Bestiary Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lore Team

Lore
Reaction score
BESTIARY COMPENDIUM
Below is a composed list of Creatures and other entities present in FantasyRP's environment. Do note that these are not all of the creatures present in the environment, and that more can be submitted by Players or created by the Lore Team to add to the diversity present in the world we craft our play in. This list will be updated whenever a large amount of creatures are added or created, either by Players or by Lore Team's efforts.

PLAYABLE CREATURES

• Wraiths - A phantasmal entity born from dead mortals risen again. Capable of necrotic magic and bears a ghastly visage, but commonly disguises itself amongst mortals.
  • Lycanthropes - Creatures hatched from chaotic infection wrought by what is supposedly known to be 'the Void'. Ravenously hungry and wicked in transformation.
  • Cosantoirs - Defenders of the forest, blessed individuals that serve their Dryad with honor and work with nature's interests in mind. Typically, they look like walking trees.
  • Vampires - Bloodsucking, cursed individuals damned to survive off of the thriving of other races and entities. Scorned by society, the vampiric infection is feared - As myth or fact.
NON-PLAYABLE CREATURES

COMMON - Creatures that appear all over the place; Easy to find and difficult to lack.

UNCOMMON - Creatures that either appear in selective places or are less seen than Common creatures.
RARE - Creatures that are hardly seen unless sought out or discovered by accident; Either magical or mundane in nature.
LEGENDARY - Extremely difficult to find creatures that are majestic and powerful in their own ways.
MYTHICAL - Creatures almost never seen, varying in presence, power, and majesty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LyricAlmond