Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
The Catalog shall have three phases:
  1. Adding to the catalog
  2. Perusing of items
  3. Cat’s Catch Auction
During both the first and second phase of the auction are the only times when a buy-out shall be available. Once the auction has started, the buy-out shall be rendered null and bids may exceed the buy-out. Phases shall be signalled here on the post in the form of replies so keep watch! I will also be bumping the post when new items and information is released!

CAT’S CATCH AUCTION
For only the most wealthy and noble of customer

Nobility, scholars, master craftsmen, and merchants alike are invited to bid on only the finest goods. Blades of a quality second to none, gems of such beauty that none can even compare, the finest of silks, and even more! Whatever you wish likely has a price on it and if it does not perhaps it will soon! Your desire is our own and as such come join us!

Saturday, 24th of July.
Halls of Hazduun

To those who wish to add to our catalog:
We expect only the finest of weapons from the finest of craftsmen; only the most superb jewelers may sell their precious amulets; and only the best materials will allow you to become our client. We prioritize quality over quantity and as such will not compromise purely because you offer an extra pretty penny.

If you feel your goods are truly luxury then contact me; I, Milo of the Mythrilpouch family, shall be orchestrating this auction. I am sure you can find me if you truly desire to graduate from petty craftsmanship or mercantile efforts.

Sincerely,
— 𝓜. 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱
Your Enervated Emissary
5th of the Bloodmoon, 54 AC

Message me on Discord in this format:
```
ITEM NAME:
DESCRIPTION:
SELLER (PRIVATE):
STARTING BID:
EXPECTED BID:
BUY-OUT PRICE:
```
Screenshot

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

CAT’S CATCH CATALOG
Only the most luxury…

The catalog of Cat’s Catch will consist of ten main items for the actual auction—with diversity and luxury being the prioritization—and a waitlist that you may purchase at the specific price listed. Of course in order to purchase the item you must, again, see me.

Sincerely,
— 𝓜. 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱
Your Enervated Emissary

Item no. 01:

Item no. 02:

Item no. 03:

Item no. 04:

Item no. 05:

Item no. 06:

Item no. 07:

Item no. 08:

Item no. 09:

Item no. 10:

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

CAT’S CATALOG WAITLIST
Currently no available items...

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
Auction canceled due to lack of merchandise on the market.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos