Reaction score
Username
Cala___
Character Name
Rhun
MC Username: 5ink

DiscordTag: Cola#3581

Timezone: EST

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? Ive been building in a Medieval style for 6 years now. I specialize in Germanic, Aquitaine, Burgundy, and Northern French castles. Im proficient in ship building using blocks from 1.12.2-1.18.1 . I also enjoy caverns and caves for goblin cities. As well as the greatest build style ever created, monster builds(orc, undead, etc.)

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? I have enough experience in building after all this time to be satisfied and confident in my different skills and techniques i've picked up over the past few years. It brings me comfort to create landscapes in flat worlds and also editing pre existing terrain to fit a build idea I may have. I frequently will take land where a build may already be and wipe it from a clean slate to make something entirely different. I like making builds in litematica before I touch anything else because its easier to edit and design an idea. Somewhat like my form of a rough draft, like you would have for a paper or a proposal.

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: Im proficient enough in world edit to have used it several times along with world building tools. I also began using Voxel sniper roughly 5 months ago, so I may be new but I am already accustom.

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? In the grand scheme of things Im not the best at middle America or mesa builds. Though I always enjoy making a good fort or keep. Building castles and medieval structures such as thatch and clay homes always appealed to me and I was able to express it in minecraft. It brought me great pleasure and still brings me joy to build something original from the back of my head. Id say my best skills are working on and completing projects.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well.

Ryanark

Reaction score
Username
Ryanark
Character Name
Viktor Ivanovič Yazov

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
+1
A neutral agreement in this sense is to say this man is a good builder, nonetheless. I have seen the builds he has conducted with other people and set out a plan towards the other rivaling factions. This man has a sense of messy medieval and Modern Brennan type builds.

Nardi

Reaction score
Good builder. He was in charge of building Ciel and did a good job at that. I've seen plenty of his other builds and they were really good. It also doesn't help that this guy sits in build world 24/7 just asking for LC and building away. You get on BT this time bud. :D

Chaos_

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Chaos_Empress | Chimoya
Denied.
You are free to reapply in the future should you play on the server more and submit some new examples. Feel free to contact me with any questions: ayomich99#7935

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veve