Cookies & Calendale Bakery

Reaction score
1632376531839.png

1632376559618.png

Hello All!

We would like to announce the construction of our new bakery, Cookies & Calendale, to the public! While we are currently not open due to construction, we would like to implore you for your support. If you have any spare cooking ingredients lying about, we'll be taking donations in the mailbox outside of the currently constructing bakery.

We will also be hiring new workers, as we are starting from the ground up! If you have any sort of interest in cooking, or wish to learn, seek out Heidi Braun in Calendale.

As a final note, we'll be breaking in our new kitchen by donating bread to the crown for feeding soldiers and those in need.

With that said, we hope to see plenty of customers come opening day, which will be announced at a later date. Potential workers can apply anytime before now.

1632376717883.png
OOC:
Below is the format for applying, you may post your application in the replies:

IGN:
Character Name:
Nation Affiliation:
Purpose For Applying:

-Credits-

Name Creation: @Ren_2 (Renajaka)
Location Setup: @Rainalyn (Rainalyn_Rose)
Idea: @Shane (Shanergy) & @VoxyNoir (VoxyNoir)

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Kinal eyed the missive with the thought on his mind about the treats and slowly took it down to look at further. His eyes fixated on it as his equine stared at the missive too. Kinal's eyes widened as he recognized the location and smiled before he placed it in his pocket and hoisted Verdi, hopping onto his stead and preparing to ride out of the area he was investigating to grab a delicious bite of a treat.
"I may pay a visit to this. . Bakery. ."

bruhelena

Application
Reaction score
Username
bruhelena
Character Name
Floria | Ruvora
Discord
elenaa#7721
IGN: bruhelena
Character Name: Floria Orel
Nation: Calendale
Purpose for joining: I like baking duh (:

OP
FairyFountain
Reaction score
IGN: bruhelena
Character Name: Floria Orel
Nation: Calendale
Purpose for joining: I like baking duh (:
Pip the Opossum could be seen carrying a letter in her mouth, the parchment a bit too big for the small creature as it hustled on down the road. Pip's bright pink bow could be an indicator that she was indeed a pet! The letter would be delivered straight to Floria. It reads as follows:
"Good day! We at Calendale & Cookies gather that you would like to seek employment with us, if this is true please seek us out in our new building across from the tavern in Calendale! Ask for either Heidi Braun or Kaira Hallowsby, and we'll speak with you promptly."
1632427220809.png

OOC:
Shoot me a message on discord at Vesper#5832 :)

Zetsuin

Reaction score
IGN: zetsuin
Character Name: Evelios Revera
Nation Affiliation:
City of Nex
Purpose For Applying: I find baking to be an interesting hobby and a rewarding one as well. So I want to put my skills to the test.

Last edited:
OP
FairyFountain
Reaction score
IGN: zetsuin
Character Name: Evelios Revera
Nation Affiliation:
City of Nex
Purpose For Applying: I find baking to be an interesting hobby and a rewarding one as well. So I want to put my skills to the test.
Eerily enough, Evelios was met with silence... Perhaps because Heidi Braun, the bakery owner, had long since been dead.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6