Bounty of a Faulty Diplomat

_Jandy_

Reaction score
FIVE GOLD REWARD
*A sketch of the crook is drawn on the bounty notice*
1620261033541.png

Name: Nikolai
Crime: Slander of King Godfrey of Myrfeld, Betraying The Collective
Description: Please bring the criminal to Oleh Orel in Elfmarch, where you will receive your reward. It is preferred that he is captured alive.​

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain looks at the poster rubbing his chin. He takes quick note of the man in question and the bounty reward but more importantly something else draws his attention. It says captured alive preferred but says nowhere that it is required. "I dont like the pompous prick king either but 5 gold is 5 gold I guess. Or I could just take him to a cave and hide him. That would be hilarious..." He'd mutter out of earshot of anyone nearby.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"I have come out of the shadows, for the bounty of an individual that poses nothing identified as a threat."
'I.C.A' says, perhaps he will help the individual instead?

Cardiovascular

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Gorafo
Discord
Cardio#3404
Torla massaged her temples, the lad had proven himself unfit to be a voice of the Collective and unfit to dwell among Dewizim, full of hatred and vile words as he was, but while he had been branded and banished from dwarven lands for his impudence she was conflicted as to whether or not he deserved death. "They'll know the fool by the 'ᛒ' on his neck, a parting gift for his insult to the Dewizim," she stated, her voice even, before going on her way.

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
Uno would read the bounty poster “Oh boy, another bounty, best make sure to keep watch, if he does enter Westholm, we can’t have traitors around the city” Would proceed to standby in his post guarding the gates

Reaction score
Kaz Isilros smiled as he saw the bounty poster "What a rat in a world of cats..." Kaz would leave the poster, searching for the man

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber