Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Leonora Aldridge
Discord
lorena#7689
MC Username: NotCell2

DiscordTag: lorena#7689

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? I can dedicate around 28 to 35+ hours a week.

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? I am knowledgeable of these plugins. I know most info from World Edit though, but I do know some commands of the other commands.

What is something you're passionate about on the server? There are two main things that I’m passionate about that keep me on the server, the first reason being the people. I enjoy the people on the server and I’ve made many friends from being here and do on plan on staying around here for a while. The second main thing I’m passionate about may be obvious, as I’ve mentioned it in my last application. It’s the application team, I’ve been on the team for over three months now which I’m proud of. I don’t plan on leaving the team anytime soon, as this is one of my main reasons I play FRP. I myself don’t roleplay too much, I find more fun in staff work, grinding, and talking to people. This makes me want to move on to my next topic, which is the people of the server. I absolutely love the people, there’s many people that I have met and formed great friendships with and that is another main reason that keeps me on FRP.

What are some qualities that make you stand out? The main qualities that I have that I feel stick out from others are being mature, and me being good with communication. It’s really important for staff members to be very mature and to keep the environment in a good sense. They are expected to act professional and calm in the most stressful situations, I feel as I can act this way during these types of situations. I’m also really good with communication which is a big 1-up to helping players out. I’m not saying I’m perfect as we all make mistakes, I’ve made a fair share of mistakes as a community staff member.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I do have a little bit of experience of server moderation, but not really with Minecraft servers. Yes, I’ve moderated for Minecraft servers but this was PE servers and when I was around 10 or 11, which I don’t really count it as but I’ll still put it here. I’ve had more experience with Discord moderation, over around 2 years I've moderated for small Discord servers, and friends Discord servers. I've also been a PM for a maybe around 1-2 Discord before. That's about all for my experiences with moderation and leadership.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
[Head Steward] [ArchDruid] Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
-1 Tries to steal my apps >:(

nahhhh.... +1 from me, Good luck cell!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
+1 Though I do not know them personally, I've seen their dedication to the Application team and it is extraordinary. Stating that they are knowledgeable of the commonly used moderation plugins and have at least some experience in moderation is also always a positive thing to say. Not to mention it'd give Kai more time to catch up to them on Whitelist Applications ; )

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
IGN: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Melodine. & Unknown
"Everybody wants to rule the world"

OP
Cell2

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Leonora Aldridge
Discord
lorena#7689

Dog

Reaction score
I think you should expand on the qualities that make you stand out, communication is lacklustre considering you’re already a staff member and it’s already something you have. To draw out your chances as a moderator, offer a quality which others may not have. I also think you lack the proper leadership and moderation experience, as such was listed, but that can be mended if you join the team.

Not going to 1+ or -1, I don’t have a strong or weak opinion on this.

4CD

Reaction score
Username
4CD
Character Name
nikita dragon
Discord
Petty#0001
-1 You literally admitted to not roleplaying much, the entire point of the server (in my point of view - and most of everybody else's.) is literally roleplay, not to only play the server because you are apart of staff. Plus, the only reason why I know you is because on schoolrp, and maybe the application work you do. I do not see how you can be a moderator - if you only play to do staff work, and don't roleplay at all - or at the very least occasionally. Here's a scenario - where your lack of roleplay/roleplay experience that you admitted too would cause issues - Player A and B are in a roleplay fight and one of them accuses them of powergame. Then they call a mod (That happens to be you) how is player A (the one being accused) supposed to trust you to make proper decisions about their situation - when you yourself barely roleplay.

Koodini

Media
Reaction score
Username
Koodini
Character Name
God
Discord
kaden#5255
+1

spammed my dms on discord crying about submitting this application. gg. also to the -1 post above me... you don’t gotta roleplay to be familiar with the rules of roleplay.

Luchini

Reaction score
Character Name
Gehenna/Ilios/Alicia/Chuntao
Discord
Luchini#5832
+1! A hard working gal, she has been nothing short of an absolute god-send on apps! And just so others know, in order to be an app team member you have to know how basic roleplay works to check and see if what the applicant has is quality. And Cell is pretty fuego at doing apps. So I completely support this!!

DylanDeNewb

Developer
Reaction score
Username
DylanDeNewb
Character Name
Aelrid
Discord
DylanDeNewb#0731
-1 You literally admitted to not roleplaying much, the entire point of the server (in my point of view - and most of everybody else's.) is literally roleplay, not to only play the server because you are apart of staff. Plus, the only reason why I know you is because on schoolrp, and maybe the application work you do. I do not see how you can be a moderator - if you only play to do staff work, and don't roleplay at all - or at the very least occasionally. Here's a scenario - where your lack of roleplay/roleplay experience that you admitted too would cause issues - Player A and B are in a roleplay fight and one of them accuses them of powergame. Then they call a mod (That happens to be you) how is player A (the one being accused) supposed to trust you to make proper decisions about their situation - when you yourself barely roleplay.
Hun.. You realise you don't have to RP to know the rules, roleplaying or focusing on staff work is up to the user. Just because you don't RP very often also doesn't mean that you can't handle situations and come to the best possible verdict. Please don't reply to this as this is an application for Cell and should stay about the application. If you want to argue this point please message @ DylanDeNewb#0731

+1 on my end for Cell, seems like a cool person, no doubt that with some experience they'd do well.

Dawsy

Reaction score
Username
Dawsy
Character Name
Dawsy
Discord
Dawsy#5361
This is not a +1 or -1, merely just my opinion on your post Thala. I, myself do not RP very often and I don't think its fair to judge someone's ability to moderator based on how much they RP. Like Dylan said, you do not need to RP to know the rules. In Cell's application she simply stated that "she doesn't roleplay that much", that is absolutely fine. Cell is still very active and how she chooses to spend her time on the server is her choice. I also wanted to breakdown your scenario. It is the players responsibility to know what power gaming is and how to CRP correctly, that's why power gaming is covered within the whitelist application itself (which might I add, Cell is an AT member who helps players who make errors on their applications such as power gaming, correct those errors). A moderator in that position would not use their feelings and/or bias, they would use the facts to determine what happened and make an educated verdict based on those facts.

If you have any questions regarding what I said please let me know.

Zeeen

Application
Reaction score
Username
zinalily
Character Name
Nomad Nyehchiya, Zinovia de Retford, Lal'itani Yameiraa, Veura
Discord
zeeen#3502
Cell works tirelessly without complaint. I'm yet to hear her make a single negative comment about anything and anyone other than the odd yet hilarious banter between her and Rumpo. She's dedicated, and even without major knowledge on how to take on mod work I, and I bet many others can say the same; know she'll put the effort into training herself to fit the quota, eventually breaking the quota and going beyond, just as she has with her work on app team. Cell you've got my +1 (and my crossed fingers)

Dantory

Media
Reaction score
ok, shadowrecorder

ScubaDooba

Application
Reaction score
Username
scubadooba
Character Name
Diana || Auelina || Conga Da Nomad
Discord
alli#7296
+1 Although we are at war right now, I do believe that you would be a great addition to the Moderation Team. You are an incredibly kind and caring person. Best of luck! <3

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

honeybee wrote on Zeeen's profile.
matchy matchy
Zeeen wrote on honeybee's profile.
matchy matchy
give goblin race or we riot
4CD
shizai strikes again
Aegis Company selling MITHRIL!
Mythweavers wrote on Shanergy's profile.
congratulations shanergy big fan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowReaper2424