Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
MC Username: BluSensei

DiscordTag: Dominic#8449

Timezone: EST

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: I am in college but I believe the minimum amount of time I can dedicate for the team would be around 20. The maximum would be around 40-50

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: As an App-Team member, I feel as though the duties are making the new players have a comfortable and also easy transition to joining the environment of FRP and also understand the opportunities. App-Team is the gate that people outside of FRP need to go through before they can officially be apart of the wonderful community. The Team gives full commitment to checking each individual application making sure they fit the proper attire or their background info in order to join and experience FRP. This team in my opinion is also the most friendly considering it has to deal with new players first hand.

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): Without a doubt! I feel as though I would be exceptional at assisting new players, giving them a clear way to roleplay is something that I feel is an enjoyable experience I would love to take part in. I was new at one point, not knowing what to do and it made me frustrated and nervous. Having the chance to help new players and giving them the help that I never got would be an honor and I would enjoy every second of helping the new players out.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: Well, I feel as though I have helped a lot of people on FRP especially with communicating with new players, answering any questions they need in order to start off their adventure. I recently made a new friend who joined Aellen helping them get started with how to do proper emoting command and how to separate their action's from their wording. I have spoken with a few members of the App-Team and after getting information about what they do each day, I feel that I would be a great fit for the team, making it a future goal to help lead and follow new players to a fun and enjoyable time at FRP.

Twandhi

Reaction score
+1, a really nice fellow that i've known for quite some time now.

Been a good friend of me ever since I joined FRP and would be a great addition to the team!

Why_g35

Reaction score
Username
Marcos
-1, called me a pedophile ooc and and pvp defaulted me for punching him my first month on the server

Darken

Reaction score
Username
DarkxWalker
Character Name
Asher A.
Discord
Darkx#6250
I stopped playing Fantasy Roleplay, but I must still discuss this; This is no +1(s) nor -1(s), just a comment.

I haven't talked with this person for a while, but what I can tell from my few interactions. He is quite chill, but he does not react well in some cases. This person downed me couple of times for no reason, and I usually don't modreq for this but he was also being toxic after he got warned for this (he might have changed, but i DOUBT. It takes a long time to actually change from your old ways to your current ways.) I personally don't find this person fit with Application-Team.

OP
Blue_NightWolf
Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
-1, called me a pedophile ooc and and pvp defaulted me for punching him my first month on the server
You were acting sus. I modreqed it after and the mod even agreed with me. You were just acting creepy. I am sorry that I did that. I just felt uncomfortable at the time. I was warned when it happened.

OP
Blue_NightWolf
Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
I stopped playing Fantasy Roleplay, but I must still discuss this; This is no +1(s) nor -1(s), just a comment.

I haven't talked with this person for a while, but what I can tell from my few interactions. He is quite chill, but he does not react well in some cases. This person downed me couple of times for no reason, and I usually don't modreq for this but he was also being toxic after he got warned for this (he might have changed, but i DOUBT. It takes a long time to actually change from your old ways to your current ways.) I personally don't find this person fit with Application-Team.
Thank you for your response. I made sure to rectify my actions for the past couple months since you quit. I appreciate your comment

Last edited:

Muffins29

Reaction score
Username
Muffins29
Character Name
Nyx Amakiir and Yserine Galandale
Discord
Muffins#1753
+1 Blue helped me out a lot when I first joined and has been such an amazing friend. He would be a great addition to the team :))

OP
Blue_NightWolf
Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
+1 Blue helped me out a lot when I first joined and has been such an amazing friend. He would be a great addition to the team :))
Thank you buddy!!
P.S. MUFFFFFFFFIN

ephi

Application
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
Not a +1 or -1, I wish to remain neutral with this application.

I have known Blu for perhaps a little more than half of a year now, and can say that he has both a mature side and a more immature side. While he is helpful nonetheless, he can get a little out of control sometimes.

Good luck on your application nevertheless!

OP
Blue_NightWolf
Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
Not a +1 or -1, I wish to remain neutral with this application.

I have known Blu for perhaps a little more than half of a year now, and can say that he has both a mature side and a more immature side. While he is helpful nonetheless, he can get a little out of control sometimes.

Good luck on your application nevertheless!
Thank you for your honesty. It is definitely true XD. I appreciate the feedback and comment <3

4CD

Reaction score
Username
4CD
Character Name
nikita dragon
Discord
Petty#4444
Also, not a +1 or -1. I do think BluSensei/Blue_Nightwolf is an amazing person, though because of some of the things they said they aren't the best choice for A.T. I'm sure they've changed, but they've called people pedophiles, etc.. In this case, I don't see the good outweighing the bad or the bad outweighing the good. I do think they deserve a chance at the very least, to prove that they've changed and/or are fit for the application team job. Otherwise besides their past actions, they are qualified.

Sootable_

Reaction score
+1

I believe BluSensei/Dominic would be a great asset to the team! He is a very helpful person, A very lovely friend!

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Cell2 wrote on 7Keyz's profile.
hey, 7Keyz!
we gonna destroy ur pathetic little nation and pk u too
pkdon got put in a spliff
"we can destroy your little pathetic nation and we will pk you all too"
Cell2 wrote on pkdon :d's profile.
🙏
4CD wrote on pkdon :d's profile.