Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Hello!

Inspired by Swifty Samay's forum posts, asking somewhat deep questions about your characters or your personal choices (usernames, etc ..)

I'd like to ask

"How or where did your character start (or rather, where did you start them), what were they "supposed" to be, and what are they now?"

I'll share mine; Kine was originally going to be just a monster hunter when she started in Ordheim, because I was super into the Witcher at the time, but I OOC came across the runes and was really confused by the fact that these .. magical pillars were all over the world, and nobody had touched them.

So, Kine started poking at them, bleeding on them, hitting them with rocks .. And one thing led to another, and now, she's a (non official) "Archmage" in some people's eyes, and one of the few in the forefront of magic. Within that time, she also became a guildmaster, and plenty of other neat stuff that I had never expected!

So, what about you? (Don't be afraid to flex a little bit, everyone has parts of their character they're proud of :D )

Totalore

Lore
Reaction score
Character Name
King Vakre Bloodaxe
Vakre came to be out of no where, claiming she'd just happen to never really go out much when the Collective was still.. the Collective, not Hazduun. I originally intended for her to be some crazy mad scientist lady, going to bizarre and downright despicable means for research.

Nowadays, Vakre is a sorcerer of the earth, or a little more, and invents many extremely useful items and weapons. On multiple occasions, she goes monster hunting! Proud to say she's a mother of a direwolf.

I should also mention Vakre's past obsession with the throne of Ordheim. She couldn't give as much of a toot about it now.

Edit: I FORGOT TO MENTION MY FIRST CHARACTER FOR FANTASY ROLEPLAY (IN GENERAL).

My first character was a BEAUTY. Hot shot with a really hard, rough, and barely intelligible accent. Much like her accent, her name was near impossible to pronounce. She was GREAT. I miss her snarky attitude and lovable gestures she'd give to the humans of Westholm. I loved her, and still do. Dare I say, the FIRST character on FRP to forbid the wearing of shoes (this was WAYYYY back at launch).

Where she is now? Who knows! Hell, even I don't know where she went. Rumors speak of her great cooking talent in lands far, far away...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
PhoeNicZz
Character Name
Niclas Geseir
Discord
PhoeNicZz#4965
Ooo! This is interesting, I never actually thought of this all that much!

So at the start when I joined FRP I originally wanted Niclas to be like this very strict person and a known engineer. Yeah that didn't work out haha! Instead I got into the Rangers and worked my way up the ranks where I am till this day a warden ranger, aka, second highest rank to leader. And Niclas is a pretty loose guy, mostly, and is sometimes really funny, so the strict thing didn't really work out xD

What also a lot of people don't know is that he's actually not from Enarion, but from an island far south of it! Never actually got that to have any importance though. He's not as skilled of an engineer as I'd like him to be either, because I lack a lot of the materials and can't be bothered to grind them up >->

Also, he's actually the prince of the kingdom that rules those islands, he's just kind of on a scouting mission I suppose? Originally I wanted him to have been washed up on the shores of Enarion and be missing in his kingdom but I decided against it at some point. Not sure if I'll ever have him return to said kingdom, but if I ever do it'll probably be permanently. For now I'm having fun with the Rangers, though! :D

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
When I started on this server I had not high hopes so I decided to just be a wandering scholar who would write down in an journal about people, religions and cultures with an anthropological lense so when I publish it or talk about it, I can show people a mirror on what their behavior are like to a anthropologist. However, FRP did stick to me and especially the meaningful interactions I had turned Keno from the wandering scholar into a resident of St. Alba at the time: living together with the friends he had made. Those friends he had made grew real close, especially through the shared passion for fishing. Eventually Keno and his friends became a mercantile force inside the local human market with both work and pay from the Artisan Guild, which turned him to study even more higher topics like religion and magic and so forth. He eventually became a Cleric for St. Alba for a short time:
Left soon enough however, hearing of the Fyrmani war and hoping that those assembling refugees fighting off the Brennans were his people. He settled there, made a singular-distant friend and studied their theology as well. He also became a cleric for a short time but eventually realized the Fyrmani were nothing like him. So he returned back to Promdor and rose through the ranks of society again, back to some minor theocratic position. He continued to study the history and cultures of Enarion, trying to find his ancestry. That all changed when all of his St. Alban friends dissapeared and he heard of help needed near Ordheim. He didn't know there was a nation of dwarves like him, so he stayed there as well, hoping that Ordheim may have Keno's ancestry. Keno then became a true socializer inside the Collective and now we are here where Keno is today, someone. I don't even think Keno has a reputation IRP, maybe OOC though. It goes without saying the above text is VERY VERY rough, so expect some mistakes or inaccuracies, theres much more to Keno as well.

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
Actually, something I have been working on for Keno:

It's essentially his Headband but overtime he had gotten several markings alongside it. This is just an edited picture and I don't do art but this serves rather well for a rough draft.

Promdor Coin = Time spent living with humans, Clergy for Mytra for a short time, last item Keno has from his best friend Lorenzo, whose absence caused Keno great harm
Dwarven Runic = Time spent inside the Collective and the various expeditions into Ordheim- hoping that place may hold his ancestry
"Pralovar" = Time spent living with Fyrmani, Clergy for a short time
Kelp & Shark = Gift from Aerielle Geis'Mori when Keno's fishing rod was stolen and he spent his time hunting the bandit down. She gave him a new rod which was intricately engraved with several pictures of kelp, sharks, crabs and so forth
Coat of Arms = Time spent working for his financial patron Altria inside the Artisan Guild during Rheynland times
Dual Hooks = Keno and Lorenzo's short lived guild whose insignia came from one of Keno's distant memories of his past, he assumes its Keno's family symbol
Quetzalcoatl-Engraved Pearl = Generally representing all the time Keno has spent searching for his unknown ancestry, the search at least 40 years old

Artoria

VIP
Reaction score
Honestly when I first made Altria I didn't really have a set goal other than I wanted to become a knight or something. Alas, I didn't really know where to start and I just ended up starting out as a simple bar maid, working in the alehouse just outside Westholm in the Hamlet. Afterwards I heard that Westholm's military was recruiting and I'd give it a shot. To be honest, was quite funny attending the trainings and hearing all the actual pvpers converse and fight.

Anyways, Altria became a footwoman and out of nowhere by some guy named Romund the Round, gave me a promotion to the 3rd rank! Though it was unofficial and was bumped back down the 2nd rank by Mamluk. So I did some guard rp, attended the trainings - rinse and repeat pretty much. Then pvp was enabled and well I didn't really know what to do other than the world was scary and full of clickers. I just wanted to be in my small home in the hamlet.

Once war broke out with Westholm fighting Ordheim then so on and so on, Altria basically didn't do any rp other than just grind (sometimes get bandited) and do trainings/pvp. It was only until I have gotten a little better at pvp, grinded ungodly amounts of iron for westholm, and talk to Grimold (RickyJC) occasionally was when she was promoted to serve as King Richard's Retinue - green cape gang. She then entered council and eventually made it up to privy council. OH and she was knighted a little bit after.

At this point was when I got to really know some other cool grinders like nxxu, karim, zinalily and just supported each others grind, was very fun to see numbers go up. It was very enjoyable that collaboration was, a little later I thought it would be cool to enter in the business side of things - a smaller version of the Artisan Guild! (Except I didn't really make a lot of money bc I never sold a lot of things..)

Next Chapter in Altria's story was when Rheynland was pasted in and in my opinion, one of the best builds I've ever seen. Artisan Guild was a thing and economy was awesome. Altria become justicar for a little bit before retiring to just be a business woman and perform small duties in the military as a Sr. Officer of the military, doing stuff as a Quartermaster to ensure the armory and materials were well used and provide bunks for the footmen and women.

Before the invasion of Rheynland, nothing really happened other than Altria was just building up her reputation. She earned said titles of, just a simple maid, soldier, quartermaster(grinder), Richard's retinue, knight, justicar, business woman, and the finest stone mason in these lands. I believe she was respected all around but there are some who did not lol, which is fine.

After the invasion of Rheynland and then Calendale, she kind of 'disappeared' for a few years presumable wandering the lands and ended up in Heiyeong Village where she currently resides now. She is currently living at the age of 50 something and just vibing out with the older de Retfords and other boomer friends somewhere in Heiyeong Village.

Long short story I know but the opportunity to tell her story was just THERE so here you go! :D

Comica_l

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Comica_l
Character Name
Tascree Shorvisk
Discord
Frawlic#1216
I actually have two souls for this. My starting soul who is Tascree Shorvisk and my current main who is Zoya Hartmann.
- Tascree was supposed to be just a traveling bard who was quiet all the time, but when she got drunk, was the life of the party. A few events happened icly and she stopped wanting attention and just got really quiet. Some time later, moved to Fyrmana with her buddies, moved up in ranks to be a knight, got her heart broken, fell in love again, got 'abandoned' in a sense, then promoted even further to Knight Paramount and now I kind of just consider her the Hollow Knight Paramount since she's really just devoid of emotions. TL;DR Happy music bean becomes an emotionless warrior woman.
- I never intended on having Zoya as my main nor a character I played often. I made her because Prussian made a meme post and I just wanted her to be a really small, happy, posh person. Seeing as Tascree was my main at the time but the group I often RPed with wasn't around as much and it was just too depressing to play her Zoya became my main and she's gone from a shy little housewife of a woman to the Countess of Fyrmana who will mouth off anyone that looks at her husband wrong. TL;DR Accidentally made my main soul as a joke but here we r and she is baby :D

Not exactly sure if I answered the question correctly but..

shynod.gif

Brokenhelix

Reaction score
Username
Brokenhelix
Character Name
Jayce Des'Nox
Discord
Brokenhelix#1471
Jayce was an old character on redacted that I brought over to FRP because I lacked a diff skin and the creativity to come up with a new name.
Planned to just be a simple guard man with a mild temper, after delving into magic, going on adventurer's guild quests, and more he gained friends, stories, and some fancy positions. (I guess my ability to judicate situations bled from moderation into my character. whoops.) It's been a fun story of growth for him. He's still got a while before he gets old but who knows, maybe I'll pk him in some cool event before that comes around.
Maybe I'll write some ingame books about his adventures with the Guild and the Free Company and whatnot.

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
It’s only been a month-ish and so far Uno enlisted in the army and been guarding the gate as his day job. And this is when he realised... “Seems like I’m not protagonist of FRP, no wonder why the Protagonist somehow vanishes into thin air inbetween fights”

But I want Uno to get to know more people on his player lore, so its a working in progress.

(OOC So far I’m enjoying FRP experience so far! Lore is fascinating!, the discord and Forum pages are active which is great!

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Amelia Smith | Luminei | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
I wanted to play as "Enrico Dandolo" (a dead Italian Doge) when I first applied but @Lleanna pended me for using the name of a historical figure. >:( I changed my last name after butchering the spelling of "Caetani" to Caetti.

My original intention was for Caetti to become a regular steward without much else. Not focusing on wealth or contributing in any other matter. Though since then, he's been the administrative leader of Promdor, is the owner of the largest horse distributor in Enarion, and is currently an Upper Council member of Aellen

Last edited:

Dempsec

Reaction score
Amanar is pretty much on track with what I envisioned for him, he has amassed a little wealth and has become a prominent member of Glarenydd’s society. I would like to stick a bit more to his roots of being a craftsmen although everything that has happened to him happened organically. I am very happy with where he is now, where he can be in the future, and most importantly: the people he met on his journey. Thanks everyone for giving me a hundred different reasons to continue with his story.

Tharask

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Tharask
I made Maul character because I wanted to do a mercenary/guard job as all players could do. I wanted to be rich in the server and to reach somewhere (like a good blacksmith, just something good.). I didn't have an exact goal for my character, we just played for fun and PvP with my Turk friends. Maul is now a family guard, rich, great warrior, veteran. He did well on his path, even though I didn't have any goal, he is now in a great position.

Reaction score
Username
Xelayed
Character Name
Elnalari Isilros
Discord
Xela#2900
I would comment, but none of my characters are too interesting., I'll talk about their stories anyways, Ana I had started, and she's been a pretty boring character, but I've made plans for her so I cant wait to put those into action! With Elnalari, she was just supposed to be a character I could RP with the Isilros family with. Most of the people she got attached to, aren't around anymore though. I got her into the guards at first, but hated PVP so that didn't last long. She then got into stewardship and medical RP, in which she is now a surgeon for. Nothing too special, she got her own family, I also have plans for her so hopefully they will be fun! Maurin is basically a dead character, and Liellach was a character I originally named Rae'is'Renn, and made an orphan. She has been super fun to play and RP on! She got her name changed when adopted, but I also have quite a few plans for her so I'm really excited for everything to come.

honeybee

Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Feiyin | Berrie
My character was never meant to be anything more than an NPC since I got on and applied for the express purpose of simply exploring the map, since @Artoria and I figured that it would be just as fun to explore as SRP's (no, we aren't from SRP, or Roblox. For both of us, this is our first RP server). There were a lot of factors coming into my application and character.

Kalliope (the name itself) was actually meant for a D&D campaign I was gonna do with my group (it was gonna be Eberron... never happened though). The original character concept for her in the campaign was an artificer, and the skin I originally applied on still reflects that. The closest to that on FRP that I saw was alchemy, so I pursued that. Except I couldn't figured out how it worked, since this when the recipes were still hidden. My brain decided, ah yes, clearly, this must be vanilla recipes (they were, in fact, not). Decided to go for a different route and vibe, and frankensteined a really cute outfit that Kal still wears today (and for getting my other friends to apply, simply recolored them. There's like... six variations of that outfit). Never intended to stick around for too long and roleplay much, I'll be honest, but because the campaign fell through anyways, Kal ended up being this.

Not long after making that outfit, she got recruited to work in the Hamlet of Jorrick's alehouse where I've definitely had the most enjoyable RP. Back then the world seemed so big, I was definitely more naive about what was happening then. For a good chunk of my time in Westholm, it was either RPing in the alehouse, or running around the map farming. Eventually moved up into the city's tavern, and then when the Rheynland paste came in, officially ran that, alongside a culinary guild with some others (@Zeeen @FairyFountain) that never really took off except to organize the workers. Kal got married, which was kinda whacky, but I haven't really roleplayed much on her since the Rheynland paste.

For now, she serves as a farming soul, if I ever feel the need to. Been wanting to do a retirement post for a while, mentioning that she lives in the countryside with a cute little cottage with her husband, occasionally visiting the big cities to steal their crops.

If I am not lazy, your crops will never be safe. You have been warned.

Ren_2

Reaction score
Avi started out with this idea that came from this religion I made up for a different thing. He was this idiot with terrible common who just wanted to see people happy, even if it ended up killing him, and he would work himself to the bone to do it.

He was actually going to be this giant asshole who goes around Enarion hunting down goods and selling them to whatever side had the most money or working for anyone who had the need for a worker.

His backstory really I made up as I went along in FRP and figured things out as I went, things I think Avi would like and dislike, the fun little interactions he has with people, and overall just this fun little idea of, "What if this guy gave away almost everything to free to people he saw as good people? What kind of interesting interactions or stories could that make?" and from there it was history. It became a lot more fun as I got to higher levels and found it easier to grind then pvp, especially with the amount of materials I end up hoarding by accident, and seeing the way people react to Avi gives so willingly and without questions is so fun and I hope it helps others make stories that are unforgettable.

One of my favorite experiences I have had in character has to be with giving gems and materials to people- That metaphorical look of confusion or asking for the catch is always really funny. With Avi, and myself as well, I don't see the value in most of the things I get because for me I see how it can be better and more beneficial for others then myself so why hoard it away?

Avi is this funny little character who wants to be the biggest joke in the room because people love big jokes. He has a lot to do in his long life but I think the interactions he has with the people around him are going to be good things to help them grow.

skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Skippy Bronzebeard
Discord
Skippy#1354
I started on FRP with an elf named Aien Raloris. My vision for Aien was to be this disgruntled elven soldier who did anything in his power to keep his kin safe. Pretty cliché and edgy, but it was fun! He went from enlisting in the 101st Cadets within the Tor Ascara military (later became the Order of Lothelia before Lothelia ruined my military's name >:( ), to fighting in a multitude of conflicts against the Kingdom of Ordheim, the Kingdom of Westholm, and the Principality of Vlachia - not to mention many bandit attacks on Tor Ascara / Southern Mine. After these conflicts, Aien focused on his spirituality and eventually became the Elder of the Astral Sect of Lumerihl alongside reviving the Tor Ascara library. However, some weeks into being an Elder of Tor Ascara and managing the Kingdom's library, I burnt out, and shelved Aien pretty much.

I do own property in the Kingdom of Aellen on Aien. I imagine if I played him I'd probably pick fights with the Orels of Elfmarch since Aien would have a grudge against them for conquering Ascari land. If I'm being honest, it'd probably be his demise lol.

Voodoo__

Reaction score
I started on FRP with the goal of not becoming an NL. True fact. My first char, Richard I was meant to be only temporary. However we all knew how that lasted. 5 months down the line, a masters degree in hand. I knew it was my time. My char Emery, is however my favourite. A simple man with a simple goal. To get money- a master monster hunter by trade. He has blossomed into a man who knows the trade extremely well, even wielding the Dark ones blade. He now has a family, and rests away from prying eyes, researching his sword.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber