Carnaval De Metadesi; Carnival Of Rejuvination

HumanTimeBomb

Reaction score
Carnaval de Metadesi
StpQPOgUg2Ga5nbhygDvoeX52VSjP1XwakhGjTBnEiL79Os4W7nePdp23FEIF1vmG62pcLzW6rlBRAyQ_Uz2oDJkdF3_Va...png

f0852803b49db85ea2801c49acb80b47.png

People wandering the streets of the carnival grounds within Lothelia.
hJwDdfMxpmfZovkLAe_LptJ4HTEwYxiTE3evZeEzrofJGPQ6RNqhzebI6a_Yw7GSj4kUZbhBu13h_KRgCu0Lk0-yJ5S9e6...png

- A series of messengers from Lothelia are seen riding out on horseback; donning the noble Lothelian armor. Visiting every nation and fort of Enarion, in order to deliver them a colorful yet formal letter written in neat cursive writing. Clearly a large amount of effort was placed into it and was put together by one of Lothelia's finer scribes. Adorning this letter would be the mighty wax seal of Lothelia -
N
ot too long has gone by since the drastic change in leadership from our previous Archon, Tindomiel Sercënóna. It is with great honour that we are graced with a new Archon, one whom goes by the name of Ishmael al-Saade, a year has passed now - one not wasted. A great deal of settling and planning has taken place and, with our current Archon comfortably settled the time has come to celebrate! Years have passed since our last celebration and with such, we have decided it is only time we do something grand in order to give back to the people. We are most proud to announce, the Carnaval de Metadesi; an event to which we invite all of Enarion! Let us not focus on past grievances. Allow not the shackles of our past to prevent not only ourselves but the very people we serve, from immersing themselves in the wonderful festivities in which we have worked hard to provide. This will take place on the,
Eclipse of 40 AC

We wish to invite the following nations officially to indulge in our festivities and to take part in our Carnaval.

Kingdom Of Calendale
The County of Promdor

Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad
Citizens of Fort Rokkbor
Aodhan Iomharach and his clan

Heiyeong Village

Reclamation Collective

The Tsardom of Fyrmana

The Aellen Kingdom

Malstyria

Glarenydd

Event Activities
Sparring competition
This will be a test of strength for all to participate; you will lay down your blades and intiate in hand to hand combat - should you fight for yourself or even decide to represent your own nation, the choice is your own. The winner of such a competition will receive ten gold and in order to enter there will be a booth in which you sign up at. Following the registration, a series of duels will take place. It will work similar to a tournament and for the final victor they will receive the gold.

This will be done through PVP - on the day you will go up to the booth and give your name and pay 30 silver to participate. (Fair as it is a 10 gold profit.) Then you will be put into a random order and will face one another one by one until we get through everyone. This competition will be towards the end of the carnival so you may enjoy the festivities - the booth will be easy to find. Any other questions and you may dm myself at, Joey シールド#4697

Arm wrestling
This event is open to all and you are not required to sign up - there are tables and you and an individual of your choosing may sit down and test your strength in order to see who is the strongest! You may place bets, or do it to free - the lowest you can bet at the arm wrestling tables is 25 silver. Winner receives the spoils. There is no payment required in order to take part, all you need is a partner.

This is done through rolling - you and the other person will sit across from one another and you will then both initiate a countdown and do your emotes and such. Upon the conclusion of the countdown, you will then roll out of 10 and the highest roller will be the person victorious. Should you both roll, you will see it as you are unable to move one another, you will then countdown and continue onwards to roll once more against one another. There is no limit to how much you can bet.

Blackjack
A game of gambling, one that has been played for decades since the invention of cards. A simple card game that will consist of four people at a single table and the individual whom deals cards. The goal of the game is to have the closest number to 21, or even reaching 21 itself. To win the game, you must have the closest number to 21. However if you go over the number 21, you lose. First you are dealt two cards, which can be anything out of 11, after this it will rotate around the table and you will be given the opportunity to either draw another card or to stand with what you have, should you decide to stand and this will remove your ability to draw any more cards. To enter there is a fee of 50 silver, the winner of the game will then receive the spoils, though if you tie with someone you split the spoils. You pay this beforehand to the card dealer and they will pay off whomever it is that wins. It is the buy in cost - however should you all mutually decide that you want to, then you may bet more.

In order to play, you simply sit down at the table. The card dealer will take up your payment, then will deal you out two cards - this will be done in an action and you will simply roll twice out of eleven when it is your turn. You roll out of eleven as you can have drawn any card worth that number. Then, they will move on to the next person and the process will repeat; when everyone has their two cards, it will land on you again where you can either stick with the cards you have, or say you want to get another card. This allows you to roll again out of 11 and this keeps going around until either everyone has decided to stick with their cards or everyone has lost. As I mentioned before, you lose by being the smallest number closest to 21 or end up getting a number over 21. If you are still confused, please look up how to play blackjack - it is not as complicated as I probably make it sound.

Hit the duck with a rock
It is in the name; three ducks will be lined up at a distance from yourself and you are going to have to knock them all from where they sit with a rock. Should you knock them all down, then you will be gifted numerous prizes! It is only 20 silver to enter, though if you wish to retry it is the same price. Knocking over one duck means no prize, knocking over two ducks means a smaller prize and knocking over three ducks means getting a bigger prize.

With playing this, it is pretty simple - you will roll out of 20 and should you roll anything above 10 then you knock the duck! You must do this, three times and should you hit it all of them you get your prize. Do not forget to do your action for throwing, simply rolling three times in a row is a bit of an issue as it will flood the chat on the day. Do not worry about being seen, if it is a big crowd then the person at the booth will /focus your name so that you do not go un-noticed. The prizes however are a surprise, though they are worth it!

Dunk the dwarf
We found the biggest and angriest dwarf we could and stuck him above a tankard filled with cold water. He yells and screams at all whom pass him by and not only calls out insults but fire off slur after slur, a large nuisance! For 30 silver, you are given the opportunity to knock him into the cold depths beneath him and if you wish to step closer to make it severely easier you can pay 60 silver - though this is not all! In the waters beneath him, swim Lothelia's finest freshwater eels, prepared to shock and punish the dwarf for the things in which he dares slander you with. Upon winning, you will be granted a trophy that lets people know about how your aim is true; that you were able to best this dwarf and hit the button. (The dwarf himself volunteered)

This too is pretty simple, you line up and throw a rock at the button which will trigger the trapdoor and knock the dwarf into the tankard. Though, once you do your action you will roll out of 20 - this is the more trickier ones as it is a smaller target and due to the distance you'll be throwing it at you will be required to roll 15 or above. Though if you pay further in order to make it simpler, to go closer. You only have get above 10.

Emissary of Carcosa
Word is spread throughout Enarion of a masked individual with an accent like no other though, where it is he came from is unknown to any man, woman, elf dwarf or halfling. What we do know, is that he knows how to spring flames to life, flames that are said to be spirits taking the form of many animal and creatures. It is for a brief moment that the masked individual is capable of animating such before sending back the flames to the realms in which they inhabit. Such mysticism is a rarity just as the practitioner. Such a display will not require payment and will be done for all to see and witness with their own eyes.

This is a show of magic - such things will be exciting and it is unknown when you will get to see such again and it is because of this we have decided to make it free. All you need to do is bring yourself, it will be announced during the carnival where it is you need to go and when it is the show will be taking place.

Man of Fortune
During the travels of our current Archon, Ishmael al-Saade outside of Enarion he was approached by a travelling merchant, a merchant whom tuned into the spirits of the lands, though lacking in vision, he claimed to see all. Of course the Archon was superstitious of such. The man requested a mere 20 silver, to read Ishmael's future. The man then divined the future, telling Ishmael of an illness spreading throughout a valley in which he planned to travel to. Despite hearing the divination Ishmael was sceptical and pushed into the valley and it was then his strongest stallion fell ill and perished due to unknown causes! Though it then became clear, the merchant really was able to divine the future - through sheer dumb luck this same fortune teller has happened to make his way to Enarion and is willing to read the future of any individual, whether it be about your nation or your future in the world. For no more than 20 silver.

For this - you simply make your way into the tent of the fortune teller. Where they will talk to you person to person and will offer a personalised reading of your future - these will be accurate regarding the person. As to how, such a secret cannot be revealed but each reading will be different than the last and provide some level of insight for your character or whatever you ask!

Stalls of Metadesi
Finally, open to all for the entire duration of the carnival will be various markets and stalls with items in which you will never come across again. There will be various foods - a series of spicy foods, exotic foods and foods ever so sweet. Following this will be a bar to provide alcoholic beverages to quench the thirst of all of those on what we hope to be a gleaming and clement day. These stalls are self run and so the individuals working behind them will be making the majority of the money. The items that are sold are not only odd but rare. The chance of you crossing them again is extremely unlikely. Finally a special wine will be brewed on the day and can be bought and kept in hopes of allowing to age, allowing you to have a physical memento from such a grand event

As I mentioned, these stalls are player ran and will be open for the entire event - or however long it is taking place. Half of all of the profits earned on the event items will be given to them, though the other half will be kept as they were not only provided but for the event having been arranged. Any items they bring of their own tuition and that they own themselves, they get full profits on. Not all of the stalls are taken, so should you wish to take set up in one. Please dm myself at
Joey シールド#4697

HumanTimeBomb & Gram who fixed a large mass of my grammatical errors to which I am most grateful for!

hJwDdfMxpmfZovkLAe_LptJ4HTEwYxiTE3evZeEzrofJGPQ6RNqhzebI6a_Yw7GSj4kUZbhBu13h_KRgCu0Lk0-yJ5S9e6...png

Last edited:

Mikamekaze

Reaction score
Ginelle sifts through a series of missives sent by her nation's various allies, and happens upon the carnival flyer. Her crows-feet crinkle with a smile as she reads through the festivities- pausing for a moment on the dunk-the-dwarf event, she heaves a sigh of relief upon the footnote that the dwarf in question volunteered, otherwise her more violent kinsmen surely would have gone to brawl with the Lothelians and those participating in the game. On reaching the final piece of information, the woman sighs and tugs on her beard. "Same day as our next dive into the ruins," she laments. "I hope we finish in time to still make it to this!"

PrussianOberherr

Application
Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
Viggo raises a brow at the announcement for the carnival. Thinking aloud to himself while in his forge, he spoke out, though in a slightly hushed tone. "A carnival, awful close 'te the coronation of the new Aellen king. Hopefully they planned for this, if not, things may not go so well... Not that I am able 'te make either event, unfortunately." He shakes his head, putting the paper, back within his pocket. "I suppose time will tell."

OP
HumanTimeBomb

HumanTimeBomb

Reaction score
((yall... 39 ac was last year...))
(Thank you for the feedback <3 I was unsure of the date, so that was my problem. I asked a lot of people in chat, though nobody could help me - it's supposed to be the eclipse of 39 AC but it's on the end of the year leading onto 40 AC which is why it confused me.)

PrussianOberherr

Application
Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
(Thank you for the feedback <3 I was unsure of the date, so that was my problem. I asked a lot of people in chat, though nobody could help me - it's supposed to be the eclipse of 39 AC but it's on the end of the year leading onto 40 AC which is why it confused me.)
((If you're ever wondering the date, when you're online you can do /date and it'll give you the current date of the server. Every Tuesday is the new year.))

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to
@Koodini you're the only king in my books lol
uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum