Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN
Cheezzy_Garlik

Reason for ban?
Homophobia and toxicity in Discord

Why should you be unbanned?
Well, my words were wrong, I'll be the first to admit that. I offended people, and that was wrong, I shouldn't have done that and should have taken other peoples opinions and feelings into thought, instead of thinking of purely my own. I get now that discord and FRP is supposed to be a safe space for people to escape maybe a hard, depressing or anxiety filled life, I didn't before. It is my responsibility to make sure people feel safe and wanted in every community they are in. Hounding on another's person back for being a certain way, liking a certain thing, and disliking another thing, and discriminating people for it is very wrong, I have no excuse for doing it other than my own ignorance as well as my own arrogance. I am a bad person and i need to reconcile that, hopefully I can learn to do that within these communities. I always offer my help to them, maybe ill get some help back to further help me reform into a caring, nice individual, worthy of playing on such a fun and respected server!

I now realize that my behavior in discord is one that needs to change, and it WILL change NOW. i will take as much help as i can get, but i understand if people are reluctant to help. I was 100% in the wrong and I can admit that, it is nobodys fault but mine. So i will stop with ALL offensive jokes, slurs and overall unwanted jokes to any group or minority, and i will stop it now.

Koanda

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Discord
@Koanda#1275
Claimed,

We can discuss on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos