Come one, come all. It's storytime at Foxgrove Library.

Smol

Media
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#0001

[!]
A new, yet simple flyer would be seen pinned to notice boards around Aellen by those walking about the city.

Come one, come all. It's storytime at Foxgrove Library.

As the new head librarian of the Foxgrove library, I have decided to hold a book club for the scholars and bookworm’s around the region. This should be a pleasant gathering for all any species shall be welcomed to listen in to our guest reader, reading aloud the books we shall shortly after discuss. If this is as successful as I hope it will be I shall see about holding it more often. So join me and my fellow librarians for our gathering of the brightest minds alike to discuss the theories and concepts behind the books we shall bring forth for you to devour.

So feel free to join us within the confines of our lovely walls where knowledge thrives. On 1st of the last offering, 61 AC.

Aearion Tawarenion

Head librarian of Foxgrove library

A small note would be added at the bottom by another hand a child’s writing it seemed.

Feel free to bring snacks!

C:

Date: 03/09/2021
Time: 5pm Est
Note: This event will be a voice call within the Aellen Discord Server along with IRP actions, The guest speaker will read the text to everyone within the call and we shall react in roleplay to discuss the book which was just delivered to us.

2021-09-01_23.10.40.png

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Dis plahce is teh small, Ay cahn burn it teh de ground widin seconds!" The Juggernaut would say, as he read over the invitation missive. He headed towards Calendale to look for how many wildfires he has, and how many he needs to acquire to turn this storytime event to a disastrous one!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

from your wounds the fester pours
I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss