axelu's AT Application

axelu

Reaction score
MC Username: Anisiya

DiscordTag: Anisiya#1948

Timezone: EST

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: 10-12

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: The duties of an Application Team member consist of the following: bolstering the pristine reputation of the server, affirming the comfort of players as they continuously seek to roleplay in a safe and enjoyable environment, as well as serving as a mentor figure to those who need it.

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): Over time, and during my tenure on other servers, I have had the pleasure of garnering a myriad of experience with newer players and building rapport with them. In reality, I have worked with constituents in my area and served in an advisory role during the election season.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: I have a fond admiration for the players of this server and the standards it seeks to uphold. They resonate deeply with me and would like to be directly involved in giving newer players, and even players with some dubiety in regards to how things work, a proper outlet.

DPMAGICIAN

Reaction score
I genuinely like you and the ethos of what you wrote in your application, but this server needs staff members who prioritise this server over other roleplay mediums. Can you be that staff member? If so, then I 100% support, but otherwise, I'm iffy.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay
can i apply to be loved by my parents
can I apply to be perma-muted?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NayasMcBlack