Alignment: Neutral Good
Magic: T2 Water
Language :
Common- 100%
Human- 100%
Elven- 0%
Dwarven- 100%
Thieves Cant- 0%

Profanity : Iasis/Clare tends not to swear alot, although can be quite the potty mouth

<<+=+=+=+ᛒᛁᚷ ᛞᛁᚲᚴ ᛖᚾᛖᚱᚷᚤ+=+=+=+>>

>-Personal Information-<

Appearance :
Clare/Iasis stands around 6’1, taller than an average human female. She has a rather androgynous build, in her younger years she was rather strong and fit, having lost some f that after dealing with a childbirth

Marks :
Iasis/Clare has many scars, all hidden by clothing, only her lovers have gotten to see such, her left hand was the only thing visible to show her scaring as it was covered in such.

Weapons :
Iasis/Clare carries a steel battle-axe on her side at all times, relying mainly on her magic and fists if a fight is to be going down

Personality Traits :
Loyal - Iasis/Clare is rather loyal to those she considers close, going as far to put her life on the line for any of them.. Ensuring their safety over her’s

Adventurous - Iasis/Clare enjoys exploring, getting lost in places as her curiosity got the better of her and she wanted to look around more

Bookworm - Iasis/Clare tends to prefer reading in the warm sun or the dim flickering candle light over interacting with people because ‘Books don't complain as much’

Persistent - Iasis/Clare never gives up, not without a fight.. Pestering those she loves into looking out for themselves or cleaning!

Cleanfreak - Iasis/Clare loves cleaning, she likes to be in a nice clean, controlled environment, everything has its place on the shelf, let's leave it there

Flaws :

Bitchy - Iasis/clare can be rather bitchy when upset about something, as we all are but this woman will go to the ends of the earth to get revenge if you cross her the wrong way

Spiteful - Do something bad like cut of her arm, the moment she can she'll return the injury

Smart ass - Iasis/Clare loves having the last word in arguments, or saying stuff to purposely piss people off

Stubborn - Much like her adoptive father, Clare/Iasis is rather stubborn, not per say liking when things go the way she wants.. This also goes for the fact she wont let people help her, even if she needs it.

Risk Taker - Iasis/Clare always takes stupid risks like hopping into fights she doesnt need to be in to protect a stanger or trying to bait people that crossed her into a trap that could potentially get her killed.

<<+=+=+=+ᛒᛁᚷ ᛞᛁᚲᚴ ᛖᚾᛖᚱᚷᚤ+=+=+=+>>

>-Relations-<
(Just saying, theres alotta loved)
Loved - Close - Friend - Acquainted - Disliked - Hated

Regar Thundereye - As he is her adoptive father, Iasis/Clare considers regar to be her biological father never referring to him as adoptive... “I love you papa bear”

Mellohi Thundereye - At first Iasis/Clare hated Mellohi for taking her father from her she rather quickly accepted and loved her as her mother “Love you mom”

Uxean Grima - One of Iasis/Clare’s husbands, the first of the two, these two have been together for 28 years. “Amare, don't be so impulsive!”

Nico F. Thundereye - Iasis/Clare’s Second Husband.. Together the two make an idiot duo, their bickering and childishness really shows when around each other “Stop poking me randomly!”

Aaron and Nox Thundereye - Isais/Clare’s younger brothers, When Regar first adopted Nox, Iasis/Clare was rather excited to have a sibling.. When she found out that Nox had an older brother Aaron, she suggested he join the family to stay with Nox.. After Nox’s disappearance she didn't feel as connected to Aaron and after he recently tried to get with her husband Uxean and ignore her warnings not to, he hates her.. Nevertheless She loves her younger brother.

Yuria - Yuria is Iasis/Clare’s adoptive daughter, was? Is? Details unknown, the two share their differences but even though mistakes were made, words said and actions taking, Iasis/Clare never stopped caring for Yuria “My darling daughter”

Cisyn and Essyn - The youngest of Iasis/Clare’s children, A mother never stops loving her kids.. “My darling boys..”

Trafalgar Farrenlough - Is a young adult who hangs around Iasis/Clare and John'Riley, recently Iasis/Clare has taken to mothering the boy.. Making him clean his home and doing his laundry.. "Traf, you better keep your house clean!.. Now bring me your
laundry"

Noel and Isley - The older twins, these two sure sparked a bit of drama, Iasis/Clare loved these two to the best of her ability, but raising two infants alone can't really test your patience “I always loved you, I'm so sorry I failed”

Felcia Grima - Felcia has always been adored and loved by Iasis/Clare considered a wife and close friend.. Iasis/Clare wishes she could know more about Felicia but is too scared to ask, given the time they have been around each other “Wifey!”

Elik Blackbrewer - Elik was a very sweet boy, Iasis/Clare has missed them a considerable amount since they left "I miss you Elik.."

John’Riley - After their recent little incident Iasis/Clare has come to worry about John, She really hopes his arm is ok! “So you’re a ‘sailor’"

‘Miden’ - A rather peculiar man, never spoke a word “... You are like a cat”

'Cain' - A fellow guard who stands next to Iasis/Clare when they guard the gate.. "Its funny to see out height different"

Endou Takehada - Iasis/Clare's favourite thing to do is harass Endou.. Giving him nicknames such as Tsune when she knows he doesn't like it "I wonder if I can make him smile normally.. ill have to test it"

Aearion Tawarenion - Iasis/Clare hopes to make good friends with this person, but as for now cannot tell their motives “... Pretty elf boy”

Eric Carter - Iasis/Clare once fancied Eric back in her early twenties, she helped him a tad with earth sorcery only for him to go nutso about it and well, try to kill her “go fuck rocks ya bastard!”

1633970031133.png

1633969878608.png

[Art By: Nyomi_wood <3]

Last edited:

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Uxean | Petro
Discord
Nyomi#8970
Ahh, to be the impulsive husband of 28 yrs <3
"I won't be impulsive." "You will consult me on big choices." "Yes, I will." "Ok, good."
*Immediately does impulsive shit*

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
She only dislikes Cain because Clare has no arm hair and beard and is probably very cold </3 hehehe <3

Melweaver

Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar Farrenlough
Great job! I've waited so long to be in one of these!

Tharask

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Tharask
Why is my oni-costumed character is not in there?! He scared the shit out of Clare!!!

OP
uwu_Over_Loard
Reaction score
Username
TangentTopic
Character Name
Iasis | Isley
Discord
Loli Oli#6322
Why is my oni-costumed character is not in there?! He scared the shit out of Clare!!!
I have abad memory, who are you talking about lmao

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshal_Karis