Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
unknown.png

[!]
A painting of the Sacred Hollow within Tor Ascara with a falling star appearing above it.

big-blue-divider-md.png

It has been many moons since we have last cleaned up Mayir's Sacred Hollow.
The way of the current has done little for the Goddess of water and currents in the past many years.
The water that brings us life, the gift of Mayir herself, has gone underappriciated during these years.

I, Eriar of the Gilded Honourguard of Glarenydd ask for us, the followers of the Goddess of water and currents to gather underneath the moon and stars that shine bright above the sacred water, to clean her Sacred Hollow to show Mayir our appreciation and love for her.
I ask for us to gather during the Last Offering of the year of 61 AC.

For those who plan to come, thank you.

big-blue-divider-md.png

This event will happen on FRIDAY the THIRD at 3 PM EST and will take place within the Sacred Hollow!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
A somewhat familiar sorcerer would be walking around Aellen, not before checking the notice board for any beef or interesting activities coming up.
"The sacred hollow?"
He had never followed any religion in any way, however, why not go to this event? Sounds interesting at least. Besides, it has relation to water which is what he chose as his sorcery.

STBNL

VIP
Reaction score
Username
STBNL
In the barracks of some coastal region, Mahogal caught word of the message that one of his officers took part of a religious activity in Aellen unaware. "Least you could've said your name and not where you come from."

SWEETIELYRA

Reaction score
Username
Xelayed
Character Name
Elnalari Isilros
Discord
Xela#2900
Elnalari Isilros would look at the picture, a small sigh escaping her. "I must thank the one who is organizing this. I guess I have neglected my duties a bit. I must apologize to Mayi'Ariel..." She trailed off. "Though it seems others have been doing well in my absence." A small smile graced her face at the thought.

CptZ

VIP
Reaction score
Username
_Rimuruu
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Rin | Siara
Discord
CptZ#1010
Park Seo-joon notices the the picture while on his way to check the market of Aellen. He read it carefully while holding the lower tip of his mask, where his chin would be. "So elves worship water? Pathetic..." he whispered to himself before going into the market.

OP
wootdahnoot
Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
EVENT IS PUSHED TO 3:30 PM EST!!!!! 20 MINS FROM NOW

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss