Cook for Hire

Yellow

Reaction score
There would be a poster with a picture of some food on the notice board, it would read;

Hello fellow citizens. Alas, I have no job so I am asking the people. If you own a shop that sells food, or own a tavern, I am a cook. I know how to make many things. Please consider me for hire. Here is my information, EmuSwagCat#8201.

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Is-Drabek Mayra, Tasia de Blackford
Discord
Cubicita#0700
During Tasia's time of visiting vendors in Aellen, she'd come across the poster onto their kingdom's notice board. Though she is a foriegnor of this kingdom, she decided to take a look. "A cook eh? Well this lad best be well." Nodding, the women would observse the city in search for the citizen in hopes of hiring them in Valora for her own bakery.

OP
Y

Yellow

Reaction score
During Tasia's time of visiting vendors in Aellen, she'd come across the poster onto their kingdom's notice board. Though she is a foriegnor of this kingdom, she decided to take a look. "A cook eh? Well this lad best be well." Nodding, the women would observse the city in search for the citizen in hopes of hiring them in Valora for her own bakery.
OOC...Sorry, I had to do school work, I was very busy.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3
What's a dwelf? Dwarven elf?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeloAvarosa