"You look deformed." says the Warden.

/d20

Ban Report Reason: Harassment

2020-09-15_18.17.44.png

2020-09-15_18.17.55.png

Dog

Reaction score
Claimed.

If the other party has any evidence, or explanation they wish to submit, please forward it to my discord.

Werew0lf#0351

I will be giving the user a few hours notice - if more evidence is to be submitted - also submit it to my discord above.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
Claimed.

If the other party has any evidence, or explanation they wish to submit, please forward it to my discord.

Werew0lf#0351

I will be giving the user a few hours notice - if more evidence is to be submitted - also submit it to my discord above.
I have evidence that he was acting a bit strange like pedo wise to my friend and it made us feel weird. He was telling my friend and I that he was our “Papi” and we got creeped out. The pedo thing that he has a screenshot in chat was with my friend who I was in a call with. We did a pvp fight and he lost and I popped him. I wasn’t being toxic nor harassing him.

1492C2A2-E392-4378-A902-1171DDF9F944.jpeg

OP
Why_g35

Why_g35

Reaction score
Username
Marcos
The above sceenshot has no context. You fail to screen shot Alphacat saying "daddy" or something in OOC when i was exploring Valora.

Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
The above sceenshot has no context. You fail to screen shot Alphacat saying "daddy" or something in OOC when i was exploring Valora.
Bruh df

Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
I mean I got the ss right here but ok

Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
He wrote in looc hi papa. He didn’t know if you would kill him so he was like to me in call “let me just say it so he doesn’t kill me in game” you creeped him out.

t9p

Reaction score
If that screenshot doesn't have context, yours doesn't really either, their evidence lays in their screenshot with disgusting ooc behavior. Yes it was wrong for him to call you a pedo, however it was wrong for you to say "come to papa" and "oh shit its a boy." If you didn't know that was bad to say you would have included it in the screenshot to provide a full explanation of this situation.

(By the way, FRP does have chat logs if I remember correctly.)

OP
Why_g35

Why_g35

Reaction score
Username
Marcos
He wrote in looc hi papa. He didn’t know if you would kill him so he was like to me in call “let me just say it so he doesn’t kill me in game” you creeped him out.
What could ever make your friend think i'd kill him?

Last edited:
OP
Why_g35

Why_g35

Reaction score
Username
Marcos
If that screenshot doesn't have context, yours doesn't really either, their evidence lays in their screenshot with disgusting ooc behavior. Yes it was wrong for him to call you a pedo, however it was wrong for you to say "come to papa" and "oh shit its a boy." If you didn't know that was bad to say you would have included it in the screenshot to provide a full explanation of this situation.

(By the way, FRP does have chat logs if I remember correctly.)
HE said "Hi papi" to me in OOC. I replied in OOC thinking it was a joke. I can't fathom this being mistaken for pedophilia, paedophile actions.

Last edited:

Dawsy

Reaction score
Username
Dawsy
Character Name
Dawsy
Discord
Dawsy#5361
Please keep this thread civil.

Koanda

Administrator
Reaction score
^ What Dawsy said. Also, if you were not involved, do not comment. It only clutters the feed.

Koanda

Administrator
Reaction score
If you have anything productive to add evidence wise, dm Werew0lf#0351.

Dog

Reaction score
Player Report - Complete

For future references - please refrain from calling anyone a pedophile in-game, on the forums, or on any fantasy-RP medium. If someone is weirding you out, or saying inappropriate things - contact a moderator swiftly.

Having spoken to the player in a voice-chat -- and as he has admitted his wrongs, a lenient punishment will be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

sweaty in bedwars with no remorse
I just got bit on the foot by a mosquito.
4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medicc