Clinic of Rheynland

Pyrias

Event
Reaction score
138607bcc247454e8f57f4149033dc7b.png

line-clipart-wedding-7.png

image (4).png

In the bustling streets and squares of Rheynland, the daily lives of plenty continues on. Adventurers come back from the quests and journeys, eager to turn in their completions and receive payment. Soldiers come back from patrolling the roads for bandits, satisfied with their hard work. Farmers harvest the ripened crops, a bountiful yield that they are joyous to collect. But through all of the toiling duties of men and women alike, something seemed to be rather missing.

Who ensured the adventurer’s were in shape after their dangerous adventures? Who patched up the soldiers after encounters with bandits or beasts? Who tended to the exhaustion and occasional slip ups from farmers? Perhaps the Anodyne Essences or Vivifying Elixirs that were widely sold, coming with rather undesirable side effects. But for far too long have the populace forgotten about far more simple, effective care.The clinic in Rheynland has renovated its insides, opening with a fresh, new vision. Any ailing or wounded souls are sure to find medical attention at the Rheynland Clinic, prepared to administer treatment. From disinfecting wounds to stitching up gashes, the clinic trains medics to be prepared for the worst of situations.
16th of the Earthshine, 20 AC
It is on this day that I announce with great pleasure the opening of the Rheynland Clinic under new ownership. Through partnerships and deals with others, I’ve become determined to open the clinic as a means of accessible care for anyone who seeks it. However, with myself being one person only, I seek others that share great interest and learning aptitude for the medical practices. Should this hold intrigue, do seek me out or leave a parchment at the clinic for me to reply to.

The following positions are part of the structural integrity of the clinic, and I do hope that their descriptions might clarify the experienced intended for them.

• Combat Medic: Participates in the thick of battles and is actively on the field, able to tend to their comrades as soon as possible.
  • Field Medic: Similar to a combat medic, but rather than participating in the thick of battles, they rely on being on standby to drag any wounded out of fights or quickly heal those that come their way.
  • Clinic Medic: A medic based primarily at the clinic. They generally do not participate in combative events and rather tend to patients that come to the clinic instead.
  • Medic-in-Training: Simply under the guidance of other medics, they generally watch the practice of other medics and treat others with the supervisions of superiors.
[OOC Contact Information: Lyressi#0887 on Discord, message me if you have any questions or suggestions you’d like to see!]
1605632086240.png

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Tom Shadow looks over at the clinic. I'm happy to see Saoirse legacy continue; knowing that the clinic is also in respectful and honest hands.

Cepheid_

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Saoirse
Meredith waltzed through the square on her morning stroll, her gaze setting upon the flier put out by the clinic. After reading over such, a smile would cross her features, content that she had found the right person to continue on with the institute of healing's legacy.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

i hate minorities. kids are so annoying 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
Join Divisus, if you do you're certified as cool.
4CD
day 4 of begging for a mithril helmet on the forums so sukitoru can lore mithril cat ears for me (getting old..) 😺👐🙀🙌😹😿🤝😻🤛😾🤲🙏
Im in need of maids. Gime more maids.
Cat's Catch Auction tomorrow and more items added to the catalog! Come see!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluebaby7697