Reviewed ChefDeuce's Event Team Application

ChefDeuce

Reaction score
MC Username: ChefDeuce

DiscordTag: ChefDeuce#3871

Timezone: EST

How many hours will you be able to contribute to the team? (average per week) 20-30

Have you had any previous staff experience? If so, please elaborate. I was an admin, and moderator on two servers in the past, I was an admin on a Towny server which was a light rp server, as well as a moderator on a modded survival server which also had light rp.

What can you offer to the Event Team that is unique? I am a dedicated and well-written individual, I can often pitch new ideas, and ways to interact with players, as well as testing and looking at new ideas that players want for themselves. I'd not only use the pre-existing lore of the server and Enarion, but also the lore of each players individual character. Whether it be flashbacks or bringing past family members and friends to life via hallucinations and/or mirages, or lore creatures. As well as doing event lines that can lead to fights with said creatures, or flashbacks.

I would also enjoy doing anything that normally make people squeamish or grossed out, such as gore, or general fears much like; insects or creatures that people dislike. I'd love to see more weird or gross themed events that have any creature or monster that is logical and reasonable, that players would like.

One more thing I would bring to the E.T is that I firmly believe that CRP and fighting events or runic events are not the only possible events, considering rp is using your imagination, events could be anything that players and E.T's want, of course still following the guidelines of FRP. An example is that I would enjoy doing dialogue intensive events, 1-4 players talk to an person or creature, and interact with them, their choices and words matter, as well as attitude. They could realistically drive the event towards any direction, whether it be peaceful or hostile.

I would also love to continue on with event lines for multiple events, In my opinion, continuing event lines increases the quality of the role play and makes it more rewarding for the players.

Write out an extensive idea for a small event, directed towards a group of 4 players. A man would be sitting upon a rock off the side of a dirt road, seemingly in the middle of no-where, he'd be quite pale, and thin, as if he hasn't eaten in multiple days, his clothes are tattered and stained.

The man calls to the group, inviting them to come over to him, he'd say something along the lines of 'I was just attacked by a horrible monster, I just barely got away!' depending on what the group chooses to do, the man would continue explain where the monster was, in the case that they did listen to him, he would explain that the monster resided in a thick forest of oak trees which lied only a hundred feet away, if the group chose to go and fight the 'monster' they would enter the forest, and hear a roar/scream, coming from deeper within the forest, if they chose to continue and fight the monster, the would come across a masked individual, the mask would have a weird almost animal like appearance, very similar to the head of a wolf, but also a lion. Soon after the individual would yell 'NOW!' or something similar, quickly after that 5 other people would jump from the trees, 2 behind the group, 1 on each side of the group and 1 final one lands beside the original masked man. They would have little armor on, just covering their fore arms, and shins, however they had cloth covering the rest of their skin and exposed flesh. An iron sword would be brandished in the hands of the bandits on the sides of the group, while the two behind the group handled iron war hammers. The two in the front of the group, had a slightly different outfit than the rest of the bandits, their mask had strange markings and symbols on it, however they both held steel long swords, these two bandits would be very well versed in combat, while the other 3 would be amateurs. The group could attempt fleeing from the scene, or choose to fight against the the now 6 armed bandits. If they took the aggressive approach they would fight the group of 6 bandits in CRP, after 2 of the bandits were killed, 1 of the amateur bandits would attempt to flee the scene and run off, they could choose to have someone chase the bandit down or simply let them escape, if they chose to let them escape, the bandit would flee and rally his fellow bandits to fight once more, in a future event, there for starting an event line. Once they killed all the bandits, they would get anything they emoted looting, objects that were obtainable are, the head of the lead bandit, a few masks, and the lead bandit's steel sword, which had engravings on the blade. The bandits would be seen in the future, with up to 2 more events, each time with more difficult and skilled bandits, however it stayed at relatively the same number which is 5-6 bandits.

If the group chose to ignore the man from the start, the old man would let out a scream, and soon after that, the group of bandits would emerge from the forest, rather unprepared, this fight would be arguably easier than the other outcome, considering the bandits were not surrounding the group, the fight would continue in the same manner as the outcome above. However, the man on the rock would also attempt to fight the group, if the man was killed, he could be looted, and a note would be found upon his body it would be addressed to him from a individual with the nickname or status of 'The Faceless Lord' the note would include the location of a base, however it would be a riddle, the group could choose to end the event line now or solve the riddle and continue to the base, which in turn would continue the event line.

Write out an extensive idea for a medium-sized event, directed towards a group of 8-10 players. The group of players would be patrolling the roads of Northern Enarion, as they walked the roads, they would be nearing a turn, the turn led around a mountain side, as they neared the turn music could be heard, a fast, upbeat music, similar to carnival music, as the wheeled the turn, they saw a two rows of torches, leading down the path, at the end of the well lit path, was a large ten, the fabric of the ten was multiple colors and had a striped pattern, the flaps of the front of the tent were open. The group could choose to either enter the tent and investigate the whatever lied within the massive fabric dome, or ignore it and continue patrolling, if they chose to enter the tent, they would enter through the opening of the flaps, as they walked through, there would be stands and bleachers within surrounding the edges of the tent, and at the cent of the tent was a stand, it had torches surrounding it, and light up the middle of the tent, while the rest stayed in darkness. Once they moved deeper into the tent, they would hear footsteps behind them, and the flaps would close behind them. If they turned around, they would notice two armored and armed skeletons. However, if they chose to set their gaze upon the skeletons behind them or not, a third skeleton would approach from the shadows at the opposite end of the tent, the skeleton wore a robe, that was a deep violet in color, it had a hood which covered most of the skull of the undead. However at the front a thin black cloth covered its face, and only the vibrant green flames that were the eyes of the skeleton could be visible. As the skeleton reached the pedestal in the center of the tent, it would withdraw a bowl, which held a powder within itself, the skeleton would then light the powder in the bowl and set it on the pedestal, the creature would repeat this for 3 other bowls, and once complete it would yell to the group "Welcome to the show!" soon after that the group members would began smelling a weird floral and mystical scent, they would feel dizzy and tired, as their vision faded to nothingness they would fall to the ground unconscious. After a small amount of time the group would awake from their forced slumber, everything would be the same, however, the skeletons at the entrance of the tent, and the skeleton in the robe would not be found in the tent, but rather from the shadows, 15 or so /people/ would emerge from the tent. The group would then noticing that these people were all someone that were special to them, and they all have passed from the land of life! Each one looked identical to their real, once living counterpart. People had weapons but no armor, and spoke to the group each saying something personal to each individual, the group could attempt to flee or choose to fight, if they chose to fight, they would have the people slowly close in on them from all sides, the undead people would target the one that they relate to, since it would be to easy to win if the undead targeted random people! However, if they succeed in fighting and killing the enemies, they would then awaken from their slumber/hallucination, they would find the bones of skeletons, that were just killed, it seemed that the hallucination disguised the skeletons as family members and friends, that were deceased. After words, they would hear a cackle from behind them, soon after, a high pitch voice would be heard in the tent, almost like screeching on a chalk board, it would state the words "Well done! You completed the test! However, you are far from done..." afterwards the undead creature would sprint off into the shadows, and disappear, the only thing that was left behind, was the swords and bones of the now dead skeletons, and a book, which lied upon the pedestal, it looked ancient and worn, the leather pages had a glowing green engraving on it, if they touched the book, smoke would appear emit from the engraving, and a voice similar to the skeleton in the robes could be heard, it stated a riddle, and if solved it would lead to the base/hiding place of the skeletons, and the hooded skeleton, they could then go and try to fight and finish off the skeletons in a future event or they could just ignore the books riddle, and end the event line.

If the group chose to ignore the tent, and walk past it, skeletons would emerge from the forest, and try to fight and push the group into the tent, if they won the fight with the skeletons they would be able to loot the bones and gear, and they could leave the event line would end there. However if they lost the battle with the skeletons, they would continue the outcome similar to the one above and continuing the event line.

What is your take on item rewards? My take on item rewards is that, E.T/L.T signed items should be give semi-rarely, such as depending on which path a group takes in an event, determines the amount, and quality of rewards they receive, however, I believe that a certain amount of items should only be given per event, as too not lessen the quality and rarity of the items. Another ideal I believe in is that event rewards should be able to be crafted into certain things, such as if you get 5 scales from a large basilisk, you can make a gauntlet from the scales, and it would be as tough as steel, but also have special benefits that normal steel gauntlets did not have. However, only 2 scales can be earned per basilisk kill, this would balance out the rarity, and quality of the items that are earned from events.

What is your vision for FRP’s narrative? My vision for FRP's narrative is creating events via the use of the lore of the server's history, adding onto the pre existing lore, helping define and deepen the background and lore of each character I interact with and the lore of the nations, landscapes, and the entirety of Enarion itself.

__Xaire

VIP
Reaction score
Username
__Xaire
Character Name
Indra A. Althea
Discord
zaire 𓂀#5102
I think with toning and guidance, Chef can be a great asset. I see a lot of future potential with effort!. <3

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
+1 He is a very creative player. Always helps in vc with cup shot calls and assisting players who may be a new comer to event. I look forward to him joining the roster <3

Reaction score
Username
Cloutfather_
Character Name
Lucien Nevrakis, Adamik Lovric
Discord
Cloutfather_#5467

Tharask

Application
Reaction score
Username
Tharask
Character Name
Maul
He forced me to give +1, so here you go.

OracleWolf

Reaction score
Username
OracleWolf
Character Name
Dandriel Gregland
+1 Deny chef I will take your eyelids

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
+1 I believe Chef can do one hella of a good job as ET!

Sixbyte

Reaction score
Username
Sixbyte
Character Name
Jeffery Ekene (Main)
Discord
glines#1476
+1 I think he could do good

ModernMage

Reaction score
Username
ModernMage
Character Name
Juniper Smith
Chef asked me to read his application, and I honestly think he'd be a good addition to ET!

+1

Cell2

Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689

AnagramMewon

Reaction score
Username
AnagramBowie
Character Name
Felicia Grima
Discord
Kazoooo#6312
Chef seems like one helluva good addition to the team! +1!!

IndeanaJones

Reaction score
Username
IndeanaJones
Character Name
Basilius Buckley
Discord
@Inde#0066
View attachment 7461
Event Management will contact you shortly about undergoing the interview process to join the ET!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimeTime0