Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

CAT’S CATCH AUCTION
For only the most wealthy and noble of customer

Nobility, scholars, master craftsmen, and merchants alike are invited to bid on only the finest goods. Blades of a quality second to none, gems of such beauty that none can even compare, the finest of silks, and even more! Whatever you wish likely has a price on it and if it does not perhaps it will soon! Your desire is our own and as such come join us!

19th of the Eclipse, 50 AC
3 PM EST | 7 PM GMT | 7AM NZST
Sunday , 20th of June. (Sunday for NZST)
Halls of Hazduun

To those who wish to add to our catalog:
We expect only the finest of weapons from the finest of craftsmen; only the most superb jewelers may sell their precious amulets; and only the best materials will allow you to become our client. We prioritize quality over quantity and as such will not compromise purely because you offer an extra pretty penny.

If you feel your goods are truly luxury then contact me; I, Milo of the Mythrilpouch family, shall be orchestrating this auction. I am sure you can find me if you truly desire to graduate from petty craftsmanship or mercantile efforts.

Sincerely,
— 𝓜. 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱
3rd of the Blood Moon, 49 AC
Master of the Bazaar

Message me on Discord in this format:
```
ITEM NAME:
DESCRIPTION:
SELLER (PRIVATE):
STARTING BID:
EXPECTED BID:
BUY-OUT PRICE:
```
Screenshot

Last edited:
OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

CAT’S CATCH CATALOG
Only the most luxurious…

The catalog of Cat’s Catch will consist of ten main items for the actual auction—with diversity and luxury being the prioritization—and a waitlist that you may purchase at the specific price listed. Of course in order to purchase the item you must, again, see me.

Sincerely,
— 𝓜. 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱

Item no. 01:
The Azure Rose
Starting Bid: 3,000 Silver
Buy-Out: 8,000 Silver
A mithril sword augmented with enchanted ice, forged and datesigned before the public release of the Obtainable Materials forum post. Set to be one of a kind, created within the recovered forge of Ordheim by one Odilia von Stroheim, the Armamentarium, this masterwork weapon still sought out its wielder—hence why it was going up for auction. “To whoever DOES manage to walk away with this weapon—uh. Please treat it with care!”

Item No. 02:
Three Mithril Ingots
1623886906075.png
Starting Bid: 2,500 Silver
Buy-Out: 3,000 Silver
Mithril ingots forged by Caminus Yards of Hazduun—An upstart child company of Aegis Company. These particular ingots had their roots in the dwarven mines before the ore was transferred to the Halls so that they may be forged in the Artisan's district. There, using high quality steel and created into an alloy by one of the skilled dwarven blacksmiths, the ingots were finally casted beautifully.

Item No. 03:
Wizard's Fancy
1623886386803.png
Starting Bid: 5,000 Silver
Buy-Out: 7,000 Silver
A bag of imbued gems of all kinds, perfect for the aspiring sorcerer or mage alike. In fact, such a bag includes specifically an imbued ONYX, diamond, ruby, sapphire, opal, amethyst, emerald, and moonstone. though a bit on the pricey side, surely for one who wishes to reach the stars a few gold coins is nothing to pay...

Item No. 04:
Six Fragments of Enchanted Ice
1623799545498.png
Starting Bid: 1,200 Silver
Buy-Out: 3,400 Silver
Taken from the crypts of a once-fallen undead lord, this ice provides characteristics of cool to the touch and unmelting. A few seconds upon bare skin can provide frostbite to those who were foolish enough to mistreat the material. Many-a-weapon had been crafted from this material, Odilia using such in excess. Such should provide reputation to its uses ..

Item No. 05:
Wind's Bane
1624207031591.png
Starting Bid: 700 Silver
A axe lays before you with a green sheen made in the smoldering forges of Hazdun by Thorin Steelcog. The axe has a large surface to support the curved blade which ends like a fang. The end of the blade has many uses but it can be used to pull away weapons or latch onto them. The surface of the blade has a plethora of different dwarven knotwork which runs along with the green metal. The handle is a simple red Dragon wood handle with red leather wrapped around the middle to allow for a better grip. The weapon will never rust and can cut through air-aligned monsters.

Item no. 06:
Odilia’s Glacial Aegis II
1623701969939.png
Starting Bid: 1,000 Silver
Buy-Out: 3,500 Silver
After her first Glacial Aegis was gifted to the lingering spirit of Oremonthier—a legendary elven warrior, dragon-slayer, and ancient king of Lothelia—Odilia needed a new dragonwood shield to continue with her wacky adventures! After doing so however, she ended up making a third and better model—making this one somewhat obsolete. But, not wanting one of her precious babies to go unused, she now sought out someone who would make good use of this shield.

Item No. 07:
Yeti Head
1624207331797.png
Starting Bid: 1,000 Silver
Buy-out: 2,000 Silver
The head of this beast has found itself at the adventurer guild to fulfill a request long overdue. However, this request was made with a specific person in mind and no deal formally secured. That said, I have decided to auction it here and spice up such an interesting deal!

Item No. 08:
Dead Kine Plushie
1624207568707.png
Starting Bid: 600 Silver
Finally that bastard mage has been slain! No longer will they terrorize honest Aellenoids and cause unspeakable horrors ... Or, at least in this iteration of the plushie! A beautifully sewn doll by Lidomast herself which hints at a fictional world where she actually dies.

Item No. 09:
Ubus, Stained by Kin
1624209231010.png
Starting Bid: 650 Silver
Buy-Out: 2,500 Silver
Forged from orichalcum—though not the first player-made orichalcum craft to be made in the Age of Restoration, given the existence of the Insurmountabus—this sword was forged as a homage to a clan relic Astrophysical wrote up as part of lore for his character’s clan way back when Delzoun was still around. That is, Clan Goldhorn, as detailed in the Clan Goldhorn forum post. While ultimately nothing all too special, it was a good start for me to find my groove with crafts of orichalcum, much like I have with enchanted ice. Enjoy, buyer!

Item No. 10:
N/A

Last edited:
OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

CAT’S CATALOG WAITLIST
For those with a few too little coins in their pockets...

Currently no available items...

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
The Auction has been moved to Sunday due to unforeseen circumstances. As well, the following items have been added: Fragments of Enchanted Ice, Wizard's Fancy, and Three Mithril Ingots!

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
Auction is within two hour's time at 3PM EST today! Come see!
As well, new items have been added.

Wind's Bane, Yeti's Head, and Dead Kine's Plushie

OP
Awhoo

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

CAT’S CATCH LEDGER
A truly spectacular use of wealth ...

Gold Coins
Were exchanged at this particular auction.

GANZORIG
Our Best Patron
Alias: Horse Nomad
Item: The Azure Rose
Bid: 8,000 Silver Coins

Item's Bidded Value
No. 01 | THE AZURE ROSE
Final Bid: 8,000 Silver Coins

No. 02 | MITHRIL INGOTS
Final Bid: 3,000 Silver Coins

No. 03 | WIZARD'S WONDER
Final Bid: 5,400 Silver Coins

No. 04 | ENCHANTED ICE
Final Bid: 1,900 Silver Coins

No. 05 | WIND'S BANE
Final Bid: 2,100 Silver Coins

No. 06 | GLACIAL AEGIS II
Final Bid: 5,000 Silver Coins

No. 07 | YETI HEAD
Final Bid: 1,600 Silver Coins

No. 08 | KINE PLUSHIE
Final Bid: 1,000 Silver Coins

No. 09 | CULTURED RED PEARL
Final Bid: 800 Silver Coins

No. 10 | UBUS, STAINED BY KIN
Final Bid: 2,500 Silver Coins

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos