BEWARE, THE CLASP

Sukitoru

Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
1603956301179.png

[ This poster would be upon notice board and Adventurer's Guild board in Rheynland, Aellen, and Valora, along with Innse Brenna and Nordavik .. Depicting a masked individual. ]

Beware, mother, beware, child;

Men dressed in masks that clasp their face
lurk in Aellen and other places.

They claim to be returning people to the Clinic of Aellen;
That is not truth. In reality, they are taking children,
taking women, and taking man to a place unknown.

Do not travel alone.
Do not idle outside your homes.
The Men of the Clasp will grasp and not let go.

They have taken Zetari Reykian.
They have taken Zuriel Reykian.

They will take more.

Sincerely, a mortal, concerned for the world.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Mythri E. Reykian would have been returning from her research travels when she'd spotted a piece of parchment tacked to the wall of the clinic. Upon reading the paper the elfess would clench together her fists as she attempted to keep her posture in front of those injuried within the clinic. As she read the words over and over she'd mumble: "Who ever these men are.....they will pay. Best hope they hide themselves well. Or I'll personally throw them to the wolves. May annumara be with them." The elfess would then start to head out once again. Mythri would remember this.....

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
IGN: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Reykian & ???
"Everybody wants to rule the world"
t
Medieval Gif.gif

Last edited:

Cubicita

Application
Reaction score
"I must protect the village...and my children." The Chiefess would hear of these mask figures as she passes though the village in Brenna. She'd stop, taking glance at one of the posters, quickly reading it. "So be it. I hope they perish."

Ttsim

Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
Gnorf Frowns "Y'know... i remember a particular lass in a brown hooded coat whom happens to a mask very similar to the one in this poster..." he'd mutter, before walking off and grumbling "I'll speak to the council about this..."

Pandacrp

Reaction score
The nameless one finds one of these papers off one of those he robbed. He chuckled at the poster before looking to his companions. "Well boys, looks like we have already made headlines. It is only a matter of time till the guards are at their posts more often" He would crumple the paper up before chucking it to the floor and went back to the mugging at hand.

Reactions: 4CD

Pandacrp

Reaction score
Eric Fischer would be writing copies of the notice and placing more around the cities, shaking his head as he spoke to himself "Using a place of healing as an excuse to kidnap innocent people is horrid. As well as taking a child? Zuriel is only in his teens. When those scum are found give me just a minute in a room unsupervised and they will regret messing with the innocent people of this world. May Annumara be with them. " Eric said before continuing to post more notices

Reactions: 4CD

ephi

Reaction score
Username
_ephi
Character Name
Zetari Reykian Taennen
Discord
ephemeral#5475
Asami Haevathar sat at the desk within her house, frantically scribing down the notice and copying the drawing down into a small journal.
“By Annûmara...Aelrie needs to see this.”
The girl mumbled under her breath, tearing the completed page from her journal and running to find her sister... (@Kaii)

ephi

Reaction score
Username
_ephi
Character Name
Zetari Reykian Taennen
Discord
ephemeral#5475
Taeral L. Reykian was distraught at the formal announcement of his sister-in-law’s disappearance. He sighed to himself, “I knew somethin’ was up when she didn’t come home... I can’t wait ta get my hands on t’ese people, t’ey are gonna pay dearly fer hurtin’ Zetari...”

4CD

Reaction score
Username
4CD
Character Name
nikita dragon
Discord
Petty#0001
Ailios "Addie" Ìomharach instantly notices the poster - especially as they had been hung up all around innse brenna. slowly scoffing - she slowly makes her way over to it where she almost snatches it off of one of the houses the poster was pinned. Slowly frowning, she then begins rather quickly glancing over the poster, frowning for a second. Stepping closer to get a better look, obviously rather confused having to look over it several times. A rather worried expression takes up her face - looking around for some sort of explanation. though, she is not to get one. Grumbling to herself rather shocked* "Tis' bettah' beh' wy' thos' elves cameh' 'ere wit' no'h explanati' a coupl' o' das' agh', lookin' fur' someon' - acussin' peoeh' liek' mysel' eh-" *The 18 e year old would abruptly stop her sentence - turning on her heel rather unexpectedly. Ailios then mutters rather coldly - not wanting to mind the poster - or even acknowledge its existence anymore.* "Maybeh' yeh' shoul' o' ben' mur' careful, aye?' Specially' tha' Zurie' kihd.'

Last edited:

Cubicita

Application
Reaction score
A hooded blonde boy came across one of the posters whilst enjoying a stroll through the lands. The little lad placed his hand upon the poster, frowning deeply. "I do hope mama is safe...oh how I miss her, though atleast I am not dressed like a carrot!" He'd shift his direction from the poster to her newly founded clothing. "I am a man and I promise to protect both mama and all the pretty ladies of the realm!" The boy lifted the poster, skipping along with it in his pouch.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
[Head Steward] [ArchDruid] Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
Aelrie screamed in complete anger hearing that Zetari had been kidnapped. "They are no better than the Vlachians themself!" She shouted after reading the note that had been posted in Aellen. She soon went off to find Asami to ensure her safety.

Kotuhi

Reaction score
Username
Kotuhi
Character Name
Harikoa
Discord
Matt [Kotuhi]#4917
The travel beaten Dwarf on first entering the village of Rosbroch would, as always, make his way to the notice boards. On first noticing the poster he would study the thing, sorrowful contempt forming on his earthen face. "Ah.. may the Silver Maiden protect and show mercy to those poor dear souls." Harikoa softly spoke a prayer in Dwarven to those of the Silver Maiden, then shook his head mournfully before continuing further into the village. "This world seems to get a slight bit more cursed every day.."​

DragonDude875

Reaction score
He would be sitting down on the ground looking at the poster. Looking past the poster he looks at the dead body of Aaron Hinderhem the man who tortured Zetari Reykian and Zuriel Reykian Gwaith-Ithaur with the head of Aaron next to the body. “So who else do I need to find” He would grin as he says this

OP
Sukitoru

Sukitoru

Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
The posters, which remained, have been collected and will be burned in a pyre - sometime. A celebration, maybe, of the large dissolving of a major banditry group. Any pages remaining will be left in Valora, near it's noticeboard, should some desire to keep them as mementos.

BumblingBeez

Reaction score
The Fool, on his visit to Valora stops to pick up a poster. He likes the prose of it and it ponders that it might make a good song. A heroic defeat of a bandit troop to raise people's spirits. It's a shame he doesn't know the full story of how they ended he thinks, but for a song he could add a little creative flair.
(Ooc: does op mind if I take the poemy bit and alter it into a song to add to the bard song list? I'll credit ofc)

Last edited:
OP
Sukitoru

Sukitoru

Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
The Fool, on his visit to Valora stops to pick up a poster. He likes the prose of it and it ponders that it might make a good song. A heroic defeat of a bandit troop to raise people's spirits. It's a shame he doesn't know the full story of how they ended he thinks, but for a song he could add a little creative flair.
(Ooc: does op mind if I take the poemy bit and alter it into a song to add to the bard song list? I'll credit ofc)
Do what you'd like

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

im a sad lil boss bitch :cryingingucci:
Ayo this Everardan culture tho?
Everardan culture be lit tho
hey what do you call a nun
4CD
tehehehe guys dont u just love paying 5g for books that r overpriced? 👉💍

Forum Statistics

Threads