Emirate of Qantar

Nation Leader
Reaction score
divider1.png

[!] Behind the Ivory Walls [!]
lotheliacamp.png

divider1.png

22nd of the Eclipse, 44 AC
The city of Lothelia has been attacked by voidal horrors and is now under quarantine - Countless lives were lost during this siege, a troubling time for the nation. Those that did manage to escape, have been forced to take refuge in a camp outside of the nation’s walls. Wooden defenses were swiftly erected by the military in little to no time and as of current the horrors fail to break through, trapped behind the walls out of the reach of not only the civilians but the livestock. Dormant do the people of Lothelia lay, awaiting any sort of allies or reinforcements who would dare assist them in their attempt to take back their home - No scouts have been able to get close enough, so what lies behind the ivory walls of Lothelia is unknown to anybody, not even the strongest soldier could get close enough alone without being greeted by death. All that is visible from the safety of the defenses are blood canvased pathways, charred earth, and flora from knocked torches. Blood-curdling shrieks like that you had never heard before, haunt those who stand near the entrance, ones in which not even the most esteemed adventurer could dare recognize or make sense of. To enter the city is nothing more than a death wish, though should the horrors break through the city, who knows what other nations may face disturbance and invasion. Leaving little choice but to push forward and combat whatever lay ahead.
divider1.png

STBNL

VIP
Reaction score
Username
STBNL
"Your death will not be in vain, Zach" Halthir, a citizen of Lothelia swore to retrieve back his lonesome corpse for a proper burial. He stood staring at the barricaded entrance of the horror infestation. Nothing but an eerie silence, before the cold winds stirred passed through the corridor. The elf leaves, preparing for another incursion for a later date.

Reaction score
Username
At0mikal
Character Name
At0mikal
Discord
At0mic#6706
"Your death will not be in vain, Zach" Halthir, a citizen of Lothelia swore to retrieve back his lonesome corpse for a proper burial. He stood staring at the barricaded entrance of the horror infestation. Nothing but an eerie silence, before the cold winds stirred passed through the corridor. The elf leaves, preparing for another incursion for a later date.
the only person who cares ^

rodmaxgg

Reaction score
*Rodmax would watch the wooden walls from afar with a frown as he cleaned his mithril spear preparing it for the next fight* "They may have won this time but I know the Lothelian people and it won't be long until they reclaim the place"

Reaction score
Username
Cloutfather_
Character Name
Lucien Nevrakis, Adamik Lovric
Discord
Cloutfather_#5467
Lucien Nevrakis tapped his quill rhythmically against the wood on the mahogany table he had managed to save from his home. His new 'home' was a mere makeshift tent. There wasn't much they could do to add comfort to a small tent, but the mahogany table had been a personal favorite of his and he fondly remembered the nights he spent at this desk, thus resulting in its rescue from his manor.

He glanced back down, reading through the cursive text that snaked across the parchment. He had yet to stamp his insignia on the stack of parchment. The parchment held a great many details, the most important was the incursion that was scheduled to take place soon, the letters needing to be delivered to Calendale, Collective, and Heiyeong. A weighted sigh left Lucien’s parched lips. First it had been the Great War, then the expulsion of all Lothelians and Ionians from Griffin's Roost, followed by his own divorce, and now it was this.

Lucien scratched his head in frustration. If this was how the rest of his century was going to be, his hair would be completely grey in a short amount of time, or it would if it was not completely silver already. Regardless, Lucien moved his hand out to sign the end of the letters, finally stamping his own insignia and that of Lothelia on the old parchment. As he exited his new found ‘home’ he was met by several couriers that had been called upon, handing each of them an enclosed letter. With a silent nod, the couriers ran into the night, carrying what might be the future of Lothelia. Lucien entered his tent and looked into the handheld mirror, studying his reflected visage. He had gained a new wrinkle upon his forehead, a wrinkle born of worry. Sighing, he sat the mirror down and grabbed his pipe, already packed with smokeleaf. Lighting it, he inhaled deeply and tried to smother his fears with the smoke.

Last edited:

ephi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Reykian | Marsaili Ròsach | Asami Haevathar | Arla Des'Nox
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
The news of Lothelia's invasion reaches her in short time after the news of the death of her mother, and it only causes her worry to increase. King Elathion wouldn't agree to assisting, would he? She worries for the safety of the Lothelian people, and wonders if she would be able to assist in any way. Maybe even paying a single visit to tend to the wounded would help... these thoughts continue to spiral in her mind as Zetari turns in for that night, heavy eyelids closing as she laid down her head. She focuses prayers to the safety of the Lothelians...

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
Uno would hear the recent news of Lothelia from word of mouth among his fellow guardsmen and rangers, as he would shudder at the thought “I thought these creatures only belong in fables and the fact it can take large casualties, it is truly a work of the evil one”

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber