Just give back the Contributor Rank pls

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
A Elf.
Discord
woot#4467
Contributor rank is useless and means nothing. It’s legit a waste of points and those points you used to buy it don’t really contribute to anything on the server other than you vote and login each day.

OP
garmidon

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
Contributor rank is useless and means nothing. It’s legit a waste of points and those points you used to buy it don’t really contribute to anything on the server other than you vote and login each day.
voting and logging in each day is a contribution itself and it rewards players. It might useless to you but not to me, I enjoyed it and it was the reward of me logging in and voting every time.

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
Does contributor do something for the server?? apart from a fancy tag?

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901

Useless rank, the only reason someone would get it is if they have unlocked all skins, no one wants to spend 500 points for a Contribution rank.

Kotuhi

VIP
Reaction score
Username
MattMGK
Character Name
Harikoa
Discord
MattMGK#4917
As the esteemed individual who was the first to be crowned with the illustrious C... and again as the only one devoted enough to the Holy Purple Sea to have gained its favor five times over becoming the mythical Cx5!!

You base folk of the Cx1 must surely heed my word when I say NAY! It's only purpose was to allow people with nothing better going on to feel special and flex on those "lesser" than themselves; to allow for incredibly bored individuals to make overly long posts on a subject which does not matter! Again my fellow (but lesser) devotees, I say NAY!

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
lofty sugden
Discord
myshkin#0001
dont think people actually contribute. nobody uses voting sites except for ppl farming towny money from voting for their server

OP
garmidon

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917

Useless rank, the only reason someone would get it is if they have unlocked all skins, no one wants to spend 500 points for a Contribution rank.
I did and I am willing to do it again, I enjoy the name color and the reward for all of the contribution to the server

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
As the esteemed individual who was the first to be crowned with the illustrious C... and again as the only one devoted enough to the Holy Purple Sea to have gained its favor five times over becoming the mythical Cx5!!

You base folk of the Cx1 must surely heed my word when I say NAY! It's only purpose was to allow people with nothing better going on to feel special and flex on those "lesser" than themselves; to allow for incredibly bored individuals to make overly long posts on a subject which does not matter! Again my fellow (but lesser) devotees, I say NAY!
The dwarves who say Nay

CptZ

Developer
Reaction score
Username
CptZ
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Nelli | Siara
Discord
CptZ#6647
This is surprisingly still part of the code -- it is just unused like a lot of the other stuff on it. I honestly don't see any reason why we shouldn't add this. However, I also don't see any real reason why we should either!

We have added/planning to add more stuff to the points store soon so I just suggest just waiting for that. :D

OP
garmidon

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
This is surprisingly still part of the code -- it is just unused like a lot of the other stuff on it. I honestly don't see any reason why we shouldn't add this. However, I also don't see any real reason why we should either!

We have added/planning to add more stuff to the points store soon so I just suggest just waiting for that. :D
:D

IndeanaJones

Owner
Reaction score
Username
IndeanaJones
Character Name
Basilius Buckley
Discord
@Inde#0066
Unfortunately the contributor rank will not be returning, ultimately it served no real purpose. There are other rewards provided for logging in and voting such as receiving silver, rename tokens, points, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drung03