dalorgrun, as Akhag is a staunch pacifist. Dalorgrun finds it humorous though.
"Yes, yes, war man bad. Will you listen now?"

Grady Dawkins
Dalorgrun met Grady early on in his time with Hazduun, and likes him well enough. Unfortunately Grady does not know when he is out of his depth. He researches things he shouldn't.
"Some knowledge is better left unknown."

Ubbe Bloodaxe - Uncle
An old Dewi. Racist, traditional, and out of his mind. But, he is a strong warrior and a Dewi of faith, so Dalorgrun tolerates it. To an extent.
"Now that's how you kill an orc!"

Tarquin
Aion's travel companion and.. bodyguard it would seem. Questionable decision on companions but seems like a good person at heart.
"I wish such things could be the reality, but unfortunately, no."

Aelous
The Elven King. Seems to have a good heart, and has the interests of his people at the forefront.
"Somehow, we seem to be the only ones sober here."

Lady Frieda
Another old soul Dalorgrun has met. Seems to be a good woman. Certainly carries respect everywhere she goes.
"She's like a perfect babysitter"

Val
Yar's wife. Seems a good woman.
"I can't believe I didn't know about you two"

Lady Minsheng

An excellent shot with her crossbow, and a dependable warrior. That's good enough for now.
"Make your shots count, aim for the heart."

Nara Le Guin
Short, rude and.. strange. Dalorgrun does not like her much.
"Strange woman, that one."

Kine Lidomast
Dalorgrun doesn't trust this one as far as he can throw them.
"Bad news, that one."

Brunhilda Riddlesto
Until she ran with his brothers' children, nearly killed him, and got a large portion of Hazduun banned from Grimmwald, Dalorgrun liked her. Now, he thinks she's unstable and dangerous.
"If you kill him, your children will lose both parents this night."

Keno Rusteye
Dalorgrun has found some things out about the dear Kaz.
"I don't think that is wise, Keno."

Aion Daegwyn
Cursed bastard. He doesn't know the powers he messes with. Has lied to Dalorgrun one too many times.
"We should put him down like the cursed animal he is, in my opinion. Before he gets someone else killed."

Azabeth Runelicker
Threatened war. Hypocrite.
"As if she has any room to speak."

The Keeper
Traitor. Orc sympathizer.
"I wish I could claim that bounty on her head."

Lemme know in the comments if you want to be added.

Last edited:

Melweaver

Application
Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839

Aion Daegwyn
Cursed bastard. He doesn't know the powers he messes with. Has lied to Dalorgrun one too many times.
"We should put him down like the cursed animal he is, in my opinion. Before he gets someone else killed."

gah damnn, okeh..

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Heard that he used the almighty Baby Bee armour & skin, gotta salute to one of my favourite dwarves. O7

Tharask

Application
Reaction score
Username
Tharask
Character Name
Maul
one day.. i'll be good enough to be inside the legendary's relations

SecretKeepr

Reaction score
Username
SecretKeeperTTV
Character Name
Arenea Lannerhill Farrenlough | Althea
Discord
SecretKeeper#1480
Arenea Farrenlough
A capable woman. Saved Dalorgrun's life more than once now. Runs the tavern in Hazduun, hard not to be friends with her.
"Thanks for pullin' those arrows out of me, by the way."
Awww- I consider you a friend too

Luma

Event
Reaction score
Username
Lumasaur
Character Name
Adeline | Inaya
Discord
Luma#2039
siege-bestie inaya where

Bjorn321

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjørn321#3003

Ubbe Bloodaxe - Uncle
An old Dewi. Racist, traditional, and out of his mind. But, he is a strong warrior and a Dewi of faith, so Dalorgrun tolerates it. To an extent.
"Now that's how you kill an orc!"

I couldn't have put it in any better way to explain Ubbe.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MineSlayer2208