HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Bird's Aerie Orphanage
Beauty Pageant

20210616_203854-removebg-preview.png

The Orphanage has been an institution within Tor Ascara for over forty years. It's always been open to any orphans wandering Enarion, to find shelter in until a new family comes along, giving them a new place to call home. A little over twenty years ago, after my daughter was no longer around to look after it, I took over the orphanage and took it as another responsibility to care for the orphans, just as I do my own children.

Years have passed now and I've come to be more busy and occupied with other responsibilities within the kingdom. A time has come where I need to pass on my position as overseer to another caring soul. This pageant is not only being hosted for enjoyment to young and elderly alike, but to announce my search for a new owner to take my position, to keep the orphanage up and running.

20210616_203836-removebg-preview.png

The pageant will be held this year, 50 A.C., the month of Eclipse.

Three age categories will be hosted:

Little Miss/Mr Enarion - Ages: Toddlers - 12
Junior Miss/Mr Enarion - Ages: 12 - 18
Miss/Mr Enarion - Ages: 19 & older

Each category will go up one after the other, starting with the youngest.
All are welcomed to attend, no matter the land you reside in.
If you wish to judge the competition, please find me or send a letter.

20210616_203836-removebg-preview.png

Each winner will be crowned and given a gold prize.
The contestants will be judged on four things, listed below:

~ Mannerism - We will be taking note throughout the pageant and checking to ensure you're on your best behavior
~ Attire - Proper attire will be noted as well. See to it you are not wearing anything torn or filthy.
~ Talent - Each contestant will be given enough time to showcase their talents to the judges.
~ Kindness - at the end of the pageant, the judges will be asking the contestants a list of questions. The audience will be judging their answers to these questions and voting for the best answers of each category.
20210616_203854-removebg-preview.png

Saturday 19th @ 4pm EST || 9pm BST. The pageant will be held within the Salon De Avice, right above the Sacred Hollow. Contestants Please meet at the sacred hollow 30 minutes before the event begins.

Signed,
𝐿𝑒𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒜𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝐼𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓇𝑜𝓈

Last edited:
OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Please respond below as if you are sending a letter to my character to either sign up to participate or judge!

Cardiovascular

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Gorafo
Discord
Cardio#3404
The words “To the Elraz Lephilia Aria Isilros re. The Matter of Pageantry” would be written on the letter in a neat and angular hand, and when unfolded the parchment read:

Lephilia of the South,

It is said that when the Elves first made landfall on Enarion they were struck by the beauty of the continent’s southern peaks, beneath which dwelled many of my own kin. In this year of 50 AC I too shall dazzle Elvendom with the uncommon beauty of the Dewizim, both in physicality and spirit.

Signed,
Gorafo of the North

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
Dear Lephiliac Islerose,

Your crimes against the
Mythrilpouch household have grown too large. For too long has the Crab Roe family refused to become a vassal of our own and now the head herself has yet to acknowledge the victors of this pageant. That being, of course, Daleka Mythrilpouch—Goddess of Beauty—and Milo Mythrilpouch—God-Emperor. As such to avoid further conflict between our two families, I humbly request—come my swift victory—that you immediately swear fealty to the Mythrilpouch household.

— 𝓜𝓲𝔀𝓸 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 :3c
Head of the Mythrilpouch Household

slimewife

VIP
Reaction score
Username
slimewife
Character Name
Ilyana Isilros
Discord
slime#2468
Instead of a letter, Ilyana opted on leaving her mother a note instead, since there was really no need to go to such lengths - they lived in the same household! On a neatly torn square of paper, curly blue ink read:

. . .

Mother,
I would love nothing more than to participate in the upcoming pageant. Though I don't possess many outstanding talents, I will offer my best and make you proud - I also hope to acquaint myself with the competition, as I'm sure people from many different places of Enarion will attend.

I do hope you find a new overseer for the orphanage!

Ilyana xxx

rose6614

Reaction score
Dear Lephillia Isilros,

I saw that you would be hosting a beauty pageant. If you would allow, I would love to participate. I want to thank you for all you have done for the orphanage. Before I found family, the orphanage was a place I got to call home. For that, I thank you.

-Signed, Alexandra Dustbrow-Brodvek

Reaction score
Orlan would be too lazy to write a letter instead he would walk down to Lephilia's room in the manor and speak "yeah im coming"

Ren_2

Reaction score
Avi smiled as he put the letter along with a package of cookies into the mail box, the warm sugary aroma mixing with the freshly made paper.

Dear Lephilia,
If allowed I would like the opportunity to participate in the competition. I hope that my participation would be welcomed and I will come up with a talent to help make the crowd smile. Also, please try the cookies I have left as well I am trying to come up with a brand new recipe since my previous cookie recipe has been retired.

I promise to make you and the others proud.

-Avi Riddlesto

Reaction score
Kaz A. Isilros smiled and send a letter to Lephilia. "Dear Mother, it would be amazing if I could participate in the beauty pagent. Also, I will be wearing a dress."

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Nyomi
Discord
Nyomi#8970
Petro sees the paper and he grins widely. The young boy points it out to his mother, hopping up and down. "Can I go, pleas mama?" He would ask. His mother would nod, already thinking up ideas on what clothes to make for her son.

JaneGold

Reaction score
Dear Lephillia Isilros,

My son, Petro, and I were in Aellen and saw your paper, and he would love to participate. As a former orphan himself and a very artistic child he really resonated with what you are doing. I myself also find this idea quite wonderful. If you would have my son as a participant that would make my boy very happy.

sincerely
Lady Frieda Orel

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos