Cardiovascular
Character Name
Torla Alviss
Discord
Cardio#3404
MC Username: Cardiovascular

DiscordTag: Cardio#3404

Timezone: PST

How well do you know the existing server lore? I have a decent grasp of major events though most of my specific knowledge is in existing Dwarven lore. Willing and curious to learn about all kinds of stories and the mechanics they inspire though.

Why do you want to join the team? What kind of lore do you want to write about? In general I'm attracted to the team for the opportunity to nerd out, brainstorm and collaborate with people who enjoy telling stories and who will bring new perspectives and knowledge to my attention while doing so. I have a particular interest in Dwarven lore, it has a lot of threads that I think could be developed into cool stories, but broadly I have a bent for cultural myths as they can ideally form rich backcloths from which to pull forward events, inspire builds and texture day-to-day role-play; and that's just neat.

What interests you about fantasy settings in general? In the real world culture and history frame and inform our perspectives and the way we interact, the same is true of fantasy but the myths that shape existing cultures are still alive, the deities and spirits and magic of legend are still extant in the world and the interplay between the far flung past and the current day is immediate; that opens up so many opportunities to tell stories that can reshape or affirm worldviews, but at the same time be vague enough that they're open to interpretation and serve as foundation for further storytelling.

Do you have any prior experience with writing lore? Please provide examples if you can. The examples are a little lengthy, but here's the rough draft of a Dewizim creation myth concept:

And here's a story I wrote to flesh out the lore of a kingdom on another server:

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
The application duplicated, but -1 because he made me deal with Cubicitas being similar to Despacito. +2

KordoL

VIP
Reaction score
Huh?!? I did not expect this, but somehow I did? I dunno, YOU are a PERFECT fit for L.T.... Like yeah you are. Working with you, or talking to you about dwarven lore always left me amazed by your ability to both write eloquently and write...well GOOD stuff! I dunno how to describe it, but I've always liked what you've written, I'd wish this comment would be more comprehensive and all, but I just am slightly happy you finally did this step of trying to apply! You're very active, DEFINETLY a team player, eloquent and good writer and a good friend! I don't think there has been a bigger +1 for me to any application, so I am going to make it really big
1+

VoxyNoir

Builder
Reaction score
Username
VoxyNoir
You're honestly the best fit for the lore team. You're passionate about writing lores, story, and history of Enarion. Plus you're a Tolkien fan as well. I honestly see a lot of potential to be made with Cardio being apart of this team! My support for you are unconditional! +1

Totalore

Lore
Reaction score
Character Name
King Vakre Bloodaxe
Have been waiting for this guy to apply for some time now. I see no one more overly-capable of being a member on lore team than this guy. He's an extremely cool guy, hardworking, and knows when to take a break.

Massive +1, see you on the front lines, soldier.

andydreww

Reaction score
Username
andydreww
Character Name
Klaus Monroe
Discord
andydreww#8816
[L.T.] Cardiovascular???? Is this the character to that one popular movie that can brighten any day with whatever they do???? Seems like it! Besides that, Cardio definitely has room to grow and become a great lore team member. Past conversations with him showed me he can be communicative and deliberate with what he's doing, among other qualities like creating and developing constructive ideas - things really needed for any L.T. member! Of course I'd support him here and now :) ⛰

Twandhi

VIP
Reaction score
GET THIS MAN ON THE TEAM, I wouldn't support anyone more then Cardio! He is actually the best of the best when it comes to writing random shit or lore and I am sure he'll do great!!!!!

+1

Alphycat

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Alphycat
Character Name
Zuriel Vitally
Discord
jamesss#0524
I haven't talked much with Cardio. In fact, I think my only conversation with him was about my Nicki Minaj build and event but nonetheless he was humorous and kind throughout it. Even in OOC chat, he connects with the community (which I would suspect to be the #1 trait an LT should have.) I've never heard one bad thing about Cardio nor would I think there would be anything bad to discuss in the first place. He obviously cares about the server and community so, in my opinion, he is the perfect fit for LT. Hope you get in!

+1

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
i don't know man... he likes uncooked broccoli +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
199Os