Beast-kin, Caretakers of the Forest (Race Idea)

particri

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Odette A.
WHAT DOES HERESY MEAN IN THIS CONTEXT
Something which shouldn't exist; An abomination in a sense. Going against nature etc.

Hybrids cant have children for a reason, so in this sense it looks like some mortal/animal hybrid.
Children may become polluted down the bloodline

Also i HIGHLY disagree about the coming of age be 16.

HellsBelles

Event
Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
Adulthood being 16 with a catgirl race may be an actual calling for a certain breed of rpers we have dealt with before...after seeing a certain deviantart account...I don't think i trust yall enough to not be weird with the 16 ordeal!

particri

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Odette A.
Adulthood being 16 with a catgirl race may be an actual calling for a certain breed of rpers we have dealt with before...after seeing a certain deviantart account...I don't think i trust yall enough to not be weird with the 16 ordeal!
THIS 100%. Blunt honesty since no one else is saying it, it may bring in the crowd as Helles mentioned which fetishize underage folks especially with the idea of 'catgirls/boys'. The community is definitely not mature enough to handle that sort of thing.

Continuing on, If you cross a catgirl with a lizard boy the baby produced will be that of an abomination. I genuinely think they are already hybrids in themselves and cannot reproduce unless its within their own beast-kin category. Also if you have a beast-kin(elven presenting) produce with a dwarf, what exactly will that look like?

It is an interesting concept to have a spirit aligned race but I definitely think beast-kin is not a way to go about it.

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
Move the age up to 18 for logical sense and it being more of a ritual to become then an at spawn thing personally. I do enjoy ur changing this over time and I do hope you look at this thread and continue to make changes to make this adapt, especially since I think you have taken a more responsible forum approach unlike the last few race requesters.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
I'm usually for people role-playing how they wish so long as it doesn't effect others. However, this im afraid is not one of those instances. My opinion on this has been forged over the course of several years across many communities. Its a plague we can't afford to let spread here. It starts "innocently" enough. Players adding tails and ears to their character. Some give the extra gear an actual purpose. Others just want it cosmetically. After awhile more begin to show up. They mingle and then the "uwu's" and "nuzzles" pops up. Creepy shit begin to happen and before you know it BOOM!!! "Report against <uwu_littlecat13> for <omg theyre so weird! They said they wanted pictures of my feet! I totally never saw this coming!!>". Imo this kind of roleplay might seem innocent, but its highly inappropriate and only leads to trouble and shame on the community.

Last edited:

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Something which shouldn't exist; An abomination in a sense. Going against nature etc.

Hybrids cant have children for a reason, so in this sense it looks like some mortal/animal hybrid.
Children may become polluted down the bloodline

Also i HIGHLY disagree about the coming of age be 16.
Abominations already exist, these are just adding to the agenda.

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
THIS 100%. Blunt honesty since no one else is saying it, it may bring in the crowd as Helles mentioned which fetishize underage folks especially with the idea of 'catgirls/boys'. The community is definitely not mature enough to handle that sort of thing.

Continuing on, If you cross a catgirl with a lizard boy the baby produced will be that of an abomination. I genuinely think they are already hybrids in themselves and cannot reproduce unless its within their own beast-kin category. Also if you have a beast-kin(elven presenting) produce with a dwarf, what exactly will that look like?

It is an interesting concept to have a spirit aligned race but I definitely think beast-kin is not a way to go about it.
fetizing the minors of the community in a sense of 'catgirl' stuff annoys me, slaughtering shall commence if this is true; Still, my point stands. This can still be seen as heresy.

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
-1 i agree with haseroth

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
If you want to become a humanoid animal just choose werewolf

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
Cat girls alrdy exist bud, sorry to inform you.

Alphawolf307

Reaction score
Username
DeeHax
Character Name
Xavier Lightfoot
Discord
DeeHax#8015
I understand why this is such a split decision, why don’t we just compromise? Arguing will bring us no where

_Jandy_

Event
Reaction score
I understand why this is such a split decision, why don’t we just compromise? Arguing will bring us no where
It's only worth compromising if the people that you're settling with have any merit. People hoping to insert furry and furry adjacent fetish content into the server should be banned outright and with haste.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bisharpthegamer