Reaction score
What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] BlestOcean2443

Discord Star#0601

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Other

Character Name: Amira Villarreal

Character Race: Half-elf (Human/Elf)

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 22

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://namemc.com/profile/BlestOcean2443.1

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Amira Villarreal is 5'5", with sweet chocolate hair and a beautiful golden gaze. while her bright and caring nature is apparent to everyone, she can become quite violent if provoked for long enough. she's also a pick-pocket. her light weight clothes and sturdy boots are from her need to move incase of attack.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: humans, elves, dwarves

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
she's wandering around the market place when she spots a gold pendant. knowing she cant afford it, she waits till the market vendors are leaving with their goods, then bumps into the vendor with the jewels, causing everything he's holding to fall to the ground. apologizing, she helps him pick up the jewelry, slipping the pendant up her sleeve.

once she is done, she apologizes once more and returns home, with prize in hand.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
becoming concerned at the sight of blood, Amira slowly approaches the wagon. she looks around the area for anyone that has been injured or could be a threat. finding no one around, she inspects the blood trail. once she realizes that the blood was old and dry, she was relieved that no one was recently injured. she continues to her destination, but with her guard up every step of the way.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
metagaming is using knowledge that your character would have no way of knowing and applying it to the roleplay.

What is Powergaming?
giving your character unrealistic abilities(making the OP) or forcing other players to bend the story in your favor(not giving other players enough time to respond).

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

Last edited:

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee
Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Discord
Azie#0155

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and is under review.​

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee
Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Discord
Azie#0155

You’re nearly there! But as for now, your application is PENDING. This means that there are a few things you must fix before being fully accepting onto FantasyRoleplay. If you need help in fixing your mistakes, my Discord is Azie#0155. You may also gain further assistance from moderators or community members on your application by joining our Discords below.

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below.

Once you have edited your mistakes please reply to the thread OR message me on discord stating you’ve fixed your application.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Your second character scenario doesn't meet the 4-5 FULL sentences.​

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee
Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Discord
Azie#0155

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help, you can contact me in-game by doing /msg Aziee or you can simply contact me on Discord at Azie#0155. If you run across any issues in-game to where myself or any other Application-Team members aren’t able to assist you, you can always do /ticket <msg> to get in contact with one of our friendly moderators.

If you’d like to request Guidance in-game, please contact me by doing /msg Aziee and we’ll assist you in the functions of the server, roleplaying, or anything you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on play.roleplayhub.net.

Please join our Discords below:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Please join your corresponding Nation Discord:
The Aellen Kingdom / Elves
The Tsardom of Fyrmana / Humans
Holy Republic of Promdor / Human-Elf Mixed
Heiyeong Village / Humans
The Meritocratic State of Lothelia / Elves
Vetroy-Zapad / Humans
Glarenydd / Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
199Os